My Friends 9080908090

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Momo anime fan
Hi again I want to say that I am talking to my friend Jessie on the phone. Jessie and I have Rikku, Riku, Sora, Kairi, and lots of other people. I made a version of Kingdom hearts, finalfantasy X-2, and I made a book of my dreams. I like pandas and Jessie likes dolphins.

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin

RagnaViper
Hidy ho!

Snoopbert
Anime? no expression

Momo anime fan
Anime is cool don't you ever watch something or read anything like Naruto and books like that are called manga you have to read backwards on mast books.

Otaku
mast book?Hentai? huh

And why would i want to know you are talking to your friend Jessie on the phone.Re-Welcome btw

Momo anime fan
I don't know I was talking to her when I made this file.

Momo anime fan
I mean't most books I'm sorry My bad I get moxed up most times when I'm a ittle busy with things

Momo anime fan
i did the same thing this time i mean mixed up i thought i did this right that time

Momo anime fan
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI!!!!!!!!
I got that from watching The Suite Life Of Zach and Cody. Anyway I'm listening to Now 20 on my computer. I like Anime,Manga,videogames,writing fantasy stories, and ........... ummmm oh yeah sports, along with T.V.

Grand Moff Gav
Welcome please feel free to post anything you like in one of the GMG Threads!

Oh and enjoy the forum gathering

Imperial_Samura
Welcome child of anime to the vast potential space known as the KMC forums. May you find a place here that is to your liking. Enjoy! wavey

Bloigen
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/dock550/Stuff/TheWelcomeMessage.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.