The biggest "OWNED" ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115788&page=12&pp=15

scroll down, you'll see.

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

PVS
whats funny is him trying to deny it laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA
lol sucks to be him

RedAlertv2
laughing What an idiot! That dude just didnt know when to confess

DarkC
shock

jaden101
that is absolutely brilliant...i read the next 10 pages of the guy saying "i'll even take a pic in the same place yadda yadda"...what a total plank

Acherontia
I don't get it

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Acherontia
I don't get it

Guy named GI posted a pic of Tiffany withOUT www.Tiffanyteen.com said that she was his Ex-Wife. Everybody did not know it was Tifanny and believed. Then other dude OWNED him by posting the REAL tiffany pic with www.tiffanyteen.com, and other pics. GI got owned HARD. Now everybody knows GI is a fraud.

Acherontia
Oooooooh.

HA!

GCG
laughing out loud lies do have short feet

§P0oONY
They're selling T-Shirts that say..

"GI*OWN3D"

laughing

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DanZeke25
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115788&page=12&pp=15

scroll down, you'll see.

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

laughing

I was cracking up when the one guy was like, "Malcully Kalkin's a *****!" before they even got to the picture of Tiffany Teen.

That guy definetly got owned. big grin

DanZeke25
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
laughing

I was cracking up when the one guy was like, "Malcully Kalkin's a *****!" before they even got to the picture of Tiffany Teen.

That guy definetly got owned. big grin

Owned times 8 and half .5.

Cinemaddiction
That was honestly nothing big, given it's been going on in AOL chat rooms since the dawn of time.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
That was honestly nothing big, given it's been going on in AOL chat rooms since the dawn of time.

well that was the funniest one i have saw.

BakaXero
come back lines like this dont work after that.
"alright boys...you believe what you want, and i'll keep going out and meeting women every single night...while you sit around your PC's and look at tiffanygirls website for freckles

tell me how my pic is higher-rez and i can provide exif data"

i dont think a guy who fakes his GF can actually going out and meet girls.

Redeemer
Yeah, i know what it feels like to get ragged on when you bullshit in Forums. stick out tongue

He's probably so embarassed. When you guys found out about my fake stabbing, i didn't really care. I was bored and i told my roomy to make it up. But saying your overweight girlfriend has that kind of ass when her physical outline doesn't match the prievous pictures is just flat-out retarded.

Damn!!!!!!!

silver_tears
ahahahaha someone posted a pic of their hand on page 1 laughing out loud

Snoopbert
Originally posted by silver_tears
ahahahaha someone posted a pic of their hand on page 1 laughing out loud laughing

DanZeke25
Originally posted by silver_tears
ahahahaha someone posted a pic of their hand on page 1 laughing out loud

laughing i didnt see that, cause i didnt look at page one, and i wont, but i believe you. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.