How many emo kids have you smacked in your life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Man I hate them bitches, they make me want to cut off their balls with a chainsaw

SlipknoT
4, And I've gotten in fights with 2.

Dogbert
Actually, there was one at my school. He acted like a Skater. Beat up, he was.

Rob Owns You
I beat up an emo kid and smacked about 2

Dogbert
My best friend, a girl, did big grin

SlipknoT
They all ***** and talk shit but when you start shit with them they all act like pussies and try and be like "n0 dudez i waz jst kiddin lololol"

Rob Owns You
hahaha yeah that reminds me of this time I kicked this emo kids ass at wendys this one time. He spilled a frosty on my brand new shirt and started laughing with his freinds and then he was like " omg dudez I wuz just kiddin dude " I beat his ass up and his freinds didnt do shit. A bunch of pussys

SlipknoT
The Amount of Testosterone in this thread laughing out loud

Rob Owns You
This thread makes me want to kick an emo kids ass so bad but theres no emo kids around right now sad

Dogbert
Ok, I admit it, I also punched the kid in the face. He was making fun of her at the time, I got hella angry and he was like "Sorry man just kidding" and I let him walk away but I heard him call her a ***** as she was walking away, so I tapped his shoulder and popped him in the face, at which point Katy tackled him and beat him senseless. God, what awesomeness.

Hulk Power
I don't like them but damn you guys sound like you hate them to death. I do have to say, they are a bunch of pussies. laughing out loud

Dogbert
yes thumb up

SlipknoT
The first Time I did Was when I was getting weed off the street and this one emo kid tried to sell me Oregano and I just nailed him in the face, the other was When One said slayer Sucked, and the others were just because they were talking shit about me.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by SlipknoT
The first Time I did Was when I was getting weed off the street and this one emo kid tried to sell me Oregano and I just nailed him in the face, the other was When One said slayer Sucked, and the others were just because they were talking shit about me.

Why would they talk shit on you? Did you do something for them to not like you?

Rob Owns You

Did any other emo pussys try to defend the emo kid that you was beating up?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I don't like them but damn you guys sound like you hate them to death. I do have to say, they are a bunch of pussies. laughing out loud If I could get away with Murder I would honestly Kill them all

Hulk Power
If I could get away with Murder I would honestly Kill them all

I would just beat their faces in with a bat. Maybe kill them.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Did any other emo pussys try to defend the emo kid that you was beating up? Well one tried to Jump in and kick me in the nuts but my Friend Nick got into a fight with him when he did that, and the other times the rest of them just sat there not helping their friend out at all laughing out loud

Hulk Power
Well one tried to Jump in and kick me in the nuts but my Friend Nick got into a fight with him when he did that, and the other times the rest of them just sat there not helping their friend out at all laughing out loud

hysterical Some friends they are....

Rob Owns You
Well one tried to Jump in and kick me in the nuts but my Friend Nick got into a fight with him when he did that, and the other times the rest of them just sat there not helping their friend out at all laughing out loud

The typical emo pussy laughing out loud They know that you can kick their ass thats why, emo kids try to act tough when you could beat a crowd of them up by yourself

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Why would they talk shit on you? Did you do something for them to not like you? No, I had just gotten suspended for a previouse fight and so They were all trying to act tuff and stuff saying "oh Ryans a ***** i could take him" and so when I heard that I got pissed and when I came back I fought them, neither one of them even touched me.

SlipknoT
The typical emo pussy laughing out loud They know that you can kick their ass thats why, emo kids try to act tough when you could beat a crowd of them up by yourself Exactly And all of them are skin and bones, and really short so they know they couldnt do a thing...and it pisses me off when they try and act lik my friend, though I do have an emo friend embarrasment And emo girls are hot

Rob Owns You
Exactly And all of them are skin and bones, and really short so they know they couldnt do a thing...and it pisses me off when they try and act lik my friend, though I do have an emo friend embarrasment And emo girls are hot

Why do you have an emo freind? shock Meh I guess

Dogbert
laughing out loud

RagnaViper
You guys actually get in fights with these f**kers?

Jeez, It's not like they have enough self esteem to throw down with someone. Hell, I've talked enough trash to emos to make Bush feel bad.

SlipknoT
Why do you have an emo freind? shock Meh I guess Well he isnt the stereotypical emo, he Does wear girl pants but he has short hair and listens to like Sepultura and Dying Fetus. Plus he smokes more weed than anyone I know

Rob Owns You
Well he isnt the stereotypical emo, he Does wear girl pants but he has short hair and listens to like Sepultura and Dying Fetus. Plus he smokes more weed than anyone I know

I guess he's alright, but why not tell him to wear different pants?

SlipknoT
Oh I've tried, But I dunno he says he gets Chics with them...But I'd never be desprate enough to look like a pussy jus to get girls.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, that's pretty desperate. erm

Wolflet
i only smacked one no expression

Neo_Version 7
Oh my god.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Wolflet
i only smacked one no expression You're so Violent! mad

lilmisskitten
Yes many muwhahhaahah evil face

Wolflet
You're so Violent! mad
he wouldnt leave me alone erm

Neo_Version 7
Was he hitting on you?

lilmisskitten
he wouldnt leave me alone erm

Hope you kicked his ass !!!!

SlipknoT
he wouldnt leave me alone erm Well Either way hes an Emo kid so he Deserves death.

kofmaster
Man I hate them bitches, they make me want to cut off their balls with a chainsaw

just coz they are better looking then you roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing

SlipknoT
I doubt Rob would care what another GUY thinks about his appearence.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, but still.

Alpha Centauri
I beat up some hip hop kids today. Because they all talk about hoes, cars and money don't they?

Oh, and this one metal guy, totally whacked him. Worships the devil and noise music, they all do.

-AC

Hornyman
No, I had just gotten suspended for a previouse fight and so They were all trying to act tuff and stuff saying "oh Ryans a ***** i could take him" and so when I heard that I got pissed and when I came back I fought them, neither one of them even touched me.

Wow. I got into a fight with a Emo kid over Slipknot and his two friends came up behind me and jumped me. But then my friend came and kicked there asses.

Alpha Centauri
Sometimes by reading these posts, I really lose faith in humanity.

"Yeah this kid said this so I kicked the shit out of him."

Yeah, way to have a good mentality. Maybe you'll end up with a thumb or two in a few years.

If you're getting into physical fights over bands, kill yourself. Because the world needs less people like you. Music isn't meant to cause harm or start fights, or if it is, it's made by idiots.

You don't beat someone up coz they diss your favourite band and you don't beat someone up because you don't like theirs. I'm no emo fan but the very fact that you closed-minded cretins continually label each and every thing remotely connected to the label, as a pussy or a *****, says that you're not much more.

It's like saying all metalheads worship the devil and all hip hop fans are black and shoot people.

-AC

hawkwind
3. why because i listen to two types of music. Country and Western.

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Yeah, way to have a good mentality. Maybe you'll end up with a thumb or two in a few years.

If you're getting into physical fights over bands, kill yourself. Because the world needs less people like you. Music isn't meant to cause harm or start fights, or if it is, it's made by idiots.

You don't beat someone up coz they diss your favourite band and you don't beat someone up because you don't like theirs. I'm no emo fan but the very fact that you closed-minded cretins continually label each and every thing remotely connected to the label, as a pussy or a *****, says that you're not much more.

It's like saying all metalheads worship the devil and all hip hop fans are black and shoot people.

