Halo: Final Strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLRTENJAC
Allright this is easy first choose your Name.

Then your species

Human
Covenant

Now choose your rank

Human ranks
Marine- Just regular humans, npthing special about them

HellJumpers- Stronger than regular humans

Spartians- Super strong warriors who can fight in space, under water, and other un hospitable arias. Spartians are also the most diceplend warriors in the core.

Covenant ranks
Brute- The strongest of the covenant forces. Relies mostly on brute shots, brute plasma pistols, and covenant carbines.

Eliete- The most respectable of the covenant. Relies on Plasma rifles and needlers. can fight in space with special suits.

Jakals- One of the weaker species. Relies on the plasma pistol and shields or a Covenant sniper rifle.

Drones- Can fly. Relies on the Plasma pistol.

Grunts- Runs away, and pisses in pants. Relies on the plasma pistol.

Choose gender-- HUMANS ONLY!
Choose appearance-- HUMANS ONLY
Choose armor color-- SPARTIANS AND ELIETS ONLY

JLRTENJAC
Name: Johnson
Species: Human
Apperance: I'll think about it.
Armor color: Black

JLRTENJAC
10 more humans and 11 more covenant and we'll start.

the-unforgiven
omg... do you have permission. and do you realy think 21 persons will join this? Halo is popular, but i dont think any rp on this site has 22 members big grin

SilentWolf
yes good point, and let the covies choose their appearances lol AANNND!! Spartans* spelled spartan, not spartians aren't in the core =D theyre in the navy... wait.. maybe the navy is in the core. lol here my character... same as always! ..unless you dont get permission

Name: Raevynn-116
Species: Human
Appearance: Raevynn is only 17 years old and shorter than other spartans. She is hispanic with dark hair and eyes. Her armor is a dark grey almost black and she instead of wearing a helmet like the Gen.2 spartans her HUD is installed right into her eyes.

the-unforgiven
I realy think you should let all choose all appearance. A covenant must be able to chose gender, appearance and colour. And so would a Spartan.. A spartan has a body beneath the armour aswell as the elite. So.. i think all races/characters should choose all things yes

the-unforgiven
Name: Tekka Wass't
Species: Elite
Rank: Heretic. Once was a imperial guard, but no longer rely on the prophets and now he and his fellow elites are working alone to fight
Appearance:
http://nikon.bungie.org/screenshots/pcgamer800/pcgamer.elitecov.jpg
That is how Tekka looks like, but in the colour of gold instead of blue.

Vathu
Name: Kiyoshi Masamune-114
Species: Chief, Human
Appearance: 18 years old

http://64.33.37.114/toylegends/Images/Products/Product_617.jpg

Darth JLRTENJAC
Ok All can choose apperance.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Oh and it's now 5 to 5 to start. It's 3 to 1 right now.

The Cajun725
does this got permission

Darth JLRTENJAC
huh?

SilentWolf
did you get permission to start this rp from... usher? atleast i think usher is who gives the permission

the-unforgiven
ushgarak give you permission. You write the RP idea on the thread on the top of the unhosted RP section.

Darth JLRTENJAC
ahh shit, I knew I forgot something!

Darth JLRTENJAC
OH CRAP, NOW I SEE IT. Well I'm officially embarrised. embarrasment . I wonder if I could still get permission.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Well I asked for permission, but I'm not so shure I'll get it since I allready started.

Ushgarak
No permission; closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.