Quik Silver Vs The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
WOO WINS IN A RACE AROUND THE WORLD ?

It's obvious and everyone is going to say The Flash...topic had already been done plus quicksilver is a piece of trash.

Sonic x 20
Flash wins this one. Flash runs at the Speed of Light. Even Sonic and Shadow can beat Quicksilver. big grin big grin

Dizzle
Meh, Sonic and Shadow are debatable. They would at LEAST need Hyper forms. Quicksilver has hit Mach 3.

But A: This is a comics fight, not games. There's a separate versus forum for this. and B: Flash beats the crap out of him. Don't bother posting it there, cuz people are harsh on mismatchers...

Sonic x 20
Oh, I thought it was a versus thread. Sorry.

Anyway Flash wins this one hands down. SPEED FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

Dizzle
No, I mean there's a comic book vs. forum. Both Flash and Quicksilver are comic characters, so this should be there. However, people hate mismatches there. And this is as mismatched as they come.

legacy92
k how bout flash verse super man now super is not flying jus running woo would win him or flash .. i rember seein a episode once wer they did race and it looked as if flash wus winning but they neva got to finnish it soya woo would win ?

pr1983
Originally posted by legacy92
k how bout flash verse super man now super is not flying jus running woo would win him or flash .. i rember seein a episode once wer they did race and it looked as if flash wus winning but they neva got to finnish it soya woo would win ?

flash is faster...

Darth Sparhawk
Flash will win very easily.

Hit_and_Miss
is there anyone faster then flash??? I would guess some cosmic or higher must be???

Morridini
I am not very into all of the famous comic characters. But doesn't someone in the Green Lantern team fly between galaxies in short time? That would be faster then Flash.

legacy92
k wut if superman wer to fly around the world vs flashes running ?

Dizzle
Still Flash. There are a few faster than him, but they're all exponentially more powerful as well. (Runner is, I'm pretty sure Makkari is, people like Galactus, etc)

And Hal Jordan goes beyond light speed, but so does Flash, via the Speed Force.

CorderaMitchell
cute thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.