-AC

have you seen the movie American History X (i think thats what its called), there's this scene where the main character gets the guys face and puts his teeth on the curb...and he basically stomps on his head....

there are several videos on the internet which people have done that during fights...

really disturbing. i dont think they were fighting over bands, but it was something i thought i should mention about humanity.

jaden101
RRRAAAARRRRGGGHH....IM GONNA GO KILL MY NEIGHBOURS CAT...THEN I'M GONNA BEAT UP MY LITTLE SISTER...CAUSE I'M HARD AS NAILS...GGGRRRRR...ANGER HATE

big grin

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by jaden101
RRRAAAARRRRGGGHH....IM GONNA GO KILL MY NEIGHBOURS CAT...THEN I'M GONNA BEAT UP MY LITTLE SISTER...CAUSE I'M HARD AS NAILS...GGGRRRRR...ANGER HATE

big grin

fight the power!

big grin

Alpha Centauri
Grrr, Jaden. A right nutcase metalhead if ever I saw one.

Jaden, I hear you like a band I don't and that I like bands you don't. Well that...that just burns my lasagne. Wanna fight? It seems to be the done thing.

-AC

Hornyman

-AC

Very right assumption on them.

jaden101
Grrr, Jaden. A right nutcase metalhead if ever I saw one.

Jaden, I hear you like a band I don't and that I like bands you don't. Well that...that just burns my lasagne. Wanna fight? It seems to be the done thing.

-AC

GGGRRRRR...GGGRRRR....YOU'RE DEAD MEAT SONNY...

Alpha Centauri
'Ave it!

*Smashes a bottle*

Look how hard I am. Grrrrr, lets go beat up kids smaller than us because they don't like the same music.

-AC

jaden101
YYYEEEEAAAAHHH...SMALL WEAK KIDS...GET READY TO BE BEATEN WITH THIS HERE STICK(points at stick)...I'M MAD CAUSE MY DADDY DIDN'T BUY ME MCDONALDS ON THE WAY HOME FROM SCHOOL TODAY SO YOU'RE GETTING IT AS A WAY TO VENT MY ANGER AT THE WORLD

GGGRRRR

COME ON AC...LETS GO SET SOME BITS ON WOOD ON FIRE

Alpha Centauri
See kids? Luckily me and Jaden are just joking.

What if we weren't and we genuinely had that impression of metal fans? We'd probably be called stupid.

There's a moral to the story.

-AC

Rob Owns You

-AC

Yeah but most emos try to look tough and make people think that their better than everybody else. But when they try to act tough and you beat the shit out of them, then it really shows just how much of a pussy they are

heavenablaze666
yes emo kids are gay

Rob Owns You
They are indeed

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but most emos try to look tough and make people think that their better than everybody else.

A) No, you didn't just describe an "emo" fan. You described a poser. There are metal posers, goth posers, "emo" posers.

B) Most? Where did you get that generalisation from?

But when they try to act tough and you beat the shit out of them, then it really shows just how much of a pussy they are

No it doesn't. It just shows how much of a pathetic, toxic waste of life thug you are.

If you feel the need to beat up people who pose, you're an idiot.

To whoever said emo kids are gay, funny. Rob Halford, one of metals legends, is actually gay. Gonna beat him up? No.

Shut up then. Uneducated kids.

-AC

Hornyman
A) No, you didn't just describe an "emo" fan. You described a poser. There are metal posers, goth posers, "emo" posers.

B) Most? Where did you get that generalisation from?

No it doesn't. It just shows how much of a pathetic, toxic waste of life thug you are.

If you feel the need to beat up people who pose, you're an idiot.

To whoever said emo kids are gay, funny. Rob Halford, one of metals legends, is actually gay. Gonna beat him up? No.

Shut up then. Uneducated kids.

-AC

That was a verbal thrashing on them.

Rob Owns You
And Im sure if an emo kid swung at you, you would just stand there and say " no Im not going to hit you back, I dont want to be a pathetic toxic waste of life thug for beating up an emo kid " Sure man, whatever you say

Hornyman
And Im sure if an emo kid swung at you, you would just stand there and say " no Im not going to hit you back, I dont want to be a pathetic toxic waste of life thug for beating up an emo kid " Sure man, whatever you say

He's getting mad at you because your stereotyping emos.

Alpha Centauri

If anyone swung at me I wouldn't just stand there. I don't give a shit if you love Slipknot or Ashlee Simpson. If you swing at me, you're greeting the floor. What is your point? I don't specifically target emo kids or specifically target emo kids to start trouble with.

This isn't about defending yourself against an attacker is it? The thread title is specifically targeting fans of a certain genre of music. Not all people who like emo are how you view them to be, not all people who like metal worship the devil, like I keep saying.

You're wrong and if you think they deserve to be beaten up purely because of the way they dress or the music they listen to, you're an idiot and a bully. If you're so insecure that you have to beat up an "emo" kid because they "talk shit" then you're just as pathetic as you think they are.

So don't try to use that completely bullcrap reasoning with me. You don't beat them up because they try to fight you, you beat them up because they like emo. Look at the thread title. All this "Emo kids are pussies."

I like Jimmy Eat World, an original emo band. Do you wanna come tell me and my 4 black belts how much of a pussy I am? Grow a spine and stop being a bully. It doesn't make you cool.

-AC

Snoopbert
If anyone swung at me I wouldn't just stand there. I don't give a shit if you love Slipknot or Ashlee Simpson. If you swing at me, you're greeting the floor. What is your point? I don't specifically target emo kids or specifically target emo kids to start trouble with.

This isn't about defending yourself against an attacker is it? The thread title is specifically targeting fans of a certain genre of music. Not all people who like emo are how you view them to be, not all people who like metal worship the devil, like I keep saying.

You're wrong and if you think they deserve to be beaten up purely because of the way they dress or the music they listen to, you're an idiot and a bully. If you're so insecure that you have to beat up an "emo" kid because they "talk shit" then you're just as pathetic as you think they are.

So don't try to use that completely bullcrap reasoning with me. You don't beat them up because they try to fight you, you beat them up because they like emo. Look at the thread title. All this "Emo kids are pussies."

I like Jimmy Eat World, an original emo band. Do you wanna come tell me and my 4 black belts how much of a pussy I am? Grow a spine and stop being a bully. It doesn't make you cool.

-AC

You're contradicting yourself in that entire post, making vague threats and superiority statements masked by your "Bullies are baaaad" theme. Ruined your whole arguement.

Rob Owns You
Ok first off the way emo kids dress and music that they listen to are not the real reason that I dont like them. Both of those get on my nerves but thats not the real reason. Its how they act thats annoying as hell, they think that they deserve special attention when really they look like morons trying to act that way. Ok now that thats cleared up I have nothing else to say so thank you, bye bye now.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Snoopbert
You're contradicting yourself in that entire post, making vague threats and superiority statements masked by your "Bullies are baaaad" theme. Ruined your whole arguement.

Hahahaha, show me the threats I made. If you mean the last line, it wasn't a threat. It was a question. Fighting is pointless and it solves nothing but the point of my last comment was that listening to a genre of music doesn't make you a "pussy" who deserves beating up. I've liked one emo band ever. I'm no emo fan by ANY means, but if you think that someone deserves a beating coz they like it, you're wrong. That and you never know what's gonna happen. Not all emo fans are skinny people who adhere to a stereo type. One day you may very well pick on the wrong person. I'm a thin, very unintimidating guy and I'll say that. I've had people try and start shit with me because I like metal, but I'm a music fan. Not a genre fan. It turned out to be a mistake. Picking on people because of music or dress sense is pathetic. If I don't like someone's taste, I'll say it in a discussion. I don't seek out reason to fight. Rob's reasoning is flawed. "If someone swung at you..." yeah? That's defending yourself. Why specify emo kids? Oh yeah, coz he hates them for no reason. Because he has a wrong general view.

