Irony of AotC (spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Did anyone else catch the irony of Jango Fett's death? Think about it...in the Arena the good guys are basically getting their butts kicked until the clones come and rescue them.....Clones of Jango Fett that is.

He takes on the assignment to kill Senator Amidala and then hands the assignment over to Zam Wesell .... unfortunately for him he leaves a trail for Obi-wan to follow to Kamino. There he finds the clone army. Next, Jango goes to Genosis and again Obi-wan follows. The Jedi follow and get in a nasty scrap with the droid armies....until Yoda shows up with the clone army. The tide of the battle shifts and the good guys start to win....Jango Fett ends up dead as a result....
Isn't it ironic?

Jedi Mercenary
By the irony, do you mean the fact that the clones of Jango Fett, and the actual Jango Fett are on opposing sides??

Julie
Yes, The clones are his....the two jobs conflict, horribly. The job for the assassination of the Senator and the job on Kamino are prob not connected....at least on the surface.... evil face

Jedi Mercenary
I still don't understand why he was with Dooku....

Julie
My thought is that Dooku hired Jango for the hit on Amidala to please the Nemoidians so that they would sign his little treaty...Jango was unlucky enough to take the conflicting jobs....

Jedi Mercenary
Poor guy, it's not his fault. sad

Julie
He's just "A man trying to make his way in the Universe (paraphrased)
Yea, make sure you never pick two jobs that conflict so badly!!!!!!

Jedi Mercenary
Or make sure GL doesn't confuse himself...

Julie
Ummm you'll have to explain that to me confused

Jedi Mercenary
Nevermind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Julie
ok....fine then...let's move on with the conversation....Do you think that Jango Fett's situation is ironic?...or not?

Jedi Mercenary
Very, does he even know his clones were made fo the Republic??

Julie
Probably not....Jango is a bounty Hunter...they don't usually ask questions that they don't believe would help them...knowledge of what the clones are for are irrelevant to the job....he probably tries to avoid moral entanglements....All he prob cares about is the credits and the unchanged clone, Boba.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.