i need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kikkybuddy
how do you put pics up?

PVS
very carefully

Pandemoniac
hahaha, indeed.

But seriously, what do you want to know; avatars, signs, attachments?

kikkybuddy
just tell me or go play some where else

kikkybuddy
all of thos3e

s|m
News and Questions forum no expression

kikkybuddy
i want to put up a pic and all that great stuff

cindy8219
just upload it from your computer or use photobucket to host your picture.

Pandemoniac
Head up to the 'quick links' option on top of the screen.
Here you can select editing avatars & signs. Concerning avatars you can pick a standard one, or make a custom. Maker one with dimensions close to a square inch and use the avatar-creator from this site. This will adjust the resolution and size to make it suitable.
For Signs; make an image no more then 450 by 150 pixels, and no lager than 30 K (putting resolution to 72 pixels/square inch makes it possible to use the full allowed size). Go to edit sign, select your image from your comp, upload it and you will receive a code. Paste that in the options screen you will be lead to and presto.
You can attach images in post by selecting 'preview' at the bottom of the screen after you have written your post. Here you get the option to include images from your PC. These have to be below 250 K to fit in.

jaden101
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10543/Clippy%20-%20noob.JPG

kikkybuddy
where do i go to that says i can upload it is there a profile i dont no about

kikkybuddy
thx

Pandemoniac
Blue fat line at the top: first is User CP, that's good too. Futher to the right is Edit options, that will get you to what I described.
Good luck

Storm
Setting a signature (under your post)
Getting a picture under your username

Click 'post reply'. To attach a file to a new post, click the button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg txt zip jpeg.

or

Surround the address of the image with the image tags: http://www... (without the space between the slash and img) wink

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by kikkybuddy
how do you put pics up?

In the future, use the News and Questions forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.