So before you think to critique my posts, read and consider. That ok with you? Goodie.

Its how they act thats annoying as hell, they think that they deserve special attention when really they look like morons trying to act that way. Ok now that thats cleared up I have nothing else to say so thank you, bye bye now.

How they dress? Have you SEEN any stereotypical metal fans? Do you wanna get into who looks more like an idiot? I've seen some Cradle of Filth fans who try so hard and look more idiotic than ANY emo kid I've EVER seen. ANY one that follows ANY trend is stupid. Why single out emo trenders? Why not mention goth trends or metal trends?

Why does any of that warrant beating them up?

Short answer: It doesn't.

-AC

Rob Owns You
What did I just say? I said that the way they dress or the music that they listen to is ( here let me resize this word for you ) NOT the reason why I dont like them. Its something thats annoying to me but thats not the reason. Its the way that they act like I said in my last post

DarkC
Emo kids?

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by DarkC
Emo kids?

Your kidding right?

Alpha Centauri
What did I just say? I said that the way they dress or the music that they listen to is ( here let me resize this word for you ) NOT the reason why I dont like them. Its something thats annoying to me but thats not the reason. Its the way that they act like I said in my last post

Yeah, so go read my reply again. Actually, that might be asking too much. Here it is:

"How they dress? Have you SEEN any stereotypical metal fans? Do you wanna get into who looks more like an idiot? I've seen some Cradle of Filth fans who try so hard and look more idiotic than ANY emo kid I've EVER seen. ANY one that follows ANY trend is stupid. Why single out emo trenders? Why not mention goth trends or metal trends?

Short answer: It doesn't."

That's the way they ACT. How they dress is part of their acting. Moreover, if you don't like the way they act, ignore them. If we went around beating up whoever acted in a way that annoyed us, we'd have anarchy.

The way they act is nothing to do with you and I'm willing to bet that if a metal fan talked shit about you, you wouldn't make half as big a deal about it as you would about an emo fan.

The way they act doesn't warrant you beating them up. You're wrong to think so and starting a thread called "How many emo kids have you smacked?" isn't helping matters.

-AC

Snoopbert
Hates them for no reason? Perhaps, but he has his own reasons that perhaps he didn't state or feel the need to state. Get over yourself AC, you have proven that you have a superiority complex (A rather nasty one smile) by saying things like "If you swing at me, you're greeting the floor." or making veiled threats (Regardless of whether you say they are or not) such as "me and my 4 black belts". It was completely unnesecary, rather lame, and as I said... a veiled threat. Oh, and your last line just stamps "Superiority complex" on you.

You contradicted yourself again. Next time, actually READ and UNDERSTAND robbie's post before you make it

Need I remind you of your own philosophy: So before you think to critique my posts, read and consider. That ok with you? Goodie.

Snoopbert
Yeah, so go read my reply again. Actually, that might be asking too much. Here it is:

"How they dress? Have you SEEN any stereotypical metal fans? Do you wanna get into who looks more like an idiot? I've seen some Cradle of Filth fans who try so hard and look more idiotic than ANY emo kid I've EVER seen. ANY one that follows ANY trend is stupid. Why single out emo trenders? Why not mention goth trends or metal trends?

That's the way they ACT. How they dress is part of their acting. Moreover, if you don't like the way they act, ignore them. If we went around beating up whoever acted in a way that annoyed us, we'd have anarchy.

The way they act is nothing to do with you and I'm willing to bet that if a metal fan talked shit about you, you wouldn't make half as big a deal about it as you would about an emo fan.

The way they act doesn't warrant you beating them up. You're wrong to think so and starting a thread called "How many emo kids have you smacked?" isn't helping matters.

-AC

You obviously don't understand what you are debating. You are obviously flawed in it, and should probably take a college course on it. That might help. One of the things you shouldn't do is force a change in the subject. Critiquieing one aspect of the whole is also bad "criticism".

DarkC
Nah, I'm messing with you. stick out tongue

Snoopbert
laughing out loud phew.

Rob Owns You

-AC

Wow I cant believe that you took the thread title serious... and I dont go around beating up emo just because I feel like it. Its when they start shit. Emo kids try to look tough in front of their freinds so they will throw something or start talking shit to you out loud so that they get everybodys attention. Mabey its not like that where you live but its like that down here and you cant say shit because you dont live down here. And when they do shit like that I just dont walk off from an emo kid, I would do the same if a metal fan did that to. I dont give a shit who you are if you start shit then your interrogating a fight

Snoopbert
Alpha, I think I'm not the only one who has noticed that you like to fight here alot. Why? If everyone here is so worthy of being insulted, critiqued, bad-mouthed, etc etc, then why do you bother with this site. Is it that you get something out if it? Do you enjoy it? Because it sincerely seems like you do.

Alpha Centauri
Hates them for no reason? Perhaps, but he has his own reasons that perhaps he didn't state or feel the need to state. Get over yourself AC, you have proven that you have a superiority complex (A rather nasty one smile) by saying things like "If you swing at me, you're greeting the floor."

He stated his reasons. He doesn't like the way they act, oh wait. Wait. He also specifically refers to them as emo kids. He doesn't say "I hate people in general who act like this." He literally revels in the fact that he beats up fans of emo for stupid reasons. Read the thread, Isaac.

Second, why by answering his question (for those reading at home, his question was "What if someone swung at you?"wink does that prove I have a superiority complex? Rather floored rationale there. By floored I mean stupid and desperate.

or making veiled threats (Regardless of whether you say they are or not) such as "me and my 4 black belts". It was completely unnesecary, rather lame, and as I said... a veiled threat. Oh, and your last line just stamps "Superiority complex" on you.

Oh sweet, so we're overlooking the fact that I specifically said they weren't threats (and anyone can see it wasn't a threat, it was a question and a statement), just to bolster your flawed attempt to pick me up? Sad.

It wasn't unneccessary, it was relevant to the thread. You know what IS unneccessary? Beating up emo kids because you don't like the way they act.

You contradicted yourself again. Next time, actually READ and UNDERSTAND robbie's post before you make it

Need I remind you of your own philosophy: So before you think to critique my posts, read and consider. That ok with you? Goodie.

I read his posts, hence my replying to them. Nice try on using my exact words against me. Might wanna try doing it with effect next time. Need I remind you that you're defending a guy who happilly boast that he beats up people for such small and trivial reasons. It's a losing battle to begin with, Chuck.

You obviously don't understand what you are debating. You are obviously flawed in it, and should probably take a college course on it. That might help. One of the things you shouldn't do is force a change in the subject. Critiquieing one aspect of the whole is also bad "criticism".

One thing you should do is make sense, reply to someone you can handle and try being accurate. I've stayed on point and on topic since I entered this thread.

Rob's rationale: I hate the way they act.

This somehow leads to him thinking it deserves a beating. Needless to say he's wrong.

So if you are quite done, Peanuts. I suggest you exit stage left.

-AC

DarkC
no expression

Alpha Centauri
Wow I cant believe that you took the thread title serious... and I dont go around beating up emo just because I feel like it. Its when they start shit. Emo kids try to look tough in front of their freinds so they will throw something or start talking shit to you out loud so that they get everybodys attention. Mabey its not like that where you live but its like that down here and you cant say shit because you dont live down here. And when they do shit like that I just dont walk off from an emo kid, I would do the same if a metal fan did that to. I dont give a shit who you are if you start shit then your interrogating a fight

Why do you specify "emo"? Why not specifically say that you dislike people who act that way?

