Yeah, so what? You and whose army of wasabi shrimps?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Eat good food. Eat things like calimari, shrimp, crab, lobster, BBQ'd little beef steaks, BBQ'd little lamb chops, soup involving clams, fresh ginger, green onions and rice wine...Why the phuck not? It tastes delicious, doesn't it?

So, anyway...While you're eating such delicious feasts, why not drink veritbale beverages of golden nectar? Huh? Can't hear you? Oh, yeah...That's true. How about some dark Filipino 'Rhum' or something? Tastes great, so why not? Yeah, put some of the orange juice with it, if you've got nothing else to add...Sure, next time we'll make real cocktails. After that, we can pick at the crab plate with all those dry-roasted chillis and peanuts! Peanuts are great, yeah...

Ultimately, life is about pleasure. Don't restrict yourself to what is good for you ALL the time...Sometimes, you gotta hang loose and live a little. At the same time, there's some delicious healthy food out there for your body and your brain - if you seperated them long ago, that is -...Seafood. Say it with me..."SEAFOOD", so phucking good you wouldn't know your arm-pit from your left testicle. "TESTICLES", say it with me..."TESTICLES"...Mmmmm, you love them and I got them. Three to be exact, but who's counting apart from Archimedes? He was a dick anyway...

So, it is a disgrace that light-hearted hippo-farts aren't allowed, but them be the rules and we be the citizens of this place we call 'book'. Too much Cussler talk, for my licking...but then my tongue was always moist...Who you looking at and what's the meaning of all this? Thought not. Better left unsaid, right?

Anyway, stop and think about this: "Make sure that the fortune that you seek, is the fortune that you need". Think especially about the words 'seek', 'need' and 'fortune'. No matter how ideological you think they are, know they are a greater truth than you will ever learn in a book. Unless, it's a really good book.

I like mountains, the ocean, the sun, the moon and the life. No matter how shit you think crap is, it can and will get better. Don't think it won't because if you think like that, then you've already given-up on life and you've still got a whole horizon of it to live.

Peac

Neo_Version 7
How long did it take to write this, Ya?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Longer than your nose, but shorter than a rabbit's ear.

Neo_Version 7
Oh, okay. Sorry. erm

Ya Krunk'd Floo
No problem. Digest and deliver!

Neo_Version 7
Uh, sure thing. thumb up

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Eat good food. Eat things like calimari, shrimp, crab, lobster, BBQ'd little beef steaks, BBQ'd little lamb chops, soup involving clams, fresh ginger, green onions and rice wine...Why the phuck not? It tastes delicious, doesn't it?

So, anyway...While you're eating such delicious feasts, why not drink veritbale beverages of golden nectar? Huh? Can't hear you? Oh, yeah...That's true. How about some dark Filipino 'Rhum' or something? Tastes great, so why not? Yeah, put some of the orange juice with it, if you've got nothing else to add...Sure, next time we'll make real cocktails. After that, we can pick at the crab plate with all those dry-roasted chillis and peanuts! Peanuts are great, yeah...

Ultimately, life is about pleasure. Don't restrict yourself to what is good for you ALL the time...Sometimes, you gotta hang loose and live a little. At the same time, there's some delicious healthy food out there for your body and your brain - if you seperated them long ago, that is -...Seafood. Say it with me..."SEAFOOD", so phucking good you wouldn't know your arm-pit from your left testicle. "TESTICLES", say it with me..."TESTICLES"...Mmmmm, you love them and I got them. Three to be exact, but who's counting apart from Archimedes? He was a dick anyway...

So, it is a disgrace that light-hearted hippo-farts aren't allowed, but them be the rules and we be the citizens of this place we call 'book'. Too much Cussler talk, for my licking...but then my tongue was always moist...Who you looking at and what's the meaning of all this? Thought not. Better left unsaid, right?

Anyway, stop and think about this: "Make sure that the fortune that you seek, is the fortune that you need". Think especially about the words 'seek', 'need' and 'fortune'. No matter how ideological you think they are, know they are a greater truth than you will ever learn in a book. Unless, it's a really good book.

I like mountains, the ocean, the sun, the moon and the life. No matter how shit you think crap is, it can and will get better. Don't think it won't because if you think like that, then you've already given-up on life and you've still got a whole horizon of it to live.

Peac

Start a religion and I'll be your apostle!

DarkC

Peac
Lay off the noodles. It ain't their fault.

WickedTexasMomA
lol I love the name of this topic.

hotsauce6548

Peac

I would read this, but I don't want to, so instead, I am going to post this smilie, just for the hell of it:

tomcat

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Start a religion and I'll be your apostle!

Been there, done that, transcended to a higher plane...

I am the ether.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.