Penal Question for The Homeboys pt 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
okay There are other questions but ill phrase those at a later time... FJ said something interesting which made me think.. but heres the question for you guys. Guys specifically but Girls feel free to chime in as well.

What would you guys do if you had two penis'?

Though the thought is initially repulsive, think of some of the advantages... when you pee, youll be done in twice the time. You'll have double the orgasm yes ...and when your friends or family want you to do something, you can always pull out the old, "I have a physical condition which procludes me from doing certain activities"

What do you think?

Darth Nauj
I wouldjust masturbate a lot lol anyways check this site out www.freeuniverse4all.com theres this dude with two penises kindof grosse actually messed

a1hsauce
lol visually yes, it would be quite shocking and just gross, but some people might think Itd be pretty cool to have 2

hotsauce6548
sick

a1hsauce
this thread didnt get as many hits as i thought it would no

Neo_Version 7
It's not that proper. erm

a1hsauce
yes two peepees is funny though

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, but still.

Acherontia
I'd rather have a big one the size of two rather then have two...

kmcdude
Originally posted by Acherontia
I'd rather have a big one the size of two rather then have two...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.