Black Panther Vs Nick Fury Prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Like the Batman Vs Nick Fury prep, but no.

No calling other heroes

Batman Wins
Bump evil face

Tron
This is no different than long pig's thread.

Closing

Tron
Reopened, my bad.wink

And Fury ain't stupid enough to f*ck with Wakanda.

Batman Wins
Shield will be over Panther and Wakanda like locus, on bread. The Key to victory to this match, isn't numbers this time but pure, technology, witch will out way the Panther. Shield has connections, and with the right amount of cash, well you could say goodbye to Panther and his minions.

Pointinel
^now you hating... LOL

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Pointinel
^now you hating... LOL

What are your thoughts.

3 words

Locus on bread...am I right ?

Tron
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Shield will be over Panther and Wakanda like locus, on bread. The Key to victory to this match, isn't numbers this time but pure, technology, witch will out way the Panther. Shield has connections, and with the right amount of cash, well you could say goodbye to Panther and his minions.

Yes, now you are hatin'.laughing out loud

The U.S. has no interest with starting a war with Wakanka, that's pretty much suicide. Hell, Latveria doesn't wanna start a war with Wakanda. That should tell you something.

This is far different than Nick Fury resources versus Batman's. This is S.H.I.E.L.D. going against one of the world's 3 most powerful countries (the other two being the U.S. and Latveria). S.H.I.E.L.D tries thsi and their base will be surrounded by an entire fleet of Panther's ships. Sorry, but Fury isn't winning this one.

Oh, and Wakanda's tech is well on par with S.H.I.E.L.D.'s, if not already outweighing it.

Nataku8188
Panther is gonna get fury from behind like a gay convict.

Pointinel
^man, you think your sig is funny?

jinzin
couldn't shield just drop a hellicarrier on BP? end of your fight right there...

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by jinzin
couldn't shield just drop a hellicarrier on BP? end of your fight right there...

Dude, thats the dumbest way to kill BP !!!

King KAM
Lets face it, Nick Fury shouldnt be messed with, FORGET S.H.I.E.L.D , nick fury will just call in his favors from friggin, Mr.Fantastic, Starks, and just about EVERYONE who owes him a favor, he has INTERNATIONAL connections, way more valuable than the power on any 1 nation

jinzin
don't forget..he's got wolverine's working for him right now.....sheild may not want to **** with wakanda....latveria may not want to **** with wakanda....BUT NOBODY......NOBODY....in their right mind wants to mess with wolverine....lol.

King KAM
why the hell arent you sleep jinzin???, goddammit im supposed to be the only one with insomnia

jinzin
laughing out loud

so you noticed huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.