Bad moon rising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the-unforgiven

the-unforgiven
Name: David Lord
Nickname/title: The Dark Guardian
Race: Elf
Weapons: Two halfmoon formed blades with a handle on the inside of them.
Powers: Dark magic and Summon skills.
Appearance: http://gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/rpg/warrior.jpg
Personality: Kind and abit agressive, since he have a short temper.
Background: Before his death he aided the humans in a great battle, thanks to him, the great battle was won when he slayed the leader, but that also cost him his life. He is now brought back to life, and he will make the best out of it and compleet the quest he has been awaken for.

~ You make up your own background, but remember you are a great warrior and you are one of the chosen ones because of what you did before you died, which probably was a great thing of some kind. ~

Deepest dream/Goal in life: To get a nice family but also to slay the dark wizard D'kai.

the-unforgiven
I have permission if you wonder about that.

FFKadaj
(what type of species are we limited too?)

the-unforgiven
~ You can be any fantasy races and classes you can think of, but i would like a pic of the creature if it is not a regular one life elf and orc. However a pic is always nice, even if it is a human. Can take myself the time and say that you can have almost whatever you want as power, exept for god powers and ultra mega powers. But all from light and black to summon, transforme, elemental closecombat skills and so on. ~

the-unforgiven
~ Just want to know if anyone want to join this, since they said so on the rp request thread. If not please tell why, since this is my first RP here. yes ~

silvertsume
Name: Evangiana Dufresne (( sounds like do-frain ))
Nickname/title: Vangie
Race:vampire
Weapons: a sharp katana
Powers: flying and soul manipulation
Appearance: ill post a pic soon enough
Personality: vangie is quiet young vampire who tries to keep to herself, unless out for something. she can be seductive and manipulitive. her one weakness is that she gets attached.
Background: when Vangie was bon her very young mother's life was taken by an assasin out to kill any vampires of her family... vangie and her sister where the only survivors, but were separated when she was captured. now vangie acts heartless and carefree at times, but really shes just looking for her older sister
Deepest dream/Goal in life: to find her sister

the-unforgiven
Welcome, silvertsume yes a nice charactre you have there.. yes Intresting powers aswell..

silvertsume
(( thank ya ^_^ hug ))

the-unforgiven
kisses then we have silvertsume here kisses

More join please. pile

riku harada
Name: Taiyou Sun
Nickname/title: Fallen Angel
Race: demon/angel mix (is this allowed?)
Weapons: nagamaki (kinda like a glaive.)
Powers: element control, dark magic
Appearance: i'm not going to be able to find an exact pic. but i'll post something similar when i can find the file.
Personality: serious, sarcastic, cold, tries not toget attached to anyone, but ends up doing that sometime.
Background: the black magician killed his family and tried to take control of him. luckly, his older twin sister sacrificed herself in his stead. She became the magicain's apprentice but told Taiyou one thing before she was possessed, 'save me someday'
Deepest dream/Goal in life: to save his sister and destroy the magician.

the-unforgiven
welcome big grin nice character smile

gamewarrior
Name: Lawrence Vanguard
Nickname/title: The Great Protector
Race: Human
Weapons: Long sword and Magic shield
Powers: Arcane magic
Appearance: Just Imagine a tall blue Knight
Personality: A bit impatient but a very nice and polite person.
Background: Lawrence was an orphan who never knew his parents but greaw up with good virtues. One day he met a Knight who saved a bunch of roaming peasants from bandits. He was amazed and inspired at the same time. He asked the good knight if he could teach him how to become a protector of the weak and the poor. The kind knight took him in and thought him the way of a knight. He grew up becoming a famous knight and also a bothersome to bandit, theives, evil dragons and all times of dark beings preying on all good people especially the poor. Until a poor man from a evil kingdom came to him for help. Lawrence journeyed to the kingdom to free the people who were being oppressed by the evil king who was also an enemy of peaceful kindoms. After beating all 5 of the evil kings best knights he fought the king himself but was exshausted. Still he fought him with great skill but was stabed at the stomach. Before dying with all the strength he had left he thrust his word through the kings heart killing him and freeing the kingdom from his evil grasp. Both of them died but Lawrence was never forgotten for he was remembered as the "Great Protector".
Deepest dream/Goal in life: To finally rid evil from the land and bring forth peace to all kingdoms.

the-unforgiven
a realy nice character, gamewarrior smile But, unfortunatly your pic aint working stick out tongue welcome to the RP anyway.. a few more and we will start.

gamewarrior
I had to change my sig so you guys can see how my knight looks like.
This is him.

the-unforgiven
hehe.. okey big grin cool guy you got there yes

gamewarrior
Hey you know what this knight sig is kinda better. Cus my names gamewarrior and I have a knight as a sig. Maybe i should stick with this on for awhile until I can make a better one or maybe I should modify my knight sig.

the-unforgiven
yeah.. I for some liked the other one aswell.. smile but i like the knight to yes cant realy figure out which one i like best...

