Right now my world is complete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
Empathy and contempt is all I feel.

Its p!ssing down with rain outside, and I do mean P!SSING. I took the day off school, I'm all cosy inside, with a HUGE hut cop of tea next to me and I made a pita wrap with cheese and bacon, stuck it in the toaster, and almost died of pleasure eating it. drool

Honestly, if I died now, I would die a happy man. *Hugs you all*

shellie
Originally posted by Kosta
I made a pita wrap with cheese and bacon, stuck it in the toaster, and almost died of pleasure eating it. drool
wheres mine? cry I love bacon. Raincheck perhaps?

hotsauce6548
Empathy and contempt is all I feel.

Its p!ssing down with rain outside, and I do mean P!SSING. I took the day off school, I'm all cosy inside, with a HUGE hut cop of tea next to me and I made a pita wrap with cheese and bacon, stuck it in the toaster, and almost died of pleasure eating it. drool

Honestly, if I died now, I would die a happy man. *Hugs you all*

Sounds nice.

Where do you live? It's night time where I am. sad

Kosta
I forgot to mention that I have The Prodigy cranking on the headphones! eek! YYEEEEAAAAAAH!

I live in Australia. big grin

Kosta
Originally posted by shellie
wheres mine? cry I love bacon. Raincheck perhaps?

I'll make you one pronto! Would you like that delivered? big grin

Wolflet
lucky

Rogue Jedi
i want one too!!!

shellie
I'll make you one pronto! Would you like that delivered? big grin Ooo yes my friend. please and a little bit of mayo as well...if thats ok happy

Rogue Jedi
actually, FJ and i are stuffed rght now. we had some kind of chicken rice bake casserole. it was da bomb!!!

Kosta
Originally posted by shellie
Ooo yes my friend. please and a little bit of mayo as well...if thats ok happy

I actually mde mine wih mayo too! eek!

Mayo rocks rock

shellie
I actually mde mine wih mayo too! eek!

Mayo rocks rock great...thanks alot Kosta. Now Im craving bacon and mayo and Ive none to enjoy. damn you stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i think jack in the box makes those. they are quite tasty.

shellie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i think jack in the box makes those. they are quite tasty. we dont have a jack in the box here.

Rogue Jedi
no? what fast food places are where you live?

Kosta
no? what fast food places are where you live?

"Greasy McJoes Burgertorium" And My personla fave "McFood"

shellie
no? what fast food places are where you live? your basics...McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, KFC, Bojangles and Hardees....then we have Checkers, Sonics, Cubby's and Kohls. happy

indie_director
Well see I live in a small town in Canada, so I don't even think we have a Jack in the box, sonic, bojangles, checkers, chubbys or kohl's in the damn country, however in perth we do have a McDonald's (I work there), Wendy's, TWO Tim Horton's (laughing out loud in a town of 6000 people), and a Burger King.

SlipknoT
Sounds nice

Kosta
Go on slip, I know youve got the munchies. Go make yourself something to eat! stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Yes actually I do embarrasment ........Can i have some of that bacon Wrap? embarrasment

kmcdude
I forgot to mention that I have The Prodigy cranking on the headphones! eek! YYEEEEAAAAAAH!

I live in Australia. big grin

big grin It is pissing down in Melbourne,is that where u are Kosta? smile

Kosta
Im in Adelaide. stick out tongue

kmcdude
Wet there as well?

Kosta
yeah, was it coming down really hard an hour ago.

Sir Mist
Yeah, well...when you were sitting there all warm and cosy, I was in the city getting drenched waiting for my stupid busesmhm

So beat that sucker!

Imaginary
Hehe, it's been 25 degrees here in merry old Sydney for the past couple of days stick out tongue Spring is in 2 weeks! eek!

Sir Mist
mhm

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Imaginary
Hehe, it's been 25 degrees here in merry old Sydney for the past couple of days stick out tongue Spring is in 2 weeks! eek! Its Summer no expression

Dogbert
Mine is complete love

Imaginary
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Its Summer no expression

It's Winter no expression

Neo_Version 7
I wanna go to Australia. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.