spider-man house of m

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
its abouit sth crazyness that wanda maxmoff twisted mind warped the world on her wishes and to those around her, at least what i got from it .i liked tho i only read session 1 and 3 there are five parts, well what i really liked is that peter is married to gwen and have a kid,a boy.....i always wanted them to be toguether, what i disliked is that parker assumed some personalties of jonah jameson who works for him now, parker is a milionaire almost like in that old tv show...and guess who is his body guard? rhino!!!!! mauhahuaa the pencils are incredible well done. in that world since wanda crazy mind and her powers to alter reality made, mutants are in human place and are as racists as human were to them in normal comics, i dont know how it ends, but i really enjoyed it, seems other heroes have the same M arc.

if anyone can tell me more......

Spiderman_RJ

doctorstrongbad
I haven't really read any of the house of M. It sounds good so far.

Next Venom_girl
Yeah the Goblin was... damn... that was just... damn. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.