Karate Kid vs any comic book Martial artist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
I kinda feel that there is not anyone in his league as far as that . He knows every Martial Art in tha universe. Iron fist and Shang Chi, even Goku are just not in his class IMO. School me.

King KAM
in hand 2 hand? or like who knows more styles?

colossus17
champion will school him.....

King KAM
i was thinking champion, but does his grapple???

Parallex
I don't know............ tha Kids done some outragous things heres some I listed in another thread

Tha Karate kid is really underated, he has actually pinned suberboy ( for a few seconds which is a hella feat considering he's human)wit a super grappling move,He's stunned MonEl SEVERAL times and KOed people from Mon EL's home world, even to tha point where one of them was swollen and thought that his jaw was broken.Very impressive. He has stomped tha ground( kinda like tha Hulk) and sent shock waves strong enough to stop an Major tremor,He's doged a punch from Superboy and ultra boy using super speed when they delivered tha blow due to his reflex and reading their body motion which kinda allows him to appear to almost be using super speed himself

Tha guy is tha goods.

King KAM
also i read something on shatter star from MARVEL which said hes school Cable, in h2h so i think hes school shang chi and iron fist dude is bad ass....to survive on mojos realm and not just survive but thrive in the heat of the battle, hes a maniac...

Parallex
point taken

joesha28
basically the ranking of Marvel/DC best martial artist is:

1. Karate Kid
2. Temugin/Richard Dragon
3. Lady Shiva
4. Iron Fist/Green Arrow II/Batgirl/Bronze Tiger
5. Captain America/Batman/Wolverine
6. Black Panther
7. Shang Chi

King KAM
i cant agree im sorry, i feel like iron fist green arrow should be lower, shatter star, wolverine, batman, and capn will work him....its just how i feel, and the MARVEL stats are on my side

joesha28
I know the marvel stats bro. Don't be fooled by the figures. Iron fist's got a 6 in fighting cos he mastered only Kung fu, unlike Cap and Wolvie's 7 which mastered every form of combat. But it comes down to execution. Who execute it better, i think Iron Fist does. Of course Cap can beat him but only because he stratagize better.

joesha28
Green Arrow II, is the top 5 best fighters in DC.

King KAM
im not doubting your knowlege at all man, i know you know your sh** but im just saying, that martial arts isnt always about form, its also about who can beat who, if Wolverine wants to just do Kata, he can do perfect forms to all of the moves to all the marital arts he knows, but the thing is he doesnt want to, why? because form isnt everything but function is, he knows the world of h2h is about function not fantasy so he worries more about if he wins and less of how he looks

joesha28
My ranking was the skill of Execution in the arts bro.

King KAM
oh alright.... guess i jumped to conclusions, mi malo

joesha28
Hmmmm, But if you notice...in power, the Marvel fighter are more powerful. DC's more human. Iron fist has those gloves of his with power which could make him beat those chracter i tied with him.

joesha28
Anybody have their own rankings

Parallex
Posting this thread has made me research KK. I've grabbed some Legion of Super hero books from 1965 and KK is just way above what I even remembered. He is in a world of his own as far as Comic book martial artists.

joesha28
Yup, when i heard abt KK..... I ONLY REMEMBERED THE MOVIE..... Man the kid came a long way. He should change his name or something.

Parallex
Originally posted by joesha28
Yup, when i heard abt KK..... I ONLY REMEMBERED THE MOVIE..... Man the kid came a long way. He should change his name or something. I'm all about that Bro ! ha ha ha

Parallex

Parallex

Parallex

long pig
From the CBR respect thread?

Only person who knows more Martial Arts is Champion.
He's had a billion years at training and he's class 100, he'd beat the hell out of KK.

Parallex
Originally posted by long pig
From the CBR respect thread?

Only person who knows more Martial Arts is Champion.
He's had a billion years at training and he's class 100, he'd beat the hell out of KK.
Yes that's where I got tha info. I need to find more info on Champion. Where do I look ?

long pig
Originally posted by Parallex
Yes that's where I got tha info. I need to find more info on Champion. Where do I look ?
To me.
I know anything you want to know about Tryco. big grin

long pig
Ok, basically Champ is a multi billion year old being who has devoted every moment of his life training and fighting.

He's so far learned and mastered every single fighting skill across the universe, he increases his indestructable body's strength/speed/reaction time with power primordial, which derived from the big bang itself.
He can increase his strength to possibly limitless degrees and he doesn't tire or need air or food to survive.
It's almost impossible to actually hurt him other than despersing his molecules, he still wouldn't die as he is a true immortal banned from Death's realm via a bargian all Elders have with Death.

He's a tough bean.

jplatinum
Shang chi.

Whirlysplatt
Nemesis Kid killed Karate Kid. KKKK alliterationsmile

olympian
Karate Kid in martial arts its the best you can get on comic books. Hes human and yet does high superhuman combat feats.

Next in line for pure martial arts prowess, would be Richard Dragon/Shiva/Shang Chi.

Bronze Tiger and Iron Fist sligthy below. I also accept Batgirl here.

Batman and Connor Hawke, get below those for me.

And im not counting Champion since he is cosmic. Im rating only humans here.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by olympian
Karate Kid in martial arts its the best you can get on comic books. Hes human and yet does high superhuman combat feats.

Next in line for pure martial arts prowess, would be Richard Dragon/Shiva/Shang Chi.

Bronze Tiger and Iron Fist sligthy below. I also accept Batgirl here.

Batman and Connor Hawke, get below those for me.

