How much ya bench?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I'm just wondering how much most people benchpress. Just wondering what the average seems to be.

MC Mike
Pretty low as of now but I don't really work out in gyms much, I'm a swimmer.... but our school program makes us do just as much work as soccer and football whenever we aren't swimming...

160 in reps of 10 last time I checked, nothin special.

Raven Guardia
dont know, never bench pressed laughing out loud embarrasment

shaber
I don't have membership for any gymnasium, but I do still have membership for the debating society.

RogerRamjet
i once did 190 when i was in the army...don't how much i could still press nowadays....embarrasment

SlipknoT
I have no clue...I never work out or anything

Mr. Bacon
i havent done it in a long time but when i did it was only like 90 something but that was also my bodyweight at the time

GCG
wouldnt that have to depend on what weight you lift ?

Solo
I can bp two-hundred lbs. on a regular basis. Only because I've had nothing better but to work out all summer.

kmcdude
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i once did 190 when i was in the army...don't how much i could still press nowadays....embarrasment

laughing

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I'm just wondering how much most people benchpress. Just wondering what the average seems to be.

umm..... 0 lbs embarrasment

Cinemaddiction
Back in High School, about 300. Lemme see..

Bench was 300, Squat was 455, Dead Lift was 600, and Clean/Jerk was around 200. I was a "Steel Cat", which was one below "Iron Cat", and I just couldn't get the Bench requirement, which I think was 325. I did set a school record for Dead Lift my Senior year, though. Nowadays, I'd probably blow my rectum through my pants if I tried that shit again.

Rogue Jedi
has Deniro posted here yet? i bet he can outbench all of us.

SlipknoT
He could probably bench Press All of us

Rogue Jedi
no doubt.

RagnaViper
I bench press candy bars.

I lift, eat, lift, eat, get new candy bar, lift, eat... etc. etc.

You'd be surprised to find how many people think I'm a lazy person. I actually bench quite a bit.

TX!
i have no idea how much i could bunch press but i know i could do alot of push-ups so techinally im bench pressing my body weight wich is more of a workout i guess cause you work more muscles i guess but yea stick out tongue

BakaXero
my friend told me to bench press my comp once...confused. dont think he meant this though erm

Hulk Power
I can bench 245. Took me a long time to get there but I did it. Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
thats pretty good. in high school the coaches insisted we bench more than our weight.

Hulk Power
I know what you mean. At first I could only bench my own weight but then I worked at it and now I can bench about 60 pounds more than when I started.

WickedTexasMomA
Before getting preggers..320

Neo_Version 7
DeNiro could benchpress all us and then some. laughing out loud

just take a look at his sig.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by TX!
i have no idea how much i could bunch press but i know i could do alot of push-ups so techinally im bench pressing my body weight wich is more of a workout i guess cause you work more muscles i guess but yea stick out tongue

doing a push-up is a LOT easier than benching your body weight.

jaden101
currently benching 220lbs or 100 kg in sets of 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.