feralboy
Name:Nevia
Nickname/title:Via
Racemessedorceress
Weapons: metal fans
Powers: fire shower & chain lighting
Appearance:
Personality:nice,loves her friends
Background:she was born form the Royal family.before she died she helped man.when her dad found out he had an arrow shot into her heart.also leaving her love.
Deepest dream/Goal in life:to find love

feralboy
"what have you summed thy for. being us back to the cold lives we lived.was my death not good.what year this be."looking angry

the-unforgiven
The dark man looked her into the eyes. "You have all been chosen to aid us in this battle. The dark wizard is back, and the council have desided that you are our only true hope. Dont be mad at us. You, Nevia have been dead for about 200 years. The year is now 2455"
~ (Still fantasy so that does not mean there is guns and so on) ~
He bowed before her, for being the first to approach him.

feralboy
"200 hunder years, how did he come back.you don't have to bow"grabing her fans.

FFKadaj
(i'm trying to think what my character should be like...)

the-unforgiven
( Think Kadaj, Think big grin )

"200 years indeed. He returned thanks to a bastardly skilled necromancer that had read a damn prophesy about saving the world. What he dont realise was that he released hell itself when he revived the wizard." He standed up and saw her grabbing her fans. He got abit worried since she was not happy for being revived.

David approached them slowly and smiled. He himself was very happy for being alive again. 2455.. When he thought deeply in his mind he had been dead for about 350 years. That is a long time, but the world dont seems to have changed.

feralboy
"no need to fear this are not for you.well thank you for bring me back"bowing

the-unforgiven
"I realy hope not.. And get up, please. No need to bow.." The man said and smiled. He looked at the sharp fan and smiled, when she said it was not for him, he would not want to touch that sharp thing.

David walked up to her and held his hand forward. "I'm David. Nice meeting you..." he said to Nevia

feralboy
"I'm Nevia"shaking his hand.looking at the others

the-unforgiven
David smiles and then turn and looks at the others. He then turned to the man that revived them "How will this wizard react when he discovered we are brought back to life, since you said we were the only to stop him."

The man looked at david and got a sad look on his face. "He probably will do all he can to kill you guys aswell as us who resurrected you. Enough about that. Anyone who wish to ask anything before me and my men return to the city north of here?"

feralboy
"where are we to stay."putting on her ruby ear rings.

the-unforgiven
"There is a inn in the town north from here, called The moon.. They will know who you are and they will let you rest and eat. Just dont take to much of your time, since time is in trouble thanks to the wizard." he said as the men around the revived started exiting the building.

feralboy
"lets go to this inn. "walking outside ."this is first time i felt wind in 200yrs."

gamewarrior
Lawrence stand from is coffin and shakes his head."What has happened were am I who are thee." He said curiously still shaking his head. Lawrence looks around and spots a bunch of people. He carefully places his shield behind his back and walks toward the people."What has happened to the kindom I was in is the evil king dead, are the people free?" he said anxiously.

the-unforgiven
The man walked up to the newly rised knight. With a sad look he watched the man in the eyes. I am sorry, but the kingdom have fallen into a greater threat than the king you slayed, noble one" he said and made a bow. "Thats why you all are revived... You are needed, but non of you would make it trough this alone"..

David walked out. Man his eyes hurted when the sun shined him in the face. Sunlight. After 350 years. Not a pretty sight. He covered his face with his hand and slowly tried to get used to the light....

feralboy
"What kingdom. what king."turning back

gamewarrior
"I was fighting an evil king who oppressed his people and brought misery to many." he said with angry voice but quickly faded away."I battled and killed him but with a great price. he said sheathing his sword. Lawrence went outside the tomb and stared at the horizon. He then took a deep breath and silently stands.

the-unforgiven
The man nodded "You made it for a greater cause, but the threat is back, and worse than last time. But now, alone, not even you great knight will have a chanse alone." He got a sad look on his face. "I will meet up with you in the inn to give more details, but for now. Get to know eachother and i'll see you at the in" He started walking into the woods and to the north.

feralboy
"it's not here.what happen to my kingdom"sitting down with her legs crossed

gamewarrior
Lawrence faces a man with red armor."Hello fellow warrior what your name be?" He said curiously.

feralboy
"mother you was right.all men are all the same. "

the-unforgiven
David watched nevia. What was she meaning by that? "Well met, knight" David said and smiled behind his helmet. "Im david lord. WHo might you be?"

gamewarrior
"Im Lawrence Vanguard but you can call thee sir Lawrence and it is a pleasure to meet you David Lord." He said politely.

feralboy
"so how are we gonna find this man."her green eyes shining

the-unforgiven
The man that revived them disipeared in the forest. David looked at them "Well.. nice meeting you to, Sir Lawerence." he then watched Nevia "I dont know, but for all i know he have many followers, would not be all to hard to find him. We will probably get more information at the Inn."

feralboy
"which of you has horse.i hate to walk."getting up "nice to meet you Sir Lawerence"

gamewarrior
"Let us go then to this inn and get some information and something to eat."He said suddenly hearing his stomach growl."Ive not eaten for many years.He said facing his fellow warriors.

the-unforgiven
"Unfortunatly they did not revive any horses, so we better start walking" he said and laughed..