Why does it have to be "emo" people and more to the point, why do you revel in the fact that you've won fights and beat people up?

Dude, I live in East London. There's every kind of scene and loud-mouth here, from many countries and many interests. I don't discriminate. They all piss me off. It doesn't matter if they love Britney, Slayer or Taking Back Sunday. If they're idiots, I don't like them.

Why specify emo if you don't actually mean it?

-AC

Rob Owns You
He literally revels in the fact that he beats up fans of emo for stupid reasons.

Ok oh great and intelligent one, tell me where I have said that I actually beat up emo kids or " people that act like that " since you obviously cant see that Im talking about anybody that acts like that. Besides one time, I fought one emo person and posted the reason why but please do show me where I have said that I HAVE beat up emo people. I know I said that I WANTED to but please show me where I have said that I actually do fight them

Alpha Centauri
At your request, because AC always aims to deliver:

hahaha yeah that reminds me of this time I kicked this emo kids ass at wendys this one time. He spilled a frosty on my brand new shirt and started laughing with his freinds and then he was like " omg dudez I wuz just kiddin dude " I beat his ass up and his freinds didnt do shit. A bunch of pussys

The typical emo pussy laughing out loud They know that you can kick their ass thats why, emo kids try to act tough when you could beat a crowd of them up by yourself

Let me guess, you were kidding right?

Yeaaahp, 'bout taaame for you to be hittin' the ol' dusty trail.

-AC

Rob Owns You
Ok now the first one was clearly a joke, but you obviously dont know how to tell a joke from a serious comment, the second one states that I fought one emo kid and I gave my reason why. And that reason has nothing to do with the way he dressed or what music he listened to. And the last comment, where did I state that I beat up an emo kid? I said that you CAN I never said that I DID

Snoopbert
So? What right do you have to try to stop him, or even critique him for it? That's right, it's not your right nor your job (Unless you're a cop, which I wouldn't be surprised if you were). Name isn't Isaac thumb up

Yes, because it's totally obvious that was what you meant by 'floored'. I highly doubt that, and anyone who isn't a "Half-brained idiot" knows it. Next time, if you want to avoid eltting your Superiority Complex slipping out, either don't use the term or post what you mean about that term thumb up

Anyone who has seen you post more than once will know that is a threat.

I'm not defending him, he can do it himself. I'm fairly fed up with your attitude and your need to feel superior by attacking everyone with every chance you get. I think I've never seen a post where you haven't made more than paragraph filled with the bad things about someone's actions.

Exact words? Would you rather I took it out of context and/or edited it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

try being accurate and make sense? That's really low thumb up Yet again you have proven your lack of ability to critique or do constructive criticism. But of course, that wasn't your purpose, it was just to flame with a lot of big words thumb up

And what is your rationale for attacking the way he thinks or acts? I'm not saying I agree with it, because I don't.

He has stated that he doesn't do it because he thinks they deserve a beating for just being Emo, he says they start shit first. You can't even verify if he actually hates emo kids or not.

*sigh* You just can't do contstructive criticism can you. sad

Alpha Centauri
Ok now the first one was clearly a joke, but you obviously dont know how to tell a joke from a serious comment

Haha, how accurate am I? Seriously.

the second one states that I fought one emo kid and I gave my reason why.

Yeah, he spilt a drink on you and more or less gave you an apology saying "Dude I was kidding." You beat the shit out of him for it. Because it wasn't as "cool" to just go home and wash your shirt was it?

And that reason has nothing to do with the way he dressed or what music he listened to. And the last comment, where did I state that I beat up an emo kid? I said that you CAN I never said that I DID

I posted the last one because it continually sees you mention "emo". Which was my original point.

You target emo. It wasn't anything to do with the fact that he did something to you or you wouldn't have singled out his "emo nature" by that rationale.

-AC

Snoopbert
"Yeah, he spilt a drink on you and more or less gave you an apology saying "Dude I was kidding." You beat the shit out of him for it. Because it wasn't as "cool" to just go home and wash your shirt was it?"

I'd like to point out to those reading this that he "left out" the fact that the "Emo kid" laughed until Rob "stood up" and then said "I was kidding".

Rob Owns You
Haha, how accurate am I? Seriously.

Yeah, he spilt a drink on you and more or less gave you an apology saying "Dude I was kidding." You beat the shit out of him for it. Because it wasn't as "cool" to just go home and wash your shirt was it?

I posted the last one because it continually sees you mention "emo". Which was my original point.

You target emo. It wasn't anything to do with the fact that he did something to you or you wouldn't have singled out his "emo nature" by that rationale.

-AC

Congratulations, you knew it was a joke yet you still try to make an argument out of it

No he didnt do it on accident because if he did he obviously wouldnt start laughing with his freinds and make a joke out of it. If I ever see you in real life Ill be sure to find a new article of clothing that you have and spill something on it and laugh and joke about it to everybody and see how well you take, Im sure you will just sit there and do nothing thumb up

Once again I stated my reasons why

Snoopbert
I'm taking a shower now, for notice to AC and Rob. (As in, I won't reply for a little while).

Rob Owns You
Im done with this argument, Ive done pointed out all the important facts but AC obviously jumps to conclusion to fast to even know what the hell Im talking about so Im done

Alpha Centauri
So? What right do you have to try to stop him, or even critique him for it? That's right, it's not your right nor your job (Unless you're a cop, which I wouldn't be surprised if you were). Name isn't Isaac thumb up

First, I'm sorry my Isaac joke went over your head.

Second, I have the right to freedom of speech and it's a fact that his actions are needless. What right do you have to reply to me? The same right that I have to reply to him. Glad we could clear this up sport, really I am.

Yes, because it's totally obvious that was what you meant by 'floored'. I highly doubt that, and anyone who isn't a "Half-brained idiot" knows it. Next time, if you want to avoid eltting your Superiority Complex slipping out, either don't use the term or post what you mean about that term thumb up

No, that's you making assumptions and that isn't my responsibility nor problem. You are assuming what I meant despite me explaining it because you've got nothing else, typical textbook retreat.

You're saying superiority complex like I'm gonna deny it.

I'm not defending him, he can do it himself. I'm fairly fed up with your attitude and your need to feel superior by attacking everyone with every chance you get.

First off, go to the highway and hitch yourself the first ride you can get. When you've flagged a car over, ride right out of Assumption City. Because you seem to like it there.

I don't attack everyone, if I did, I'd be banned permanently. Everyone here, like me or not, knows that I do what I do in a way that constantly adheres to the rules of this forum.

Tired of my attitude, oh. I'm sorry. Not a whole lot I can do there.

I think I've never seen a post where you haven't made more than paragraph filled with the bad things about someone's actions.

I've never read a paragraph where I'm wrong when I'm convinced.

try being accurate and make sense? That's really low thumb up Yet again you have proven your lack of ability to critique or do constructive criticism. But of course, that wasn't your purpose, it was just to flame with a lot of big words thumb up

Whenever I critique or criticise constructively, people try to take it out of context. When I do it brutally, I'm accused of not being able to do it constructively. The fact of the matter is (and I have a number of KMCers who will vouch for me here, so this isn't arrogance) people want to see me fall. It hasn't happened, it won't happen. I'm used to having people try picking shit out that isn't there.

