The Mid-RIM republican Senazte.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moff jango
This is an RPG

Welcome to the senate. We're currently in war with the 'KMC senate' And their corrupt and ruthless empire. This is the political side of our republic. To join the army, go to the 'recruitment bureau thread'.

Gen. Grievous is our Majordomo.
We're currently shearching a suppreme chancellor. Everyone can become a senator.

We rule the Unknown regions, mandalore, anzat, Kiffar, Klatooine, duros, Geonosis and sernpidal.

Unfortunately the empire has destroyed our capitalworld of Serenno.

Join us.

Neo_Version 7
Bump.

Moff jango
Yeah whatever.

Gen. Grievous
Excellent.

Moff jango
Um wait, GG you shall become suppreme chancellor. And Blackwaltz shall be Majordomo.

I 'll command the armies.

Gen. Grievous
Ok sir i shall be the supreme chancellor..

Gen. Grievous
I am very greatful you have given me this honour.

Redeemer
Ohhhh! If you're commanding the Clone troops, can i command the CSI??????

Moff jango
No we're the sdeparatist we're fighting the imperials of the KMC senate thread. BUT sure you can join us.

Moff jango
What do you think GG should we make him an assassin?

Gen. Grievous
Yes an assassin he shall be.

Gen. Grievous
He can organise a party of assassins...

Moff jango
yeah, congratulations redeemer.

Redeemer
An Assassin? Sure. As long as i am a Sith Assassin with a big pimp Red Lightsaber.

Redeemer
Bah! I will start my own Army and go against both of you!

hehehe!

Moff jango
Then you shall die!

Gen. Grievous
Die he shall...

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Redeemer
Bah! I will start my own Army and go against both of you!

hehehe!

Join the Empire!

SlipknoT
First off, Role Playing Star Wars of all things is Pathetic and just proves you need a life, And Second there is a Star Wars RPG forum.

Grand Moff Gav
Yes we know Jango is just trying to steal the success of the other senate that i made!

Redeemer
Originally posted by SlipknoT
First off, Role Playing Star Wars of all things is Pathetic and just proves you need a life, And Second there is a Star Wars RPG forum.

Being on these Forums period means you need a life. Don't spew Hypocrisy at my feet, because i will kick it in your face.

SlipknoT
Ah

Grand Moff Gav
Being on these Forums period means you need a life. Don't spew Hypocrisy at my feet, because i will kick it in your face.

you go sith lord!

Rogue Jedi
i just dont get people who feel the need to post in a thread when all they say is negative shit.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i just dont get people who feel the need to post in a thread when all they say is negative shit.
Yeah but still to continue this role play go to the KMC Senate thread its bigger and older than this one!

SlipknoT
Being on these Forums period means you need a life. Don't spew Hypocrisy at my feet, because i will kick it in your face. Care to Elaborate?

Grand Moff Gav
We only need one Star Wars Social/RP thread in the OTF and we have one,the KMC Senate!

Redeemer
Care to Elaborate?

Not Required. Unless you do not understand it. I can always break it down into Basic form for you if you have trouble understand or reading.

If not, i wish not to elaborate.

Grand Moff Gav
You sah are an ass

SlipknoT
Not Required. Unless you do not understand it. I can always break it down into Basic form for you if you have trouble understand or reading.

If not, i wish not to elaborate. I really Just didnt get the "If your on this forum you have no Life" Are you proclaiming that you indeed have no life?

Rogue Jedi
negativity is a trait of the weak minded.

Grand Moff Gav
Ahh the wisdom of a fool

sorry i just liked the sound of the word fool.....

SlipknoT
negativity is a trait of the weak minded. SHUT UP! mad

stick out tongue

Redeemer
I really Just didnt get the "If your on this forum you have no Life" Are you proclaiming that you indeed have no life?

Probably. KMC takes a big slice out of all of our lifes. Some of us just don't like to admit it for the sake of the pride that they never had in the first place.