(For you who join further on, you will be following the party when you join. For example if the party have reached the inn you will be there. If the party is walking in the woods, you will be there.. so.. feel free to join at any time)

feralboy
"this is no way to treat a princess"walking out side

the-unforgiven
"What are you complaing about? Living is very much enough" david said with a serious tone.

feralboy
"hey when you were a dress you let me know but i am happy."hold the bottom of her dress

the-unforgiven
"Sorry princess.. Did not mean any bad." he said and smiled under his helmet, fortunatly they could not see it, because he smiled greatly when the princess tried to avoid dirt with her dress, it looked realy tought and funny. "Want me to carry you?" he asked her.

feralboy
"thanks but no if we come across mud you can"

gamewarrior
"It is good exsercise and it will help us to get used to our legs again." He said to her."We havent used our legs for hundreds of years." He said looking around the area.

feralboy
"well i supose only for your legs."handing them both a 80lb fan

gamewarrior
Lawrence looks at the fans and is amazed." These things are heavy and you use these as weapons." He said sounding amazed.

feralboy
"yes i do."smiling at them

SilentWolf
Name: unknown
Nickname/title:
Race: Shape shifting wolf
Weapons: human form: two double bladed daggers. Wolf form: Claws and fangs
Powers: shape shifting and suprising strength
Appearance: human appearance: A young girl with dark hair and eyes. She wears all black. Wolf appearance: black fur with a few splotches of white on her chest.
Personality: Although she tries to keep to her self she has a firey temper and wont hesitate to kill.
Background: realativly unknown, but its obvious her life was filled with death and distruction. She know works for the evil wizard. (i gots permision dont worry)
Goal in life: To serve and protect whoever she works for.

the-unforgiven
"Impressive" David said and lifted the fans. "Not bad for a princess who dont wish to have a dirty dress" he smiled and walked for a while. He stopped infront of a swampland. "Aw.. how great.. I hate swamp!" he said annoyed.

D'kai (the dark wizard) standed up from his throne "Are you sure?" he said to a man in a night black coat. The man nodded. "This is definatly dont good. Stop them, by any means" he said and 6 men in dark coats where launched of by an powerful magic, into a portal in the sky just above his stronghold. "And for you.." he looked at the girl (silent.. what should i call you?) "I trust you compleetly. I want you to find the orb of darkness, in the city of the north. There is an Inn, and in the inn there is a magiciant, that is the keeper of the orb. I need this orb, and i wish you dont to fail me now" He walked her out of the strong hold. "Stand on the platform to launch to an alley in the city of the north. Any questions? And be ware of the reanimated ones."

SilentWolf
hmmm im not sure! lol think of a nick name or something for me =D
The girl bowed her head, her black hair falling in front of her face. "I will get you that orb or die trying." she said, stepping onto the platform.

the-unforgiven
D'kai watched her and smiled as she with high speed and power launched into the portal and disipearing. He smiled and turned walking back into the stronghold. "Good luck" he said quicket. "You will need it" he smiled.. This was mostly to test her skills, since the keeper was a damn good one in battle. The portal was a fast way to travel, but it only worked from the stronghold, not back to the stronghold. This ment she had to walk by foot back. The portal traveling took about 15 minutes and she landed in an dark alley covered from the rest of the streets... She was kinda sour from the traveling, since it takes temporarily some of the travelers life force.

SilentWolf
The girl stood in the alley way and looked around, a bit disoreinted. She shifted into the form of the wolf to conserve her energy. I took up too much of it to stay in that human form. She slowly moved away from the alley way, her cold nose close to the ground, picking up every little scent. The Inn had to be nearby

the-unforgiven
D'kai sat down on the throne, and an hologramic picture of a man in a dark coat appeared. "Sir.. We have found the party. They are moving in our direction. The portal travel was a full hit, we are only minutes away from them" D'kai smiled. "Ofcourse it was perfect.. Enough talk... Make sure to attack them when they least expect it. In the swamp is an perfect opurtunity to strike, they will have a hard time defending. I checked it and they have to cross the swamp, if they dont want to walk for days" he stopped the hologramic transmittion. By mind he contacted the girl (will call you wolf for now stick out tongue) "Wolf.. I sent you two block from the inn. Find the inn and in the room in the farest end the orb is. They dont think they can hide it from me, do they?" He laughed "Any questions before i shut the contact?"

David looked down the swamp. "Well.. what are we waiting for?" he said and slowly stepped down in the swampland. "Filthy mud and water" he said annoyed and took high stepps. He was unknowing of the 6 men in coats D'kai had sent to him, who was waiting out of sight farer into the swampland.