In this thread I've constantly asked questions to Rob and specifically worked with what he's said. I've not made shit up and I've not attacked him NEEDLESSLY. Or "attacked" him at all. Because it was never my intention to insult the man.

And what is your rationale for attacking the way he thinks or acts? I'm not saying I agree with it, because I don't.

So what are you trying to prove? That you can debate with me? Because if you agree with me yet continually reply then you're proving yourself to be nothing more than another guy who wants nothing more than a shot at AC.

He has stated that he doesn't do it because he thinks they deserve a beating for just being Emo, he says they start shit first. You can't even verify if he actually hates emo kids or not.

Well then why the constant appearance of the term "emo"? Why not specify that he dislikes anyone who talks shit?

This is apparantly one of life's little mysteries that could very well be in place on The X-Files. Oh wait, no it's not. It's because he discriminates emo. Proof? Look at the thread title.

*sigh* You just can't do contstructive criticism can you. sad

And you can't do much other than post irrelevancy.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
No he didnt do it on accident because if he did he obviously wouldnt start laughing with his freinds and make a joke out of it. If I ever see you in real life Ill be sure to find a new article of clothing that you have and spill something on it and laugh and joke about it to everybody and see how well you take, Im sure you will just sit there and do nothing thumb up

A) I fight if you hit my girl, my friends, or me. I don't fight because I get shit spilled on my clothes. I have a washing machine. It's much easier and much less caveman-esque, you dig?

B) Stop dodging my question.

If emo isn't your problem and people are, why keep raising the label?

-AC

Rob Owns You
Its easy to say that on the internet but if somebody intentionaly spilled something on you and then made you a laughingstock then you KNOW that you wouldnt just " walk off " deny it all you want but thats a fact

PVS
wow, you just cant stop putting youself on a pedestal and insuling people can you AC? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
Its easy to say that on the internet but if somebody intentionaly spilled something on you and then made you a laughingstock then you KNOW that you wouldnt just " walk off " deny it all you want but thats a fact

No it's not a fact. It's you not being able to accept that some people don't resort to BC levels of mentality due to having a drink spilt on them. This was good, glad we could have this interraction but I'm sorry you feel that way.

PVS, get over it man. You do that which you have a pop at everyone else for doing. I've proven it enough times for you to turn tail before. So I don't see why we need to do it again.

That and I don't have a problem with you but you've clearly always had a problem with me. You also have a very sensitive idea of what an insult is. Or am I a lying sack of horseshit?

Haha. Just playing buddy, I'm still sending you a christmas card.

-AC

Rob Owns You
See you take something as simple as a half true discussion and turn it into a full blown argument. And you sit here and talk about being mature. If you think that looking for arguments on the internet is mature then sir Im sorry to inform you buts its not in the least bit mature. Now watch, after I leave this thread, you will surly be out to attack somebody else.

Alpha Centauri
See you take something as simple as a half true discussion and turn it into a full blown argument. And you sit here and talk about being mature. If you think that looking for arguments on the internet is mature then sir Im sorry to inform you buts its not in the least bit mature. Now watch, after I leave this thread, you will surly be out to attack somebody else.

I'm not out to attack you man, Jesus. What is wrong with you people and your dire need to put yourself in the position of "*Hyperventilation* Ohmygod ohmygod, AC's insulting me."?

I said I'm not attacking you and I said if you're insulted, then that was never my intention.

I'm merely saying that you are wrong and you cannot claim that I would do something for a fact because I've been in those situations before and I'm sorry Rob, but you're wrong. If you feel that accusing me of it is good, in your own insecure way, I'm sorry about that.

-AC

PVS
No it's not a fact. It's you not being able to accept that some people don't resort to BC levels of mentality due to having a drink spilt on them. This was good, glad we could have this interraction but I'm sorry you feel that way.

PVS, get over it man. You do that which you have a pop at everyone else for doing. I've proven it enough times for you to turn tail before. So I don't see why we need to do it again.

That and I don't have a problem with you but you've clearly always had a problem with me. You also have a very sensitive idea of what an insult is. Or am I a lying sack of horseshit?

Haha. Just playing buddy, I'm still sending you a christmas card.

-AC

yeah yeah....everywhere you go you leave people insulted while giving yourself oodles of compliments. but hey, i guess the rest of the civilised world just has no idea of what an insult is, but you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano

PVS
why dont you go to the mothership and kill all the microchipping lizard men, so that we may be free?

Alpha Centauri
PVS, your pitiful and rather silly and sad problem with me is cute and everything. But really, calm yourself down.

Remember the other thread where you quote that whole list of insults that...well...weren't insults but statements and jabs that you took and blew way out of proportion because you'd just made a mockery of yourself? Yes. But anyway, I guess I'll deal with this.

Originally posted by PVS
yeah yeah....everywhere you go you leave people insulted while giving yourself oodles of compliments. but hey, i guess the rest of the civilised world just has no idea of what an insult is, but you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I leave people insulted, that's not my fault. You're an overly sensitive for a guy who calls people lying sacks of horseshit and deems it perfectly fine.

In relation to your quotes:

1) Where's the insult? You're DENYING that it's overly brutish to beat "the shit" out of a kid for spilling a liquid on your easily washed shirt? It wasn't an insult and you know that.

2) Where's the insult there? Unless you find my wanting to send you a card, insulting?

I said it before as you've said it to me. Get over yourself champ.

But before I go:

Originally posted by PVS
why dont you go to the mothership and kill all the microchipping lizard men, so that we may be free?

Let's all dance around poles and appreciate how much of a hypocrite PVS is NOT.

Pfft.

-AC

Mandolorian
wtf is a emo kid

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

cool oksmile
it makes me laugh that you have a go at AC for insulting people but all you seem to do is come into my threads and insult me, as if you are trying to effect me or upset me, which will never happen...i obviously get under your skin and im sorry...but thats life..live with it

PVS
oh yeah, i forgot...im talking to the same guy who said "you're an idiot" to another member and then denied it was an insult. makes me wonder...what IS an insult? roll eyes (sarcastic)

champ? i never claimed to give everyone i argue with a "spanking", and will readily stand corrected if need be. how about you champ?

PVS
Originally posted by Deano
cool oksmile
it makes me laugh that you have a go at AC for insulting people but all you seem to do is come into my threads and insult me, as if you are trying to effect me or upset me, which will never happen...i obviously get under your skin and im sorry...but thats life..live with it

im only trying to help you deano.
i fear that one day you will be left alone in a rubber room,
wrapped in a straight jacket, covered in your own excrement
muttering about lizards in the royal family. i dont want that
to happen deano. its all done out of love.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
oh yeah, i forgot...im talking to the same guy who said "you're an idiot" to another member and then denied it was an insult. makes me wonder...what IS an insult?

If you call me an idiot I don't take offence. If you have an idiotic view or act like an idiot, I'll call you one.

Originally posted by PVS
champ? i never claimed to give everyone i argue with a "spanking", and will readily stand corrected if need be. how about you champ?

Well if you wanna prove me wrong, go for it. Honestly? I think you're just sore because you've always wanted to see me just....oh just...just get what's right on coming to me sad. Sadly, you could never be the one to do that despite all your trying and just recently you tried again. Got proven to be possibly THE biggest hypocrite on these forums through your OWN fault and misfortune, then got owned like a stepchild in the process. Forcing you to abandon any further discussion on the subject.

So if you're quite done with this stupid grudge you apparantly hold with me, I'm done with dealing with it.

-AC

WickedTexasMomA
Other then my baby sister,no I tend to show more self control then that,but I've thought about it.

Snoopbert
I never said that it did, but it was fairly needless and irrelevant.

