2 on 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Thanos & Darkseid vs Thor, Supes, Incredible Hulk, and Juggernaut.

Any thoughts? I'm guessing Thor could be the last one standing? But I dunno? Help anyone?

Solidus Snake
thanos and darkseid win.

who?-kid
Which Darkseid ? Very important.

BobbyD
Eeesh. Do I dare say Classic Darkseid?

supremthor
dont dare cuss he alone kills them all

leonidas
pre-c darkseid kills them all.

post-c darkseid makes things tougher to figure. supes himself would take out darkseid - again. which means thor, hulk and juggs would just have to last until supes was done and all 4 could attack thanos. could thor, supes hulk and juggs take him? hulk and juggs have only physical power, which i think is a problem against thanos, but with thor and supes, i'd say they have a fair chance if they work together.

actually a pretty interesting thread. well done.

BobbyD
Thanks for the "kudos", Leonidas.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
post-c darkseid makes things tougher to figure. supes himself would take out darkseid - again. which means thor, hulk and juggs would just have to last until supes was done and all 4 could attack thanos. could thor, supes hulk and juggs take him? hulk and juggs have only physical power, which i think is a problem against thanos, but with thor and supes, i'd say they have a fair chance if they work together.

Thanos nuff said.

PRe , Post doesn't matter

Thanos and Darkseid takes it.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, perhaps Thanos could boost DS's body with his cosmic energy, thus bringing back life to the infamous...... PC Darkseid !!!

I mean they CAN get along, both of them are Muscular-DeathLoving-Humanoid-That-KicksAss type !!!

golem370
I have a question how would Kurse Classic Juggernaut fair against any Darkseid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.