SilentWolf
The wolf lifted her head andlooked at the Inn in the distance. "Will the orb be well guarded? Or can I just walk in, grab it, then run back home?" she said through her mind.

the-unforgiven
"The orb is almost always guarded by the keeper or any of his companion soldiers. Be carefull, he is one of my earlier apprentices and he is a strong magiciant. However you are strong aswell. Good luck, and dont disepoint me" he said as the contact stopped. He lended back on the throne waiting impatient for the second part of the set. He standed up and walked to a major room. He looked inside where there was marks all over the room. on floor, roof, walls and everything inside. A table in the middle with a hole fitting a orb perfectly.

gamewarrior
Lawrence steps into the swampland and carefully watches for debri. Lawrence then looks around and grasps the hilt of his sword."We better be careful we dont know if there are hostile creatues in these parts." He said continuing to look around the area.

the-unforgiven
David watched lawrence. "You are right" he said and unsheeted both his blades. He slowly walked over the swamp.. "Yeack.. grose" he said as he accidentaly stepped on a dead frog. "Hope this is not to long"

"Sir.. Our chosen ones is moving trough the swamp now" a dark man said in a transmittion to D'kai. "We move out now" he said quickly..

gamewarrior
Lawrence carefully walks avoiding passing debri. He then unsheathes his sword and holds it above his head to keep it from getting dirty."I hope it wont take too long to get out of here the smell is unbearable."He said sounding disgusted.

the-unforgiven
The six men standed in a circle around the swamp where the party was traveling. It was almost precise distance between all 6 of them. about 6 meters between one another. They all in the same time looked up on the party, from their dark coat as they all unsheeted two swords each. This was probably the last thing many of them did, and they all knew that, but rather die here, than by D'kais hands. They revield themself and walked towards the party wielding their swords. This was it. "FOR D'KAI!" One shouted as they all started running towards the party from all directions.

gamewarrior
Lawrence quickly hears a shout and sees 6 robed men running toward them."David Lord were under attack! It seems the evil wizard has known our coming sooner than we thought." He said getting into fighting position.

the-unforgiven
David putted himself in combat position. "Who are you guys?" He shouted angry as he tried running towards them. It would make him tired som instead he backed up next to Lawerence. "How is it possible for them do detect us this soon? He must have spies everywhere"

gamewarrior
Lawrence begins to run toward one of the robed men but the swamp was slowing him down. The robed man attacked lawrence and so did he and then their swords clashed and they were on a stand still as Lawrence uses his strength to keep the mans sword from cutting him apart. Then he pushes the mans sword back making the guy jerk backward then he quickly stabs him through the heart.

SilentWolf
The wolf trotted across a patch of green grass and up the stairs towards the entrance of the Inn. She sniffed at the door, then shifted back to her human form and opened the door. She then stepped inside. No one realy payed attention to the girl. She didn't look like much of a threat. Wolf sat at a table and eyed the door at the end of the room. The orb was in there.

Mardel
Name: Mardel
Nickname/title: blood sucker or Bat king
Race: Vampire
Weapons: steel claws and a sword(and vampire teeth and can call bats to help him) a large blade with two places to put his hands.
Powers: dark cloud(makes it very hard to see and stuff) lightning (storms & stuff)
Appearance: long black hair hooded trench coat and usually wears black jeans
Personality: blood thirst and vicious
Background:he can't remember anything about before he was turned into a vampire and was trained to be unmerciful by his maker who he killed by pushing his on a bed of steaks(wooded)
Deepest dream/Goal in life:live forever

Mardel
The robed guy at the back drew a sinlge blade weapon(in my pic) and cut another robed guy's head off doing so he threw off his robe and countinued to help him

padmeXskywalker
Name: Padmii Aconda (as in all threads LOL)
Nickname/title: Shadow spirit
Race: Elf
Weapons: (medieval) bow and arrow
Powers: (2 powers only) scouting and fighting
Appearance:
Personality: Mysterious and serious
Background: Grew up in a corner of the earth, where very few people had roamed with her family. She left them as a warrrior to help the rest of the world through dark times.
Deepest dream/Goal in life: To witness and help the world through the darkness

riku harada
(i realized that i never listed the elemnts the taiyou can use. here's the list:
light, dark, air, water, earth, fire, metal)

cloaked in darkness, taiyou snuck up behind another of the robed men and gutted him quickly. before cutting the last one's legs. they needed an inside source to the evil wizard. the last man would be alive long enough for them to speak. revealing himself, taiyou held up his hand and a ball of ball appeared, allowing him to se the man's figure. Quivering, the finally servant of the evil magician looked up at the group.

feralboy
Nevia held her fans to the sky. the sky turned black as fireballs fell from it.

Liquid_Fire
Name: Unknown
Nickname/title: Apothis
Race: Human
Weapons: (medieval) Enchanted long sword, runes are etched along its sides which glow when in effect.
Powers: (2 powers only) Lightning (his full self was charged with the task by the Thunder Gods, his avatar still holds his power over lightning) Demon soul (changes into his demonic self, watch for that cause he may go nutters)
Appearance: The prime of psychical shape and endurance, dark purple eyes and near black hair.
Personality: Very strange, natural leader and good talker.
Background: Apothis is a fragment of his true self who was a very powerful mage that travelled the universes in his quest to hunt down a powerful demon lord. During his time in this world he left an avatar of himself to watch over its people. While the avatar is only a fraction of his true power, he can easily handle his own.
Deepest dream/Goal in life: To endure his role as a Guardian. To combat the evil.

