gota love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shyguy
you gota love early morning radio

i mean the people who host it try so hard to wake up at 4 am just to sound happy at 6 am when you hear them.

truth be know half of them are on drugs but i wouldn't know anything about that would i

Coldfire
Originally posted by shyguy
you gota love early morning radio

i mean the people who host it try so hard to wake up at 4 am just to sound happy at 6 am when you hear them.

truth be know half of them are on drugs but i wouldn't know anything about that would i
Lol all that fake cheeriness is just sad... stick out tongue

shyguy
Originally posted by Coldfire
Lol all that fake cheeriness is just sad... stick out tongue

its not sad .............. well mabye it is butat least it helps me wake up in the mornings ..............sort off

Coldfire
Originally posted by shyguy
its not sad .............. well mabye it is butat least it helps me wake up in the mornings ..............sort off
Lol it makes me want to go back to bed haha stick out tongue

shyguy
thats if you where a sleep in the first place stick out tongue

Coldfire
laughing out loud Yeah good point

Pandemoniac
I work at the nuttiest hours, and there is always some dude on the radio doing live interviews and jokes and lots of people calling even in the middle of the night. Stuff like that make my night-shifts more enjoyable actually

Neo_Version 7
Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top. erm

Kharhmah
Aidan. love

I apologise for that sudden outburst, but it had to be done. stick out tongue

Coldfire
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Aidan. love

I apologise for that sudden outburst, but it had to be done. stick out tongue
laughing out loud

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Coldfire
laughing out loud
big grin

DarkC
I've only heard drowsiness once. It was hilarious.

"And - and - (yawn) here's Avril Lavigne's "He Wasn't". No wait, it's "My Happy Ending."

Acherontia
Thats why i always Listen to news radio... They have soo mcuh to say about nothing its incredible.. and soemtimes the people who call thema re total idiots...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.