20 million dollar question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
so for 20 million dollars could you be gay for 20 minutes.and i mean full on samesex action no holds barred.you will receive the 20 million right there in cash.i hope this is okay to post.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by hawkwind
so for 20 million dollars could you be gay for 20 minutes.and i mean full on samesex action no holds barred.you will receive the 20 million right there in cash.i hope this is okay to post.
I'll do anything to ear money as long there is no animals involved

Mr. Bacon
yes

kikkybuddy
no unlike you im not that easy its gonna take alot more than 20 mil to do that or a lot of beers

hawkwind
Originally posted by kikkybuddy
no unlike you im not that easy its gonna take alot more than 20 mil to do that or a lot of beers how bout 15 million and lots and lots more beer.

kikkybuddy
unfourtunately yeah

hawkwind
really who would do it for 20 million in cash

Piggle Humsy
I'd probably do it for less....

Citizen D
Deffinately.

Spartan005
Wow thats a disturbing question....

I don't even want to think about it laughing

Citizen D
Originally posted by Spartan005
Wow thats a disturbing question....

I don't even want to think about it laughing
20 million dollars for 20 minutes, and after that your entire life is set.

GCG
Originally posted by kikkybuddy
no unlike you im not that easy its gonna take alot more than 20 mil to do that or a lot of beers

and lots of mouth-wash afterwards

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
I'll do anything to ear money as long there is no animals involved I'd do it with animals for 20 million. Jesus. I'd let them do me.

Lana
Wouldn't need to pay me a damn thing to have sex with someone of the same gender...but hey, if you want to pay me 20mil...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Lana
Wouldn't need to pay me a damn thing to have sex with someone of the same gender...but hey, if you want to pay me 20mil...
what about if someone paid you 20 mil so they could watch you?
shifty

Punkyhermy
Absoluetly not.

Lana
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
what about if someone paid you 20 mil so they could watch you?
shifty

Depends on who it is and who I'm with stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
I think the real question is:

For 20 million dollars, would you do it with ~Da Rev~

I'd have to think aboot that one.

PandoraMomo
so for 20 million dollars could you be gay for 20 minutes.and i mean full on samesex action no holds barred.you will receive the 20 million right there in cash.i hope this is okay to post. Oh! Ooooh! I would so do that. granted, id do it without the money, but I'll do it!

Barker
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

I'd have to think aboot that one.
Make it $20,000,001 and we have a deal. icon5
Neg. Not 20 mins.

Maybe 10 seconds because then he'd barley be able to get his pants off. That's what, $10,000 right there? no expression

RZA
First of all let me start off by saying that this is a very..very...very gay question, especially coming from a dude.

Also, this reminds me of a time when one of my friends proposed to us a similar question and we berated him completely for even asking it in the 1st place and his question was only pertaining to oral.

Anyway, you should have enough self respect for yourself to not have the nerve to even propose this scenario. And who ever is answering yes is either gay or in the closet and using money as an excuse to finally come out.

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Absoluetly not.
Good to see someone with some self respect.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by RZA
First of all let me start off by saying that this is a very..very...very gay question, especially coming from a dude.

Also, this reminds me of a time when one of my friends proposed to us a similar question and we berated him completely for even asking it in the 1st place and his question was only pertaining to oral.

Anyway, you should have enough self respect for yourself to not have the nerve to even propose this scenario. And who ever is answering yes is either gay or in the closet and using money as an excuse to finally come out.

Good to see someone with some self respect.
i am for the most part open about the fact that I am bisexual. not lesbian, not straight, but bi. I;d be lying if I said I wouldnt do something with someone i am semi comfortable with of the sanme sex for said money. hell, the money would even have to be involved with certain people.

are you a homophobe?

Quiero Mota

I would, no really, but you see I'm married.....

RZA
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
i am for the most part open about the fact that I am bisexual. not lesbian, not straight, but bi. I;d be lying if I said I wouldnt do something with someone i am semi comfortable with of the sanme sex for said money. hell, the money would even have to be involved with certain people.

Then that is a choice that you decided to make which is fine. You're proving my point. According to you, you're not doing it for the money, you're doing it because you really want to.

Originally posted by PandoraMomo
are you a homophobe?
No

RZA
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I would, no really, but you see I'm married.....
laughing out loud

Citizen D
Originally posted by RZA

Good to see someone with some self respect. That makes no sense.

Röland
Originally posted by RZA
Then that is a choice that you decided to make which is fine. You're proving my point. According to you, you're not doing it for the money, you're doing it because you really want to.

I could say something right there but it would turn this thread into a big ass debate more than it already is.

Just because you say "Yes I would for 20 million" doesn't mean you're in the closet and using money as a excuse to come out.

Money is a very persuasive thing and if someone offered me $20 million for 20 mins I would take it. I mean it's $20 million dollars, think about it, that takes care of you for the rest of your life.

RZA
^
Yes, but your eluding the obvious question, I'm not going to keep replying if we're just going around in circles please take the time to read and comprehend what I say before you post...

Again the question is, are you doing it because you really want to or for the money?

Citizen D
Originally posted by RZA
^
Yes, but your eluding the obvious question, I'm not going to keep replying if we're just going around in circles please take the time to read and comprehend what I say before you post...

Again the question is, are you doing it because you really want to or for the money? People look for an easy way out. Hoping to win the lottery every day. I'd go through 20 horrible minutes to be set for life, and not just my life, my entire family for that matter.

Röland
I see your point. RZA.