riku harada
(nice)

Liquid_Fire
A single bolt of lightning appeared in the air, about three feet wide and a rich blue it started to descend towards the ground. At about a foot it split in two near the middle as it morphed to envelope the head of the character that had created it, still slowly descending it showed his shoulders then chest, still tightly enveloping him. Travelling down his legs the single split formed into two smaller ones as it changed to the shape of his legs, disappearing with a crackle at his feet. The characters eyes seemed to be made of electric blue light, which faded away to reveal their normal state. He stepped forward, steam rising from the place he'd just been. "Sorry I'm late." He growled.

riku harada
'Apothis. Just like you to show up after the fight.' Taiyou didn't remove his eyes from the last guy. his blade at the man's neck

Liquid_Fire
Apothis looked around taking in the situation. He walked up to Taiyou who was holding a blade to someones neck. "I can make him talk." He said, small arcs of lightning sizzling between his fingers.

riku harada
'Be my guest.' taiyou lower his nagamaki and stepped back'

Liquid_Fire
He placed a hand on his chest, fingers stretched out. Instantly crimson lightning coiled down his arm and over the mans body, who went rigid and started to scream. Apothis's own hand, now the center of the electrical energy, was flat against his chest, and without having the slightest of a psychical grip he lifted him off the ground, still screaming, the lightning itself binding the enemy to his hand. The man's eyes started to glow red and lightning flowed out of them like water and etched a vibrating web across his face. The man slowly drifted off his hand, constant streams of lightning connecting his hand to the mans chest were a super dense half orb of energy was attached to his chest, from which the energy was coursing through his body. Silently Apothis dropped his hand and the man fell to the ground steaming and shaking madly.

riku harada
'What did you get?' Taiyou watched the man cautiously. the evil wizard was not to be trusted.

Liquid_Fire
He knelt down beside the enemy. "Let me make myself clear, I only care about one thing right now. You talking, as far as I am concerned that it the only possible outcome. Believe me I can do things to you the likes of which you narrow mind cant even imagine let alone comprehend once I do them to you, and I will only stop increasing the measure of my methods until they become so brutal that my own allies will stop me."

"I cannot hear his thoughts, he will speak unless he wishes to endure that again ten fold."

riku harada
Taiyou stood his ground and stared down at the man. He really just wanted to fry him. After all this was one of the wizard's lackeys. His eyes turned gold as he spoke. 'Lets start off easiers' A wind swirls around the man, lifting him up. 'What is Tsuki up to?' (tsuki is the wizard's right hand and Taiyou's possessed sister.

Liquid_Fire
The man lurched forwards, his chest exploding sending blood splattering over Taiyou's face and chest. He looked down at his mutilated body in shock before falling dead.

Apothis pulled his fist out of the mans back, "He dosen't know anything." He shook his blood soaked arm to try and clean it off.

riku harada
The mann's body bursts into flames, and it begins to rain. 'Yes. so much for a captive. me may have told us where the wizard is.'

Liquid_Fire
More lightning burned the blood of his arm, he looked back at Taiyou, "He was uselss, I told you. He didn't know anything. If he told you anything we would have walked into a trap or ended up completely in the wrong direction. You think he would tell his lackeys what he is doing. No, he probably has other lackeys give them instructions."

feralboy
Nevia turned to David "now you can carry me"

Liquid_Fire
Apothis turned to Nevia, his eyes flashed and a flexible shield surrounded her bottom half, nearly infintley thin, it was light blue and etheral, (see through) and the faintest signs of lightning in the form of small bolts raced along its surface. "There pretty, that should keep the mud off. More serously, it will repell the mud so you can walk much faster. Sorry about my..uh..methods earlier, when I came back my...other self was at an advantage." Suddenly his his whiped around staring off into the distance towards the Inn, "We gotta move...now."

Although they did not know this the keeper of the Inn was once a follower of the dark lord, however his true self had converted him onto the side of light. Thus enableing himself, and later his avatar, to communicate.

feralboy
"thank you.what is your name"running after him

Liquid_Fire
"I can't tell you my name. I am an avatar, an image of my true self, perhaps you have heard of him, perhaps not. He travels the dimensions in chase of one of the greatest demon lords all of the worlds have ever seen. While I myself wasn't with you the first time around, he was affecting things and doing things while none of you knew. Again, my true name I cannot reveal, but you can call me Apothis." He slowed as they came to a rather deep patch, he turned to look at her. "While your outfit no doubt has its own uses, I can hardly see how it is effective for battle." Another shield like the one that surrounded her dress formed into a bridge across the mud, but it was a bit more solid, and the lightning arcs were more visible.