Sport? Have you no ability to come up with anything better than "sport"? It is very, very sad to see you prance around with that superior complex of yours when in fact everyone has you beat in one aspect: They're decent smile

And yes, you do have the freedom of speech, but I've yet to see you exercise the right to remain silent. Ever.

No, it isn't me making assumptions. It's based on EVERYTHING you have posted before this. Deal with it, you've branded yourself as the "Loud mouth" of this forum and until you are inevitably banned or just stop starting fights constantly (Oh I'm sorry, I meant debate :rolleyessmile You will remain with that brand.

smile

That was really well thought out and intelligent. Seriously, You're making plenty of your own assumptions, so "why don't you take a ride out of Hypocrit Valley there... sport" no expression

You're right, you don't, but you attack everyone you can find that has an opening, and the mods are starting to notice. Trust me on that one wink

There is, by changing it roll eyes (sarcastic) Not that you care about anyone other than yourself (Assumption!! Assumption!!). The last part made no sense to me. (Because it was over my head :rolleyessmile

Most likely, people do want to see you fall. But fall of what? Your pedestal? You've done nothing but attack every single opinion and/or "action", that may or may not have actually taken place, and frankly it's just plain annoying. You've done nothing for yourself on this forum but insult various people (You can even find it in someone's Biography smile) and make comments where they aren't needed or even wanted. You know it... but you do it anyway. Why? Oh yes, the superiority complex.

And if you were "constructively" criticizing/critiqueing, you wouldn't resort to calling people things like "peanuts".

Well, then you obviously need to change your delivery to avoid such confusion in the future yes

Earlier, you mentioned people taking things out of context, yet you do ... I said I agreed to the unnesecary actions Rob, May or may not have, taken to an "Emo kid". And there you go off on your superiority complex, because it's always about you.

Because most likely he assumed that everyone else hates "shit-talkers".

And there you go again, showing that you can't have a good debate without resorting to manipulation roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
im only trying to help you deano.
i fear that one day you will be left alone in a rubber room,
wrapped in a straight jacket, covered in your own excrement
muttering about lizards in the royal family. i dont want that
to happen deano. its all done out of love.

i love you too, thats why im going to kill you..youthansia you see

well im never going to be in a rubber room, im sorry pvs, i'll be around kmc foreva making conspiracy threads,
whats this about lizards? ive never mentioned them before, only you seem to metnion them alot. whats your fascination?

PVS
Well if you wanna prove me wrong, go for it.

its impossible to prove someone "wrong" if they refuse to acknowlege it.
and the reason i "turned tail" or however you put it is because its futile to argue with you. you dont argue honestly and put forth ideas, but rather argue like a lawyer and attempt to manipulate the debate so everyone seems wrong, thus by default, you seem right. talk about insecure. rather than sell an idea, you try to shoot other ideas down. whats the point of that? unless you're a law student practicing the art of squashing a case, you're just being rather toolish.

Lana
You know, I know that AC can't be the only one that thinks that beating the shit out of someone because of how they act (for no real reason whatsoever) is wrong.

In fact I know he isn't, because I sure don't think that that's right.

Haven't any of you ever heard of taking the moral high road? It'll get you a lot further in life than simply beating up anyone who looks at you wrong.

Snoopbert
AC, all you did in this post is prove you're own ability to make a mockery of peoples posts and then blow them way out of proportion. And perhaps embellish. Al you really state are your personal opinion,s I've yet to see any facts in this at all.

Damn PVS no

In relation to your quotes:

Maybe he is jsut tired of your attitude? Everyone else is.

There's plenty.

I said it before as you've said it to me. Get over yourself champ.

Whehter he is a hypocrit or not doesn't make his points any less valid smile

Snoopbert
Originally posted by PVS
and the reason i "turned tail" or however you put it is because its futile to argue with you. you dont argue honestly and put forth ideas, but rather argue like a lawyer and attempt to manipulate the debate so everyone seems wrong, thus by default, you seem right. talk about insecure. rather than sell an idea, you try to shoot other ideas down. whats the point of that? unless you're a law student practicing the art of squashing a case, you're just being rather toolish.

By quoting this, I'm agreeing completely. By the way, it also made me realize it really is futile to argue with someone who will never acknowledge it. It is rather pointless... and I think he should just go on an ignore list so you don't have to listen to him.

Alpha Centauri
I never said that it did, but it was fairly needless and irrelevant.

Seeing as you agree with me and your reason for replying is only because you dislike my attitude, so too is everything you said.

Sport? Have you no ability to come up with anything better than "sport"? It is very, very sad to see you prance around with that superior complex of yours when in fact everyone has you beat in one aspect: They're decent smile

So now you're actually trying to drag it into an insult contest? Haha. I'm not stupid champ wink. You good though dawg, you good homie.

And yes, you do have the freedom of speech, but I've yet to see you exercise the right to remain silent. Ever.

So what? Genuine question. People like Saddam Hussein get in power because people keep their mouths shut. I got a mouth, a brain and a right to speak. I use it and I break no rules doing so. Problem? Deal.

No, it isn't me making assumptions. It's based on EVERYTHING you have posted before this. Deal with it, you've branded yourself as the "Loud mouth" of this forum and until you are inevitably banned or just stop starting fights constantly (Oh I'm sorry, I meant debate :rolleyessmile You will remain with that brand.

Yes it IS you making assumptions. You're accusing me of meaning something that I've specifically said I didn't mean. So yeah, it is.

Tell me where I've specifically branded myself the "loud mouth". Using those words. Or better yet, reply with something that DOESN'T prove how much you want my attention.

That was really well thought out and intelligent. Seriously, You're making plenty of your own assumptions, so "why don't you take a ride out of Hypocrit Valley there... sport" no expression

There's a difference between making assumptions on evidence and making assumptions despite the person you're assuming against (me) explaining what he meant and you continually denying it.

So thanks for yet again proving how influential of a member I am by copying me. I love my fans and I need YOU to know that YOU matter too!

You're right, you don't, but you attack everyone you can find that has an opening, and the mods are starting to notice. Trust me on that one wink

Really? Well right on. That's not my problem. Anyone can quite clearly see from THIS exchange that more people are after ME than I'M after other people. I get on with mods here. That doesn't render me immune and I'm no exception to any other poster here. I don't honestly see myself getting banned for fairly debating.

There is, by changing it roll eyes (sarcastic) Not that you care about anyone other than yourself (Assumption!! Assumption!!). The last part made no sense to me. (Because it was over my head :rolleyessmile

So you expect me to change my attitude, because some guy called Snoopbert on KMC...has a problem? I'll inform Robin Williams, he's got competition.

Most likely, people do want to see you fall. But fall of what? Your pedestal? You've done nothing but attack every single opinion and/or "action", that may or may not have actually taken place, and frankly it's just plain annoying.

It's annoying to some, not annoying to others. Hated by some, loved by others. Not about to change when I'm not doing anything wrong and ESPECIALLY seeing as the only thing you people can do is say "Well I'm insulted. You just attack people." If anything, the mods should be starting to notice that I'm not doing anything of the sort.

You've done nothing for yourself on this forum but insult various people (You can even find it in someone's Biography smile) and make comments where they aren't needed or even wanted. You know it... but you do it anyway. Why? Oh yes, the superiority complex.

She put it in her biography. She asked me what I thought about her, I told her, she thanked me for my honesty. Back atcha.

As for me replying when they aren't wanted. Tough. Your replies to me (and lets be clear, you did come to me and start this) are not wanted, you do them. Why? Because you have the right. So speak out of your whole mouth, not two sides.

