how many non super powered heros would have to be on steroids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
I've thought about this alot. There would be no Captain America if not for Juice ( super serum). How many non super heros would be on juice to level tha playing field. They have crazy above normal strength,speed, even heal up faster like they're on Growth Hormone.I feel that Batman would be high on tha list as well as Dare devil, Hawkeye, Hell almost all of 'em. What do you guys think of that theory.

Juntai
. . . .?

ScarletSpider
I can see Batman using safe dietary suppliments, same with Hawkeye, but not fully on the juice. Maybe some special, safe, crap that Pym or Richards whip up. Not real world juice, because of some...bad side effects...in the pants.

Baron Heinrich Zemo was on some special juice, as I suspect some of the other badguys are. Zemo used a combination of some of his own chemical creations and some things he bought from Arnim Zola, he aged, but maintained the physique and strength of a younger man, and as a younger man, it would have increased his strength and agility. I suspect that people like Batroc, Zaran, Machette, Boomerang, Crossbones, etc. probably use something like that.

DigiMark007
Not a battle...moving.

Juntai
Bane
lol

BENITO
all of them but Robin, Batgirl and Shadow

(Teenagers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.