Liquid_Fire
He'd taken about four steps when he suddenly spun and roughly shoved the princess backwards onto actual ground, he didn't get to hear her protest because at the same time a slimy mud covered tentacle burst from the mud with startling speed, wrapped around his leg and yanked him under. All this happening in less than five seconds.

feralboy
kneels down "oh may god"

feralboy
"David help me" reaching into the mud.

the-unforgiven
David looked at the tentacles. "Alright then" he said clamly as he raised his hand into the air and the air in a 10 meters radie warmed up as an gigantic eagle came flying from the air and started attacking the tentacles fighting to release Aphotis and take him out of there. David himself walked up to nevia and lifted her up. "Glad i can help" he said as he saw the eagle attack repeatingly on the tentacles. He carried Nevia to solid ground and then dived into the mud, along with his eagle that was fighting above.

feralboy
"thank you brave knight"opening her fans.

the-unforgiven
Thanks to Davids equipment, he had no problem in either breathing or moving under the mud. With swift moves he sliced the tentacles with his blades and pushed Anphois up to the surface, where the eagle was waiting. The eagle grabbed him with its claws and flew and putted him next to Nevia. David himself got now a hard time fighting this monster. It started reaching for his helmet, to pull it of. He was not going to let that happend.. Without air he would die.

feralboy
Nevia leaped into the mud cutting tentacles left and right with her fans. forgeting about her dress.a chain of lighting hit a tentacle then hitting the rest

the-unforgiven
The thing stopped moving and David watched shocked at Nevia. He then started to laugh, even thoug he just was trough a close death experience. "Your dress is dirty now" he smiled and walked up from the mud, helping her up on the way.

feralboy
"somethings are more importan."walks slowly and playing with the fans."i must care about y'all.otherwise i would have took more time"

the-unforgiven
"Yeah... Thay is maybe true.. but still.. it is dirty.. You realy would get a more agile outfit. That cant be to good in combat, i guess, and we are facing one of the greatest ever known." He smiled at her as he sat down to take a breath. "We better start going again. We dont want to be late"

feralboy
gets her fan and cuts a split down from her tigh to the end of the dress. showing her golded high heels with rubies alined "there"

the-unforgiven
David watches her... "Well.. princess.. Nice" he said and smiled.. "So..Nevia.. How do you feel about all this.. The resurrection, the monsters and well.. where we are heading.. To the dark wizard eventually."

~ G2G 2 School now, but i'll be online from there... I'll be back in 30- 45 min ~

feralboy
"I don't know.another Chance to find love is good.what about you"

SilentWolf
Wolf watched the door, a few people walked past it and made there way towards the bar. It all seemed so simple. She started to wonder where the magician was. He was going to be the biggest problem. The girl stood up and started to walk towards the door.

feralboy
"Lets go."walking faster toward the end of the woods

the-unforgiven
"Find love.. yes" he said with a sad voice as he walked. After walking for quite a while he in the farest end of the woods could see some signs of civilasation. City walls. Exelent. He Started moving in a higher speed.

When Wolf closed up to the door it started to glow red. A muscular man standed up infront of her. "He said you were comming. He said a young girl was arriving, and the door should start glowing red. He said i would not let you trough"

SilentWolf
"Thats a problem now isn't it." She said looking up at the man through innocent eyes. "I need to get past that door. Now im going to ask you to please step aside." The girls hand was at her waiste, ready to take action if necisary.

the-unforgiven
"Dont do this" he said and grabbed the handle of his sword. The door glew harder when the man was going to take force. He had a terrified look on his face, since he did not know who he was facing or what he was guarding. He only knew he had gotten payed to do this.

SilentWolf
She sighed. "Please sir. Dont do this to yourself. I will ask you nicely once more. Please let me through that door and I will spare your life." wolf looked him deep in the eyes, the stare would send a shiver down any mortals spine. It would seem as if she glared right into the center of his very soul.

the-unforgiven
He fell to knees. "It is not worth it" he dropped his sword and looked at her. "I can not open the door for you, I was only hired to guard it. I cant get inside either." He looked at her. "I dont know where my employee is. Please spare my life, i tell you anything"

gamewarrior
Lawrence follows the others to the inn but watches too see if any other surprises were waiting. Suddenly Lawrence hears something and stops. Suddenly a bunch of orc bandits dog piled him making him let go of his sword."What in the world?! get off me!" He said trying to reach his sword.

SilentWolf
The girl smiled looking down at the man at her feet. "Thats what I like to hear. Now get up." She said kicking at him. "If you can't open this door, then who can?"

the-unforgiven
"Only the owner can open the door." He said with his most sorrowful look. "The only way is by getting in with force or using the owner of the room."

David turned and saw the man being attacker. "Lawerence." He said and walked towards the bandits. "LET GO OF HIM!"

SilentWolf
The girl looked around the Inn. The owner most likely wouldn't just hand the orb over. "Force you say? stand back." She took a step backwards, then charged foward. Her shoulder slammed into the door with an unusual ammount of force coming from someone her size.

gamewarrior
Lawrence uses all his strenght and with one reach he grabs his sword."Take this you bunch of warmongers!" he said slashing one making all the orcs fall off him. As Lawrence stands up dirty and smelly from the dog pile he lets out an angry shout."Ill show you bunch of evil scum to pile on me!!!" he said running towards them cutting off 2 orc heads but there were 5 more of them.