And im not counting Champion since he is cosmic. Im rating only humans here.

Nemesis kid killed him

colossus17
JP takes all of them

olympian
"Nemesis kid killed him"

I said best in martial arts skills. I didnt said invencible. Even the best lose.

He also hurt pre crisis Daxamites, and pinned Superboy as it was already mentioned.

Was Nemesis Kid better than those ones?

Whirlysplatt
JP is backsmile He has been in the JP cave training I suspect smile

olympian
Jp?

colossus17
indeed i saw him he was fighting the beyonder race and the imps thats why he was gone

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by olympian
"Nemesis kid killed him"

I said best in martial arts skills. I didnt said invencible. Even the best lose.

He also hurt pre crisis Daxamites, and pinned Superboy as it was already mentioned.

Was Nemesis Kid better than those ones?

Nemesis kid is a kind of Karnak figure he senses weaknesses otherwise his human. Projectra in turn killed him it was just after the "Great Darkness Arc" when LOSH went prestige for a bit. A brilliant run smile

CorderaMitchell
oh...

Whirlysplatt
JP has been to Tibet I suspect training with Mr Al Ghul like Bruce Waynesmile Or perhaps even training him.

colossus17
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
JP has been to Tibet I suspect training with Mr Al Ghul like Bruce Waynesmile Or perhaps even training him.

JP was in a far worser place......he went to the DC universe....where he did battle with lucifer and the great evil beast...he managed to take over the DC multiverse but was stopped by ..........batman with 2 minutes of prep....

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by colossus17
JP was in a far worser place......he went to the DC universe....where he did battle with lucifer and the great evil beast...he managed to take over the DC multiverse but was stopped by ..........batman with 2 minutes of prep....

Is that why he is depowered smile

colossus17
Is that why he is depowered smile

indeed....his power just like gladiator's works on confidence.....

BobbyD
Mr. Myagi will kick all their asses at once.

Sand the floor, you b*****s!

golem370
How about Gamora or Mantis

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by BobbyD
Mr. Myagi will kick all their asses at once.

Sand the floor, you b*****s!

No "Master Dan" is the gold standard on KMC for mixed martial arts, Chuck Liddell would have no chance smile

colossus17
No "Master Dan" is the gold standard on KMC for mixed martial arts, Chuck Liddell would have no chance smile \

indeed master "dan" is second only to his student JP

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by colossus17
JP was in a far worser place......he went to the DC universe....where he did battle with lucifer and the great evil beast...he managed to take over the DC multiverse but was stopped by ..........batman with 2 minutes of prep.... indeed

Parallex
To me.
I know anything you want to know about Tryco. big grin
Thanks for tha info bro ! Good look'n out for a brotha !

long pig
Nemesis kid http://www.gayleague.com/members/profiles/displayProfile.php?id=108

haha.

legacy92
batman wit out any gagets kould beat karate kid karate kid only know karate but batman is skilled with over 150 difrent types of martial arts soo batman wins finito

Parallex
Originally posted by legacy92
batman wit out any gagets kould beat karate kid karate kid only know karate but batman is skilled with over 150 difrent types of martial arts soo batman wins finito Please don't take this tha wrong way, cuz I mean it wit all due respect........................... Are you insane or just joke'n. Dude Karate Kid is a master of every known martial art in tha UNIVERSE . Tha ONLY comp for him is Champion and thats crazy.

jacobo0o
samurrai deeper kyo would beat him

Fanboy

legacy92
oh r u talkin about the moovie karate kid or sumthin else ?

King KAM
Originally posted by jacobo0o
samurrai deeper kyo would beat him

demon eyes kyo? or Kyoshiru Mybuu?

jacobo0o
both

Dizzle
Batman 1 Million possibly? Though I do suppose telepathy is cheating. Without it, I can still see quite the fight happening between them two...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by joesha28
basically the ranking of Marvel/DC best martial artist is:

1. Karate Kid
2. Temugin/Richard Dragon
3. Lady Shiva
4. Iron Fist/Green Arrow II/Batgirl/Bronze Tiger
5. Captain America/Batman/Wolverine
6. Black Panther
7. Shang Chi

Azrael is in group 3/4

Drakon is group 3

Whirlysplatt
Nemesis kid http://www.gayleague.com/members/profiles/displayProfile.php?id=108

haha.

Not that Nemesis Kid (I'm not familiar with his legion like you appear to be shifty ) j/k , this one:

Nemesis Kid
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Nemesis Kid (Hart Druyser) is a comic book supervillain in the DC Comics universe. He lives in the future, and is an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes. Created by Jim Shooter, he first appeared in Adventure Comics #346 (July 1966).

Nemesis Kid possessed the superhuman ability to spontaneously develop the powers appropriate to defeat any one opponent for the duration of the battle, though against more than one opponent his powers would either work against only one target, allow him to escape the situation, or fail to work at all. In his first appearance, he infiltrated the Legion of Super-Heroes on behalf of the alien Khunds. When his deception was revealed, he tried to frame Karate Kid as the traitor; when that failed, he fled.

He later became a founding member of the Legion of Super-Villains. When the Legion of Super-Villains invaded the planet Orando under his leadership, Nemesis Kid defeated Karate Kid in single combat and killed him. Karate Kid's widow, Princess Projectra, attacked him using her power to generate illusions; once he had adapted an immunity to her illusions, Projectra attacked him from behind, beat him unconscious, and broke his neck, killing him.

darthgoober
smile

CaptainStoic
M. Bison FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.