I was just pointing out that answering yes to this question doesn't make you a closet homosexual. Seeing as how most people would do it for the cash.

I know that I'm straight and nothing will change that but if you're asking me that if some millionaire offered me $20 million dollars for 20 mins I would take it within a heartbeat. And like I said that money sets you for life, it helps take care of you, your family and anything else you need.

RZA
Originally posted by Citizen D
People look for an easy way out. Hoping to win the lottery every day. I'd go through 20 horrible minutes to be set for life, and not just my life, my entire family for that matter.
So you admit you're doing it for the money?

Kram3r

**** yes! That's a shitload of money.

Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

You wouldn't have to pay me. shifty

Röland
Originally posted by RZA
So you admit you're doing it for the money?

People have done worse for money.

Citizen D
Originally posted by RZA
So you admit you're doing it for the money? Why else would I do it?

RZA
Why else would I do it?
Then you admit you're a whore

Hmm...I dunno maybe because you really wanted to anyway

RZA

Röland
Originally posted by RZA
Dude, srsly my only point is that if you're willing to let someone force you or entice you into doing something that you really don't want to do or is against your will for money, then you really must not have much self respect for yourself.

There is no money in the world that you could offer me in exchange for my dignity and self respect and I mean that. I personally wouldn't be able to live with myself. Money is money. It comes and goes. It will always be there, regardless of whether you do this or win the lotto, or have to work for it. In the end what's important is that your able to live with yourself and the choices that you've made in your life. I'm sure if you're loved ones heard of how you got that money they'd be pretty disappointed in you. Again, not because of that act itself but because you sold yourself out in doing it.

I hope this makes sense and please understand that I'm not judging anyone. This is just my personal belief. As long as your perfectly fine with and you can live with your decision then that's ok. No harm done

I wasn't mad or anything, sorry if I came off that way. I see what you're saying but I'll admit that it wouldn't bother me at all if I did it.

I think it's really great that you would never sell yourself out, but most people would do this, I would, and it's because of money. Money is what makes the world go around pretty much and when you don't have money you're seen as a low person, trust me my family has been there before.

I respect your opinion. I just have a different outlook on this situation because of things that have happened in my life.

Citizen D
Originally posted by RZA
Dude, srsly my only point is that if you're willing to let someone force you or entice you into doing something that you really don't want to do or is against your will for money, then you really must not have much self respect for yourself.

There is no money in the world that you could offer me in exchange for my dignity and self respect and I mean that. I personally wouldn't be able to live with myself. Money is money. It comes and goes. It will always be there, regardless of whether you do this or win the lotto, or have to work for it. In the end what's important is that your able to live with yourself and the choices that you've made in your life. I'm sure if you're loved ones heard of how you got that money they'd be pretty disappointed in you. Again, not because of that act itself but because you sold yourself out in doing it.

I hope this makes sense and please understand that I'm not judging anyone. This is just my personal belief. As long as your perfectly fine with and you can live with your decision then that's ok. No harm done

Edit: But personally my suspicion is a lot of you are saying yes because you really wouldn't mind doing it anyway, regardless of the money. The money is just a suitable excuse or incentive. wink stick out tongue

Of course I could be wrong? Wasn't it just a hypothetical question?

Besides if I were bi/gay it would make it that much easier to say yes.

RZA
Originally posted by Röland
I wasn't mad or anything, sorry if I came off that way. I see what you're saying but I'll admit that it wouldn't bother me at all if I did it.

I think it's really great that you would never sell yourself out, but most people would do this, I would, and it's because of money. Money is what makes the world go around pretty much and when you don't have money you're seen as a low person, trust me my family has been there before.

I respect your opinion. I just have a different outlook on this situation because of things that have happened in my life.
I knew you weren't mad. It's all in good fun. And like I said if that is your choice and your comfortable with it then no harm done.

Citizen D
Originally posted by RZA
I knew you weren't mad. It's all in good fun. And like I said if that is your choice and your comfortable with it then no harm done. I don't know how you are financially, but if you had 20 million dollars you'd be able to do everything you've ever wanted to do whenever the hell you want to do it. There's no more thinking twice to buying something you want.

Fawne

that is a quite a distrubing question. no for sure...now if we are talking 1 billion...uh..not in a million years

RZA
Besides if I were bi/gay it would make it that much easier to say yes.

But the fact is you're not, are you?

I don't know how you are financially, but if you had 20 million dollars you'd be able to do everything you've ever wanted to do whenever the hell you want to do it. There's no more thinking twice to buying something you want.

Yes, but at what cost? You're still missing my pt.

Citizen D
Originally posted by RZA
But the fact is you're not, are you?

Yes, but at what cost? You're still missing my pt. No I am not, but for 20 million dollars I am willing to take that sacrifice.

And you're right you did make a point, I got it, we still disagree with each other, it should end at that.

RZA
Originally posted by Fawne
that is a quite a distrubing question. no for sure...now if we are talking 1 billion...uh..not in a million years

Hey babynaughty ...I luv a chick with self respect..it's the ultimate turn on droolio

Btw, it's funny how some chicks are saying no, yet all the guys so far have said yes...lol

Edit: Also most of the chicks who said yes were either Bi or really wanted to do it anyway.

Strangelove
so for 20 million dollars could you be gay for 20 minutes.and i mean full on samesex action no holds barred.you will receive the 20 million right there in cash.i hope this is okay to post. Where do I sign eek!

$20 million droolio

Council#13

confused Hard one, but probably

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.