Mardel
After following them about he revealed himself ripping the bandits away from the man who was name Lawerence and killing three that were foolish enouth to try stopping him, Mardel dragged two more into the shadows and drained them of there blood and the fell to the floor besiide there bandit compainians.

A voice came from the shadows," now leave before the rest of you get sucked dry of your blood," mardel watched as five ran away and then seemed to dissapear but still there watching them.

(i was abit lasy and only read some of the posts before this one im postin if i did somethin wrong say and ill correct it thx)(better thx for tellin me) (not bein sarcastic)

SilentWolf
im the only one trying to open the door.The group doesn't even known I exsist yet.

the-unforgiven
David rised his hand as warth spread trough the air all around him. All of a suddent wolfs jumped out of nowhere and attacked the orcs.. Right after david jumped and started fighting the remaining orcs, slashing the throat of two of them. After making serveral amounts of attacks the wolfs disipeared again.

Wolf flew right trough the door without it even opening or anything. When she got inside the door sealed and it looked just like a wall. The windows dispeared and all walls was totaly empty. No windows, no doors. The only thing in the room was some chains, a table with the orb and a hard bed. The orb started glowing black in some strage way. It like spread dark energy when she landed into the room. Save me Wolf heard in her head.

SilentWolf
'What the hell...' She thought to herself. Without wasting anytime she walked towards the table and reached for orb. The girl hesitated for a moment, but then shook the feeling off and picked the orb up in one hand. She turned to face the wall that had once been a door. "Great... Im going to have to bust through a wall now.

gamewarrior
Lawrence stares at the dead orc bodies then suddenly throws his sword to the bushes. An orc body fell out with a sword through its head. Lawrence pulls the sword out then swings his sword making the blood on it fly off. He then unsheathes his sword and wipes a spot of blod on his armor."Thanks David for the help." he said facing him.

the-unforgiven
"You are very welcome" He said and smiled to Lawerence. "Now lets go to the city and that inn. I need some rest" he yawned. He should not be tired, since he had some hundreds years of sleep.

Wolf grabbed the orb and felt darkness trough her body. Nothing a regular mortal ever felt before. When suddently the wall infront of her started to glow and she heard voices.

SilentWolf
The girl immidiatly changed back to a wolf. She stood growling with the orb clamped tightly in her jaws. The wolf ignored the voices the best she could and kept walking foward. She knew this was not going to be easy.

Mardel
Mardel resting hiddein in te shadows and watched th one they called david and revealed himself and ordered a pint of brude wich he knew that the bartender would get him some blood takeing the drink that looked like red wine ,Mardel drinking it quickly droping the glass as it feels poisend.

grasping the area where his heart is he breathes heavily and then talked to the bar man who went into the back as mardel followed and killed him pushing him down into the celler andapearing behind the bar anounceing free drinks for every one and vanished into the shadows.

the-unforgiven
A man in blue coat walked out of the wall as the room returned back to normal. The door and all windows appeared again. "Drop it, Wolf" he said and watched her as his hand started glowing blue. He raised it like he was going to slap her and held his hand forward. Hand me the orb, you dont know what D'kai can do with it. It is not safe with him" His face was covered by darkness, and only the blue glowing eyes was revealed under the coat.

SilentWolf
"Do you really expect me to drop it? I came to take this orb, and im not leaving without it." Her voice rang in his head. The wolf took another step towards the door, her furr on end as she continued to growl.

the-unforgiven
He walked quickly towards her. "Hand it over, young girl. That orb is dangerous" He looked at the door and smiled. All of a sudden the entire room became very cold. "Please.." he said abit annoyed.

gamewarrior
Lawrence sees a larege gate not far and begins to run toward it."Come let us go before something else happens." he said running then after a few moments lawrence stands infront of the gate. Suddenly he notices a guard standing beside the gate sleeping.

SilentWolf
The wolf's eyes flashed a dangerous red. She turned to her human form and with one hand unsheathed a large knife. "No." She growled calmly. "Now step aside."

Liquid_Fire
Apothis turned to the others, "We're in trouble. We gotta go...now." He ran into the Inn and stopped short, "What the...?" The doors had changed. "Right." He ran through the nearest one, a cellar. Cautiously making his way cross, keeping his eyes in the darker areas, he came to a dead end. Then he heard scraping above him, without hesitating he sent a bolt of lightning upwards and blasted a hole in the floor and got ready to jump.

the-unforgiven
A powerfull push trough with help from the air causing the man to push wolf into the wall. He unsheeted his two long bladed knifes and slowly started walking towards her. "This day will be your last" An explosion came behind the man making him lose focus. "What the?" he said and turned around discovering the hole. Not long after ice spread over the hole sealing it. "It is a bit chilly inhere. Is it not"

Disturbing13
( Can I join? )

the-unforgiven
~ yeah.. sure smile You are more than welcome. Just fill in the sheet that is posted in the first page ~

Disturbing13
( Alright. )

Disturbing13
Name: D'Angelo Percival
Given Name: Angel
Race: Uknown
Weapons: Black Sword
Powers: Black Source Of Energy Appears From Fists, And Fire Comes Out Of His Mouth.
Appearence: http://www.black-knights-kill.com/files/images/black_knight_art/full_size_black_knight_art/black_knight_shield_sword.jpg
Personality: Training since knighthood during D'Angelos times usually he began at an early age. Often the prospective knight was sent to live with his relative or lord who had the resources to train him in use of weapons and, most importantly, the skills to handle a horse in combat. D'Angelo, learned his skills in combat. Usually his magnifacant victorys in the ring was outstanding.