SlipknoT
Yea I can kind of see where you're coming from, KMC is addictive.

Redeemer
Yea I can kind of see where you're coming from, KMC is addictive.

Worse than smoking, i tell yah!

SlipknoT
I smoke to embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
just cuz we come here doesnt mean we dont have lives. i have a great life. i love my job, even though the pay is shit. i have a great woman who loves me, a roof over my head, and food in my stomach.
this is all i need.

Redeemer
I smoke to embarrasment

What brand?

SlipknoT
Camels

Grand Moff Gav
I dont smoke.......

Redeemer
Camels

I smoke Canadian Classics....King Size....Filter.....Additive free blend......That's right.....

Rogue Jedi
i am trying to quit. its tough, man.

Grand Moff Gav
I smoke Canadian Classics....King Size....Filter.....Additive free blend......That's right.....

Smoking Kills..............at least that is what is printd all over them!

Redeemer
i am trying to quit. its tough, man.

Damn, we have all tried it a thousand times.... But it's a waste a time! Why try to quit? You'll just waste valuable smoking time!

Grand Moff Gav
Damn, we have all tried it a thousand times.... But it's a waste a time! Why try to quit? You'll just waste valuable smoking time!

There's Logic laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
and i will be gaining more years with FJ.

Redeemer
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
There's Logic laughing out loud

It's a hypothetical phrase, Logicboy.

Redeemer
and i will be gaining more years with FJ.

Does FJ smoke?

Rogue Jedi
nope. she is pretty cool about me smoking though. she is just like "i want you to quit, but do it on your own terms."

Redeemer
nope. she is pretty cool about me smoking though. she is just like "i want you to quit, but do it on your own terms."

So... got a picture to prove her existance? HUH? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i have plenty of pics, but there is no way she is gonna post them here. the thought of that creeps her out.

Grand Moff Gav
i have plenty of pics, but there is no way she is gonna post them here. the thought of that creeps her out.

Well with people like Redeemer about i agree with her..........................laughing out loud

Redeemer
Well with people like Redeemer about i agree with her..........................laughing out loud

Petty insults? Expected? Yep.

Redeemer

Hmm...

Grand Moff Gav
Petty insults? Expected? Yep.

It wasnt an insult it was a joke. I never realised you where so fragile....ahh I did it again.

Redeemer
It wasnt an insult it was a joke. I never realised you where so fragile....ahh I did it again.

*Sighs*

Grand Moff Gav
*Sighs*

god you do take this seriously poor man.

Redeemer
god you do take this seriously poor man.

*Begins to cry*

Grand Moff Gav
*Begins to cry*

Oh dear 25 years of experience and he still takes 15 year old seriously..............

Redeemer
Oh dear 25 years of experience and he still takes 15 year old seriously..............

*Begins to puke while crying*

Grand Moff Gav
*Begins to puke while crying*

Riiiiiight....backs away!

Redeemer
Riiiiiight....backs away!

Hehe! Gotta go, Gav!

Talk to you tommorow.

No hard feelings, eh? I was just playing with you.

Bye, G'night.

Grand Moff Gav
Bye,no hard feelings.

Grand Moff Gav
In the attempt to limit the amount of Star Wars Social/RP threads in OTF we ask that this thread no longer be used and people post in "the KMC Senate" This will hopefully limit the number of complaints people post in SW threads.

Thank You.

Redeemer
Shut the Mid-Rim down, But leave the KMCS alone!

Grand Moff Gav
Yeah Shut down the mid rim

I wont post here anymore

Grand Moff Gav
http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/RecruitPics/Recruit-1-small.jpg

Moff jango
In the attempt to limit the amount of Star Wars Social/RP threads in OTF we ask that this thread no longer be used and people post in "the KMC Senate" This will hopefully limit the number of complaints people post in SW threads.

Thank You. okay, whatever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.