And if you were "constructively" criticizing/critiqueing, you wouldn't resort to calling people things like "peanuts".

Peanuts? Charlie Brown? Snoopy? Snoopbert?

It was a joke. Over your head man, jesus. Get a goddamn sense of humour. Might not have been funny, but it was a joke. Just goes to show that you pick at ANYTHING you can. I'm surprised the mods aren't on my side by now.

Well, then you obviously need to change your delivery to avoid such confusion in the future yes

Nah, don't think I do.

Earlier, you mentioned people taking things out of context, yet you do ... I said I agreed to the unnesecary actions Rob, May or may not have, taken to an "Emo kid". And there you go off on your superiority complex, because it's always about you.

Well you agreed with me on this thread. So why even post to start shit? Yet you have the sheer audacity to call ME a fight starter?

Because most likely he assumed that everyone else hates "shit-talkers".

Yeeessss. So why the constant usage of the emo label, was my question.

And there you go again, showing that you can't have a good debate without resorting to manipulation roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good debate? I said you're posting irrelevancy and you are. Because you've specifically made a point to come here and TRY for me.

So I suspect I've got other people to deal with. If you wanna continue this, PM me. You got a problem with me? PM...ME. Don't bring it to the forum.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
AC, all you did in this post is prove you're own ability to make a mockery of peoples posts and then blow them way out of proportion. And perhaps embellish. Al you really state are your personal opinion,s I've yet to see any facts in this at all.

Dude, what has this got to do with you?

It has nothing to do with you, nor do you have any clue what I'm referring to. So chill out and butt out.

Maybe he is jsut tired of your attitude? Everyone else is.

Apparantly not. Tired of my attitude? Let's define what I'M tired of, shall we? Let's have a little AC time here.

I'm tired of constantly being accused of being the bad attacking ogre when all anyone ever does on here is misinterpret, misunderstand and purposefully try to start shit with me. As you have here. That's what I'm tired of. I'm tired of people trying soooo hard to come and dismantle me, only to be dismantled in the fairest, NON rule breaking way and I get blamed for it.

You got a problem? PM me and we'll have a chat. If this is about hating me because I know I'm the shit, tough shit. I don't think I'm an exception, YOU do. Hence your jaded opinion.

There's plenty.

There isn't is there? Let's be honest. You're making that up. Unless you're purposefully trying to do it.

Whehter he is a hypocrit or not doesn't make his points any less valid smile

Yes it does.

I'll reiterate. This has what to do with you?

To PVS:

Originally posted by PVS

You turned tail because I countered each and EVERY one of your hypocritcal and self-righteous points infront of the whole forum and you know it.

I didn't insult you, I dropped it when it was asked to be dropped. You tried to come back and I fairly dismantled your arguement again. Before I was asked to drop it and did so.

So do yourself a favour, like I said, get over it.

-AC

PVS
You turned tail because I countered each and EVERY one of your hypocritcal and self-righteous points infront of the whole forum and you know it.

yes, i cowered before the superior intellect of the super being called AC fear

what turns that from funny to sad is that you actually believe it to be true roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't insult you, I dropped it when it was asked to be dropped. You tried to come back and I fairly dismantled your arguement again. Before I was asked to drop it and did so.

So do yourself a favour, like I said, get over it.

-AC

you were the one who brought up this supposed 'grudge', i have nothing to get over. just observng your insults toward others. isnt there a better way to feel smart and witty? i just find this behavior...fascinating.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
yes, i cowered before the superior intellect of the super being called AC fear

You said it, not me.

I didn't bail you out of your replies because I had nothing left to say and realised I was doing that which I accused others of, you did.

Originally posted by PVS
what turns that from funny to sad is that you actually believe it to be true roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I said, I'm not the one strolling about the forum on some moral high ground, fast to point out any hypocrite in sight. You are. You were proven to be one yourself. Making assumptions in the same post that you accused me of doing it? Tsk tsk.

Originally posted by PVS
you were the one who brought up this supposed 'grudge', i have nothing to get over. just observng your insults toward others. isnt there a better way to feel smart and witty? i guess from this behavior i find you...fascinating.

Dude, for real. Drop the whole insulting thing. It's getting so old there's a dust buildup.

Secondly, exactly, you find me fascinating. You said that, not me. So don't give me shit about "Oh you're Mr. Ego". You just invalidated any claim you have to make about that.

-AC

PVS
see? fascinating smile

Alpha Centauri
Thank you, though I must admit. I do have a certain mystique about me. A certain pizzaz.

I'm glad we're finally respecting each other.

-AC

PVS
who said fascination was a form of respect?

jaden101
ive read through the vast majority of stuff on this thread and i have a few quesitons

how exactly does an emo kid "act" that makes them so offensive

i've got only 1 friend who fits the stereotype of what an emo kid is supposed to look like...strangely enough he doesn't even know what emo music is...i have tons of other friends who listen to emo music but none of them look like a stereotypical emo fan...

so if its just some random person on the street how can you tell they're an emo fan?

take AC...from the pics he posted in the members photos thread i would have no idea what type of stuff he listened to because he doesn't conform

i look like a total thug myself (see pic) but get refered to as the BFG because i'm not a stereotypical skinhead trouble maker even though i look like it

so where the hell all this "i beat up an emo kid" drivel comes from is beyond me...maybe its just that me and my mates are getting old

to end with...if there is one group of people that you can safely beat up because of what they look like...its chavs/neds....cause you can rightly assume they're going to be assholes that deserve it

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
who said fascination was a form of respect?

I make a light hearted jibe of arrogance that merely suggests that we respect each other and you immediately feel the need to show that it's not a gesture of respect.

You know what that is? That's saaaaaaad.

-AC

PVS
ive read through the vast majority of stuff on this thread and i have a few quesitons

how exactly does an emo kid "act" that makes them so offensive

i've got only 1 friend who fits the stereotype of what an emo kid is supposed to look like...strangely enough he doesn't even know what emo music is...i have tons of other friends who listen to emo music but none of them look like a stereotypical emo fan...

so if its just some random person on the street how can you tell they're an emo fan?

take AC...from the pics he posted in the members photos thread i would have no idea what type of stuff he listened to because he doesn't conform

i look like a total thug myself (see pic) but get refered to as the BFG because i'm not a stereotypical skinhead trouble maker even though i look like it

so where the hell all this "i beat up an emo kid" drivel comes from is beyond me...maybe its just that me and my mates are getting old

to end with...if there is one group of people that you can safely beat up because of what they look like...its chavs/neds....cause you can rightly assume they're going to be assholes that deserve it

i dont think its something new. mainstream alpha-male assclowns bullying and beating on those who are different has been going on forever.

PVS
I make a light hearted jibe of arrogance that merely suggests that we respect each other and you immediately feel the need to show that it's not a gesture of respect.

You know what that is? That's saaaaaaad.

-AC

AC, quit trolling and just get over this little grudge of yours.
just calm down, step away from the keyboard, and take a deeeeeeeeep breath. smile

SlipknoT
'Ave it!

*Smashes a bottle*

Look how hard I am. Grrrrr, lets go beat up kids smaller than us because they don't like the same music.

-AC Ok, The kid that I hit because he said he didnt Like Slayer, I didnt Beat the shit out of him or anything, I just gave him one punch. The Other one Tried to sell me Oregano isntead of Weed and that really pissed me off, but again I didnt Beat the shit out of them, Just a Punch in the face. And the other two were basically asking me to fight them by calling me a pussy and saying they could kick my ass, And it wasnt like I was going to stand around doing not a thing?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
AC, quit trolling and just get over this little grudge of yours.
just calm down, step away from the keyboard, and take a deeeeeeeeep breath. smile

Despite your unoriginality, you are one of my FAVOURITE posters on here. DARE I say, one of my favourite people of all time.