History: Once his training was completed and he reached "fighting age" (usually around 16-20 years old), Angel would ceremoniously become a full-fledged knight. The ceremony became more elaborate as the Middle Ages progressed, until only the richest nobles wanted him to be there second hand general. The knight now served his liege lord (which may or may not be the king himself), bound to offer military service up to 40 days a year in peace time, more, as needed, in war time. Military duties included castle guard, serving in the lord's "bodyguard", and participating in battle. Apart from military duties Angel participated in administering justice (as part of assizes--a medieval form of our modern juries), managing his estates (which was his prime source of income), and continuing to hone his combat skills in tournament. Suddenly his dissapeared without a trace. Rumours were heard that Angel wears a Black Armor suit and has a demon horse. Other rumours were heard that he had been killed and became a demon. After he heard of the chosen one's revival. He searches for the Wizard. To kill him, and take his power.

SilentWolf
The girl sat up, brushing some of her hair from her eyes. "I think you've gotten us mixed up." She said, throwing a knife into his shoulder faster than the eye could track. Wolf then stood up and charged at the man, using the distraction to her advantage. She jumped at him, slamming her knee into his chin, violently knocking his head backwards.

Mardel
Jumping down from the dark cealing grabbing the womans arm slaming her against the wall helping the man up, "now now people do we have to fight im bord of killing again and again,well its fun,anyway lets get out of this place and then we can diside about who get that wierd orb thing,now shall we," pointing towards the iced whole and he countinued towards the girl to help her up.

Disturbing13
The night was silence, there was a dark slight fog covering the place. As he was on his horse, only the hooves of the horse was heard. The creature got off the horse, with a soft thump on the dirty muddy ground. He smiled underneathe his helmet. " It's good to be back here. " He said to himself, as he walked towards the peasents area. He stopped for a moment and heard a racket. Whats all that commotion? Angel thought to himself, as he clenched his fists. A peasent ran through the other side. As his eyes dark black eyes grabbed the peaseant and crushed his larnyx,windpipe and neck. Throwing the body away, it's wretched stench of dirty blood was filled in the air. Something wrong was going on, and they haven't invited him to the party?

SilentWolf
The girl landed on her feet somewhere behind the man. Her knees were slightly bent as she skidded a few inches and kept her balance. "I dont have time for this." She ran towards the hole in the floor and kneeled down ontop of it. Her eyes turned a bright red and she slammed her fist into the floor, shattering the ice into millions of tiny peices. The girl now in wolf form landed on all four paws on the level below the room, the orb clamped in her jaws. Her paw was bloodied from the ice, but it didn't slow her down as she made her way up a set of stairs.

Disturbing13
( Wait, where are you and the others? I don't want to leave out on the RP. )

Liquid_Fire
His hole had been covered in ice, Damn, he doesn't know its meHe was just about to blast it open again when it shattered and a wolf bounded over him and up the stairs he'd just came. He jumped back up to give chase. Beside the wolf a thin line of lightning appeared in mid air, but instead of moving towards the ground, it stayed put. This time, it was Apothis who moved, flying out of it in mid tackle, the lightning tightly bound around his body as he came hurtling out, and slamming into the wolf.

Disturbing13
( Can I know, where you people are exactly? I don't want to be left out. )

Liquid_Fire

Disturbing13
( Oh, okay. )

Disturbing13
He heard the commotion going on in a Inn. As Angel smirked evily and then walked towards the Inn. The horse he was riding on dissapeared, obviously he had no use for it for awhile. As Angel walked towards the Inn. Before he did, he transformed into human form. He had no shirt on, he wore a dark black cloak cloak. As he smiled and pulled his hair back, and then walked towards the inn. Looking sucspicously at the couple of people talking. As he made his way inside the inn and looked around.

( This is his human form.. )

http://animevisions.net/Pictures/angelsanc/AngelSHunk.jpg

Puddin Pop
Name: Catty
Nickname/title: Jaguar
Race: Vampire
Weapons: sword
Powers: Telekinetic and Mind Reading

Personality: Different, nice at times, aloof at times.
Background: Family got killed when she was a little girl, her best friend had gotten kidnapped from the same people that killed her parents...shes become known to towns as Jaguar for being fierce and for showing her teeth...not as a smile but to show shes tough.
Deepest dream/Goal in life: To find her friend as soon as possible.
Appearance: vvvvvvvvv
http://media.bestprices.com/content/vhs/90/202392.jpg

Disturbing13
( Nice character, Interesting. )

Puddin Pop
Cat seen an Inn and slipped inside looking for something to drink. She looked out the window and seen a man walking alone...fool. She went outside and drank his blood and when back inside and sat at a table pulling up her hood.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>