Had fun today !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Wen't to sutton shopping center, went on high (natural high). Beat my mate in a bet and went round the shopping center singing I won, you lost now, i won !, she lost now i won ! i won ! i won ! to the tune of i feel good, and i start doing the dance to make the background music

it was awesome and a old lady tried to give me 2p because she thought i was a street entertainer

=^_^=

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Wen't to sutton shopping center, went on high (natural high). Beat my mate in a bet and went round the shopping center singing I won, you lost now, i won !, she lost now i won ! i won ! i won ! to the tune of i feel good, and i start doing the dance to make the background music

it was awesome and a old lady tried to give me 2p because she thought i was a street entertainer

=^_^=

How the hell can you sing that to the beat of 'I Feel Good'? blink

heavenablaze666

=^_^=
awsome...i did that once.....i didnt get a penntsad

ShapedByWords

=^_^=
lol

Pandemoniac

Darth Nauj

=^_^=
did you smack anyone naughty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.