867-5309 The Number of JENNNYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
That's right! WORSHIP TOMMY TUTONE!

http://www.generalentertainment.com/artists/Tommy%20TuTone.jpg

Rogue Jedi
OMG.....i havent heard that song since like 6th grade.

SlipknoT
I hope to God I am not the only one who has tried calling that Number embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
hold up.....shouldnt this be moved to the MUSIC SECTION?

Cinemaddiction
Tommy Tutone himself is really Napoleon Dynamite.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I hope to God I am not the only one who has tried calling that Number embarrasment

laughing i bet you are the only one.

Rogue Jedi
cough cough....MUSIC SECTION.....cough cough

RagnaViper
Tommy Tutone produces his own line of Vodka. All who have attempted to compete with him have been found dead outside of Macys, surrounded by dreadlocked Italians armed with wiffle bats.

SlipknoT
Its a joke thread, not really about the band

GuitarBunny
I hope to God I am not the only one who has tried calling that Number embarrasment i have laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Nah, it belongs here. I don't want people discussing Tommy Tutone, I want people worshipping the order of 867-5309, the number of JENNY, who just so happens to be in league with the beast.

Her area code is 666, so it's actually, 666-867-5309..I think she lives in South Jersey.

Rogue Jedi
well, its about music. therefore it should be moved to the MUSIC SECTION.

Cinemaddiction
Dude, I'm a Mod. I know where things go, and if this were a SERIOUS THREAD, I would have started it there.

It isn't, I didn't, and it's going to stay. Now, STFU and worship Jenny or I'll send Tommy himself over to harass you and force feed you his cheap vodka.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
well, its about music. therefore it should be moved to the MOVIE SECTION. confused something is wrong with what you just said...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Nah, it belongs here. I don't want people discussing Tommy Tutone, I want people worshipping the order of 867-5309, the number of JENNY, who just so happens to be in league with the beast.

Her area code is 666, so it's actually, 666-867-5309..I think she lives in South Jersey. I know you're probably Joking but I'm still gonna call that later embarrasment

Neo_Communist
I tried

Cinemaddiction
LMK how that goes, lol. I'm sure whoever you call probably gets that shit all the time.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, I'm a Mod. I know where things go, and if this were a SERIOUS THREAD, I would have started it there.

It isn't, I didn't, and it's going to stay. Now, STFU and worship Jenny or I'll send Tommy himself over to harass you and force feed you his cheap vodka.
trust me, Cin, i know you are a mod. i bet if someone else had started this thread it would have been moved. over the last two years plus, i have seen too many "not serious" threads get moved for no apparent reason, even closed out of spite.

SlipknoT
Well Cins a Mod, Hes above us Normal Folk' sad

Rogue Jedi
it seems so.

RagnaViper
My shoe's a mod.

kmcdude
lol,My balls are a mod

SlipknoT
my Penis is a Mod......of the Puss *cheesy joke rimshot* no expression

Rogue Jedi
i am still trying to recover from 80's music.

Rogue Jedi

STFU? wow.....you are supposed to lead by example, man. instead you tell me to STFU. nice.

RagnaViper
STFU? wow.....you are supposed to lead by example, man. instead you tell me to STFU. nice.

What, you want a puss mod?

Jesus Christo...

Rogue Jedi
so you guys are ok with this? ok.

RagnaViper
Ummm... narf?

Rogue Jedi
narf? no comprende.

RagnaViper
narf? no comprende.

You "no comprende" narf?

WAS?!
WATCH PINKY AND THE BRAIN NOW UNTIL YOUR EYES BURN OUT!

Rogue Jedi
whatever, man. you make no sense whatsoever.

RagnaViper
whatever, man. you make no sense whatsoever.

Oh yeah, well...

YOUR MOM!

Dogbert
Cin was kidding Rogue.

SlipknoT
Yea, And Wu Tang aint Notin to **** wit

Cinemaddiction
trust me, Cin, i know you are a mod. i bet if someone else had started this thread it would have been moved. over the last two years plus, i have seen too many "not serious" threads get moved for no apparent reason, even closed out of spite.

Not likely, it's totally off topic. Nobody wants to talk about Tommy Tutone because there's nothing to talk about. It's a parody on the "666 Number of the Beast" thread. Nothing more.

..which was followed by my suggesting you start worshipping Jenny otherwise I was going to send a guy over to feed you vodka. Maybe he should bring along a sense of humor for you. stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
pray jenny's phone number

SlipknoT
You got It You Got It!

Acherontia
Somebody Called that number in Every Area Code

http://danstheman.com/Jenny.htm

chelsea17
then someone got boredblink

Snoopbert
yes

SlipknoT
Imagine the Phone Bill

Gen. Grievous
Odd children...

chelsea17
Imagine the Phone Bill

unless if they had free long distance confused

Snoopbert
They posted the bill.

Acherontia
He, not they. I'm Surprised that When they Called in My Area Code It was Answer in English....

D-Double
Originally posted by chelsea17
unless if they had free long distance confused

*pokes Chelz with his cell-phone antenna* .... eek!

Acherontia
Originally posted by D-Double
*pokes Chelz with his cell-phone antenna* .... eek!

Its Always fun when you Can pin point the exact moment the thread becomes a totally meaningless ramble.

D-Double
Originally posted by Acherontia
Its Always fun when you Can pin point the exact moment the thread becomes a totally meaningless ramble.

It's usually when I come in... hmm

... but I was just saying hi to a friend. stick out tongue

chelsea17
Originally posted by Snoopbert
They posted the bill.

ha, I didn't look at the link stick out tongue

Hey doobzwink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.