So while the evidence mounts in my favour that you are and always have been looking for an arguement, I'll continue to support you, send you flowers.

Walks in the moonlight? They still cool? We can't like, do anything. But we can hold hands.

-AC

PVS
Ok, The kid that I hit because he said he didnt Like Slayer, I didnt Beat the shit out of him or anything, I just gave him one punch. The Other one Tried to sell me Oregano isntead of Weed and that really pissed me off, but again I didnt Beat the shit out of them, Just a Punch in the face. And the other two were basically asking me to fight them by calling me a pussy and saying they could kick my ass, And it wasnt like I was going to stand around doing not a thing?

you punched a kid in the face because he said he didnt like slayer?
are you frikin kidding????

as for the oregano bit, you SHOULD have beat the shit out of him

Deano
http://www.ronaldinho.com/ima/ronaldinho.jpg

Alpha Centauri
Ok, The kid that I hit because he said he didnt Like Slayer, I didnt Beat the shit out of him or anything, I just gave him one punch.

You punched a guy because he didn't like your favourite band? Point proven.

The Other one Tried to sell me Oregano isntead of Weed and that really pissed me off, but again I didnt Beat the shit out of them, Just a Punch in the face.

Can't say I agree with it but it's not as bad as the above, still brutish. Not deplorable.

And the other two were basically asking me to fight them by calling me a pussy and saying they could kick my ass, And it wasnt like I was going to stand around doing not a thing?

So why didn't you say "Come and prove I'm a pussy"? Then he probably would have backed down. No fighting needed.

It's open and shut. You're wrong and out of line.

-AC

PVS
Despite your unoriginality, you are one of my FAVOURITE posters on here. DARE I say, one of my favourite people of all time.

So while the evidence mounts in my favour that you are and always have been looking for an arguement, I'll continue to support you, send you flowers.

Walks in the moonlight? They still cool? We can't like, do anything. But we can hold hands.

-AC

this is what i mean.
something about dementia.....fascinating
i should just look away and count my blessings...but i have to watch

Alpha Centauri
No seriously, PVS. Seriously.

Shall we just tel...yeah we should.

KMC? PVS and I have something to reveal: We're actually REALLY good friends.

Watch: *Holds hoop* JUMP PVS, JUMP!

-AC

PVS
No seriously, PVS. Seriously.

Shall we just tel...yeah we should.

KMC? PVS and I have something to reveal: We're actually REALLY good friends.

Watch: *Holds hoop* JUMP PVS, JUMP!

-AC

*takes more notes*

very interesting

*waiting*

Alpha Centauri
I love the way I turn things around.

DAMMIT! If I wasn't me, I'd love me. Hell, I love me anyway smile.

I like PVS though.

-AC

PVS
hmmm odd and very interesting....appears to be a combination of a superiority complex and a persecution complex, with bipolar disorder. interesting indeed.
but there is so much more to learn, so i will continue my observations

jaden101
shut it you dirty liberal (stirs the pot) i dont see you fighting for equal rights for emo kids...

sick blink roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lemonade Whiz

Mmm...tasteful

Solo

I can't explain how much I agree with you.

Deano
david icke was named after a famous 16th century candle stick maker

Alpha Centauri
PVS, come on man. Lighten UP!

I'm not giving you a hard time despite all the truth, I'm trying to have a good time!

I mean, we can't ALL be winners. But you DID try. I'm gonna just make a wild and unfounded assumption that you really respect me smile.

-AC

Deano
AC and PVS are both communists, but thats ok. each to there own

Lemonade Whiz
There have been a lot of emos popping up around the place to tell you the truth.

Like little mushrooms

Deano
Originally posted by Lemonade Whiz
There have been a lot of emos popping up around the place to tell you the truth.

Like little mushrooms

how does that make you feel?

Lemonade Whiz
how does that make you feel?

It doesn't bother me, really.

Some of them are rather nice people.

Others....not so much

jaden101
it puts me in the mood for some mushrooms of the magic variety

Deano

Others....not so much

some of THEM? are they human or..?

Alpha Centauri

Others....not so much

Like people though.

-AC

Lemonade Whiz
some of THEM? are they human or..?

Hey

I'm not slamming anybody here. Don't get all defensive

PVS
PVS, come on man. Lighten UP!

I'm not giving you a hard time despite all the truth, I'm trying to have a good time!

I mean, we can't ALL be winners. But you DID try. I'm gonna just make a wild and unfounded assumption that you really respect me smile.

-AC

interesting. so from what i gather, the subject exhibits all the signs of one with a superiority complex, but once that behavior is challenged, the disorder turns to a persecution complex and causes mild illogical outbursts. once the challenger has lost interest, the superiority complex is then fueled as the subject feels a sense of total victory.

i have seen this before, but what amazes me is the shortness of frequency between the two. i suspect bipolar disorder, but i cant make such a quick assumption. i must study this further....

Deano
Hey

I'm not slamming anybody here. Don't get all defensive

im just kiddin around smile

Lemonade Whiz
im just kiddin around smile

beer Glad to hear it.

PVS
it puts me in the mood for some mushrooms of the magic variety
droolio
ahhhh memories

SlipknoT
You punched a guy because he didn't like your favourite band? Point proven.

Can't say I agree with it but it's not as bad as the above, still brutish. Not deplorable.

So why didn't you say "Come and prove I'm a pussy"? Then he probably would have backed down. No fighting needed.

It's open and shut. You're wrong and out of line.

-AC I didnt Hit him so that Like it knocked 4 of his teeth out and left him with a broked jaw in a pile of blood, it was a little hit, and plus it was an old girlfriends Little Brother so I doubt he thought I was being that seriouse...THough I can see how you would veiw that as "out of Line"

I didnt Say "Come and prove I'm a pussy" Because he had been saying shit about me prior to that and I wanted to fight him and he wanted to fight me, and it just so happened that he was Emo. I would have done the same to anyone else.

Revernd Maynard
*smacks AC* thats one stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
interesting. so from what i gather, the subject exhibits all the signs of one with a superiority complex, but once that behavior is challenged, the disorder turns to a persecution complex and causes mild illogical outbursts.

Point proven. So this pseudo-intellectual approach ISN'T genuine. Knew you'd crack sooner or later.

Few holes in your theory though: Once my behavior is challenged, I challenge the challenger and win. That's what happens each and every time. You included. It's happened. BUT like you said, you won't ever make someone admit to what they did even if they know they did it, if they're ashamed of it.

Originally posted by PVS
once the challenger has lost interest, the superiority complex is then fueled as the subject feels a sense of total victory.

i have seen this before, but what amazes me is the shortness of frequency between the two. i suspect bipolar disorder, but i cant make such a quick assumption. i must study this further....

I've also made studies, in my own personal lab, in a dome high above KMC.

I've realised that once YOU challenge someone and once YOU are revealed to be nothing more than a practitioner of illusion, a faker and a lying hypocrite, you recede into one line assumptions, clutching to them like a fox who happens to be suffering from the flu. Then when you get played along with, you attempt to go BACK on yourself.

Fun stuff, FUUUUN stuff. I like this.

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
*smacks AC* thats one stick out tongue

OW! Don't....DO that Maynard. Owwwuh.

-AC

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>