Fantastic Four versus Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Fantastic Four: Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Thing, and Reed Richards

versus

Teen Titans (TV version): Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy

Fantastic Four has more experience while Teen Titans has a bit more firepower...tough call

freezedoom
The Titans
Raven vs. IW (Raven)
Star vs. HT (Starfire)
BB and Cyborg vs. Thing (Cyborg and BB)
Robin vs. Mr. Fantastic (Robin)

King KAM
The Titans cant tell you how...

Wynndar
HAHAHA

Tony Stark
Originally posted by freezedoom
The Titans
Raven vs. IW (Raven)
Star vs. HT (Starfire)
Robin vs. Mr. Fantastic (Robin)

Please step a way from the bong...

This fight would be over in 5 min. And the victor is not the TT please.

It's of course The FF.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by masterbruce
Fantastic Four: Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Thing, and Reed Richards

versus

Teen Titans (TV version): Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy

Fantastic Four has more experience while Teen Titans has a bit more firepower...tough call Why oh why did you use tv titans?

brainchild81
Originally posted by freezedoom
The Titans
Raven vs. IW (Raven)
Star vs. HT (Starfire)
Robin vs. Mr. Fantastic (Robin) Raven's head is crushed by an invisible bubble.
Starfire is melted.
BB turns into a large animal and charges @ thing. He grates himself like cheese on an invisible wall o' spikes. Cyborg's doing well against thing until a force bubble starts growing inside his body and Thing knocks his head off. Robin dodges Reed's hammer like hands and Reed avoids his gadgets, until Reed is turned invisible and spins Robin's head 'round like one of those old school spinning tops w/the string. Robin's neck breaks of course.

doctorstrongbad
Is this a joke? The Fantastic four will kill the teen titans. no problem.

masterbruce
I used the TV titans because I wasn't sure how powerful the comics Titans were and which characters were included. I was afraid they might have been too powerful (ie I heard Raven is extremely powerful in comics)

and finally, some support for the Fantastic Four

hoorayforpeepee
??? the tv titans are pretty burly. raven does shit like stop time, robin makes spiderman look disabled, and cyborg appears to be as strong as the thing.

IW v Raven: Draw
Starfire v Torch: Star
Robin v Reed: Reed
Cyborg & BB v Thing: Cyborg only one left standing.

so it's star, raven, cyborg versus IW and reed.

you do the math. but i'm not quite sure if the cyborg/bb team could take out thing...if not, that changes everything.

meh, i changed my mind. cyborg, bb, and thing are all KO at the end of the fight, which leaves star and raven versus IW and Reed.

GalacticStorm
If its the tv teen titans then F4 wins without a doubt

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
??? the tv titans are pretty burly. raven does shit like stop time, robin makes spiderman look disabled, and cyborg appears to be as strong as the thing.

IW v Raven: Draw
Starfire v Torch: Star
Robin v Reed: Reed
Cyborg & BB v Thing: Cyborg only one left standing.

so it's star, raven, cyborg versus IW and reed.

you do the math. but i'm not quite sure if the cyborg/bb team could take out thing...if not, that changes everything.

meh, i changed my mind. cyborg, bb, and thing are all KO at the end of the fight, which leaves star and raven versus IW and Reed. tv titans aren't all that impressive, in relative terms...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
If its the tv teen titans then F4 wins without a doubt hawt sig there...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
hawt sig there...

Yep. Its representative of its owner. big grin

GalacticStorm
That emaciated skull seems about right.

GalacticStorm
Jokes. thanks for the help CM lol

hoorayforpeepee
i'm telling you, cartoon titans are nails.

CorderaMitchell
That emaciated skull seems about right. DEMILICH damn you. look it up. smokin'

CorderaMitchell
Jokes. thanks for the help CM lol How dare you copy my CM idea, I want to know who's behind this!!! smokin'

Wynndar
The Thing doesnt have a problem fighting multiple opponents. TT and FF basically always have the same plot devices where they often fail as individuals then kick ass as a team. However, each respective member of the FF is way more developed and has also had great personal victories. Ive already talked about how many times the Thing has beaten guys way stronger than him. The Torch has beaten Graviton. IW was able to hurt/temporarily destroy Exitar the Celestial. Mr Fantastic has done pretty good against Dr Doom, Namor, Crucible, and the FF (as the Dark Raider).

I think the TT characters are very powerful though...but they are ultimately not as powerful as the FF and their powers certainly rnt as deadly.

Fanboy
There is no way Fantastic Four is losing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.