a gamorien vs a tusken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth plo koon
i hope you guys dont take this as a pathetic thread cos its not ....

gamorien = strong bulcky gren hog with a axe
tusken= medium sized fast armed with a gerdaffi batton

could go either way but id say tusekn cos theyre just naturally good survivors

setting a tatooine sand plain { note no time for comuflage ]

Gryn Jabar
tusken just has to wait it out in this particular situation.

Darth_Janus
Tuskan Raiders are hardier opponents, while Gamorreans are as dumb as paint.

Emperor Revan
Tuskens are far smarter than they're given credit for, in the AOTC novel, they set a thin piece of razor wire or something at neck's length and a dozen or more swoop riders were instantly decapitated and Cliegg got his leg cut off. Gammoreans are really stupid and can't even talk right, the Tusken would mop the floor with a gammorean IMO.

DiamondBullets
With a Gammorean rushing at a Tusken, the sand person would be killed horribly. He would decapitate him with his axe, just like Anakin did with his lightsaber.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Agreed.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
With a Gammorean rushing at a Tusken, the sand person would be killed horribly. He would decapitate him with his axe, just like Anakin did with his lightsaber.

Gammoreans are not only stupid but slow. The tusken raider would simply duck under the ax, poke him in the eyes with his gaffi stick, take his ax and make pork chops out of him.

Rayvann Sadow
I hate those pig headed idiots.

darth plo koon
same here thats why i wanted you guys to talk about the snorter to die muahahhahaha

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
MAX PWN

darthsith19
The Gamorean. Tuskens are lame, Gamorean's are stupid but not weak, with theyr ax they could defeat any Tusken. Tusken's an't particularly strong, Gamoreans are short and stocky.

Gryn Jabar
Shut up noob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.