Im going to Taco Bell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Anyone want anything?

Mandolorian
how bout a side order of blowjobs and go to hell

Lil Krueger
Ummm I dont think they have that let me check....um no. And I cant go to hell...

kmcdude
Originally posted by Mandolorian

laughing Grab me a taco smile

Dogbert
N00b fight!

Barker

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Mandolorian
i ain't no noob

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by kmcdude
laughing Grab me a taco smile

Can do!

*2 minutes later*

Here ya go a fresh hot Taco!

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Can do!

*2 minutes later*

Here ya go a fresh hot Taco!

Thanks smile **turns around and shoves it in lil kruegers face** smile

Dogbert
i ain't no noob What you said though was noobish smile

Lil Krueger
Thanks smile **turns around and shoves it in lil kruegers face** smile

What did do that for??!?..........Hey want a hooker? Theres a menu and it says....

*TOTALLY NEW!!! HOOKERS! 1.99!!!*

kmcdude
i ain't no noob

No actually,U ARE A noob...........unless you have been here an exact year(which u haven't) u are a noob big grin

kmcdude
What did do that for??!?..........Hey want a hooker? Theres a menu and it says....

*TOTALLY NEW!!! HOOKERS! 1.99!!!*

I do what I feel like doing no expression

I do not need a hooker at the moment.................your mum is still here from last night laughing

hysterical

Lil Krueger
I do what I feel like doing no expression

I do not need a hooker at the moment.................your mum is still here from last night laughing

hysterical

So thats where she was! I knew she didnt run away! Cause my dad and my mom divorced....

Mandolorian
No actually,U ARE A noob...........unless you have been here an exact year(which u haven't) u are a noob big grin laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing if i'm a noob then your a bigger noob a newcomer laughing laughing laughing laughing

kmcdude
So thats where she was! I knew she didnt run away! Cause my dad and my mom divorced....

So I heard wink She said to say Hi as well and told me to tell u not to eat too many tacos!!!! wink

kmcdude
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing if i'm a noob then your a bigger noob a newcomer laughing laughing laughing laughing

I sure am smile

Dogbert
You graduate from noob status when you learn to respect other members as if they are human beings, stop picking on other's ideals, learn to apologize for stupid behavior, and act mature, do not create completely and utterly pointless threads, etc etc.

I've yet to see Mandalorian meet these criteria, so therefore he is a noob. KMCDude at least knows he is a noob thumb up you're on your way big grin

EDIT: Mispelled Mandalorian.

Mandolorian
i'm no noob i happen to be a senoir member

kmcdude
i'm no noob i happen to be a senoir member

hysterical You stupid ******** laughing I was a so called ''senior member'' in like..................a day hysterical

I happen to be laughing laughing Laughing my ass of at you laughing

Mandolorian
hysterical You stupid ******** laughing I was a so called ''senior member'' in like..................a day hysterical

I happen to be laughing laughing Laughing my ass of at you laughing people i believe think it is howmany posts you have it's about how you act and i got the title in like 3 hours

Rogue Jedi
get me a grande meal. 5 crunchy tacos, 5 soft. oh yeah, and fire sauce!!!

Dogbert
people i believe think it is howmany posts you have it's about how you act and i got the title in like 3 hours

You're a noob. "Senior Member" is nothing but a title granted after posting 50+ times. It means nothing. You are still a noob. If you do not wish to be referred to as one, please meet the prequisite criteria I stated on the previos page. Let me know if you are too lazy to click back there smile

kmcdude
Why do people give a ****,if they are a noob or not? laughing out loud I have more things to worry about,other than how people rank me on a ****ing off topic forumhysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.