Terrible actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi-kev
Gayden chrystalmeth has got to be theee most worthless human being that I have ever seen. His acting reminds me of a stack of lumber. How can something that the All Mighty God has created be so useless!!

His constant whinning and overall inability to emote any type of emotion no matter what script you give his oak tree ass is depressing.

He is the worst actor alive and the human equvalent to a 2x4. I just want to smack the living sh it of him for ALL the movies that he has ruined.

I don't think he could even pull off a kindergardeners play convincingly......My God, does he suck!!!

And then that cashpirate Luca$ has the gall to place Gayden in the sacred black suit, all because he gives the fangirl sweet dreams at night

His boyfriend Trevor Blumus is a better actor than him and he suck just as well,

Could someone please beat the shit out of this guy with a bat what he's done to cinema.

Morridini
Doesn't seem like a bad actor to me.

Darth Nhilus
He doesn't suck. Everyone messes up. Give me 5 reasons why he sucks.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by jedi-kev
Gayden chrystalmeth has got to be theee most worthless human being that I have ever seen. His acting reminds me of a stack of lumber. How can something that the All Mighty God has created be so useless!!

His constant whinning and overall inability to emote any type of emotion no matter what script you give his oak tree ass is depressing.

He is the worst actor alive and the human equvalent to a 2x4. I just want to smack the living sh it of him for ALL the movies that he has ruined.

I don't think he could even pull off a kindergardeners play convincingly......My God, does he suck!!!

And then that cashpirate Luca$ has the gall to place Gayden in the sacred black suit, all because he gives the fangirl sweet dreams at night

His boyfriend Trevor Blumus is a better actor than him and he suck just as well,

Could someone please beat the shit out of this guy with a bat what he's done to cinema.

Dude, you know NOTING about Acting. Without Hayden THERE IS NO FUKIN STAR WARS. Constant whining? Dude, Hayden is totally different person than Anakin. HE FOLLOWS THE SCRIPT. YOU SHOULD BLAME THE SCREENWRITERS INSTEAD. Show me a video and i'll see how good u are in acting then Hayden.

Redeemer
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Dude, you know NOTING about Acting. Without Hayden THERE IS NO FUKIN STAR WARS. Constant whining? Dude, Hayden is totally different person than Anakin. HE FOLLOWS THE SCRIPT. YOU SHOULD BLAME THE SCREENWRITERS INSTEAD. Show me a video and i'll see how good u are in acting then Hayden.

I never thought i would be saying this to you Krueger, but....

You just PWNED this arse!

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Redeemer
I never thought i would be saying this to you Krueger, but....

You just PWNED this arse!

Thanks. And me too, I never thought that u would say these things to me...Eva..

jaden101
i havent seen him in anything but starwars but his poor acting (which it is in starwars) doesn't say anything about him as an actor

look at some of the other actors that starwars made them look like they couldnt act to save their lives

samuel l jackson
liam neeson
ewan mcgregor (although he was a bit better in ep 3)

all class actors all look like shit in starwars

but then given that they are speaking to no-one in an empty room while filming (green screens and cgi characters) then it really isnt the best atmosphere to get the best out of anyone

Redeemer
Originally posted by jaden101
i havent seen him in anything but starwars but his poor acting (which it is in starwars) doesn't say anything about him as an actor

look at some of the other actors that starwars made them look like they couldnt act to save their lives

samuel l jackson
liam neeson
ewan mcgregor (although he was a bit better in ep 3)

all class actors all look like shit in starwars

but then given that they are speaking to no-one in an empty room while filming (green screens and cgi characters) then it really isnt the best atmosphere to get the best out of anyone

You have to act a certain way for Star Wars, though. I have noticed this because the performances of legendary actors weren't that good.

There is a certain Medieval acting scheme to Star Wars that is unexplainable.

Darth Nhilus
They all acted well in star wars, especially obi wan.

jedi-kev
As long as I'm not insulting you..don't worry about it. This man is the worst actor I ever seen and the fact that he doesn't want to clean up his act on the silver screen make it even worse.

He continually lies about his sexuality and he continually bungles every script he's given. He' given gay actors a bad name.

McCusto
What exactly does this have to do with ROTS?

jedi-kev
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Without Hayden THERE IS NO FUKIN STAR WARS.

That's obviously the gayest thing I ever heard. Without Mark Hamill and hell of all of them in the Original Original Trilogy there would have never been a Star Wars. duh!!!

Gayden only made the PT as worse as Luca$ wanted, I couldn't give a damn what happens to those movies.

Redeemer
As long as I'm not insulting you..don't worry about it. This man is the worst actor I ever seen and the fact that he doesn't want to clean up his act on the silver screen make it even worse.

He continually lies about his sexuality and he continually bungles every script he's given. He' given gay actors a bad name.

He makes more money than you, he starred in a legendary series, alot ALOT more girls like him than they like you, he is worth more than you, he has more friends than you and i bet you a million bucks he can act better than you.

McCusto
You making this thread is the gayest thing I ever read. And I agree, without Hayden there is no Star Wars. What do you have against Hayden? I would like to see if you could do better. He is a damn good actor.

McCusto
Uhhh, what he said

jedi-kev
Holy ****, what the hell has happened to these fans??!?!?!?!!

McCusto, I think that statement you said was very faggy prequel style

McCusto
I don't really care what you think. If you ask what happened to these fans? Well, we just like Hayden Christensen. If you think what I said was "very faggy prequel style", then get off of the ROTS boards. And final and most importantly:

Want some Cheese with your Whine?

Stunrun

you'll get that bat straight back in your face. He's a good actor - not the best, but wtf?! what made you decide he was the worst???? i can name FAR worser actors!

oh....and.....btw?......you would KILL for his lookslaughing out loud

DiamondBullets
I think Hayden was a'ight. Other actors coulda done better but he was good enough. And I think Ewan MacGregor was best as Obi-wan in TPM. He was no-nonsene, didn't put up with any bull, and knew Anakin was evil.-----my bad, "dangerous". And Sam Jackson wasn't that bad either. He didn't do as good as say......he did in PULP FICTION, but was still good. That line of his from Pulp Fiction; "Am I the only one 'roun here, who's actin' like a f*ckin' professional", that line would definately apply to the scene in E-3 when him and the others attempt to arrest Palpatine.

And Jedi-kev, I think "Gayden" is a good one! It would definately piss of anyone named Hayden.

Stunrun
i agree, Ewan was great in TPMwink and im also probably the only one here who hasnt lost faith Sam Jackson. Ever since that (great) fight, people hated him lol

master Drallig
'Is Hayden a gay man ?'

I have nothing against gays, but I kinda whas surprised !

AND, he is a G O O D actor, if u can't except it, then go and whine somewhere else and stop wasting our time with YOU'RE faggy insults, you are maybe a junior member, but u have more then the half of the people here against you,

so bugger of then !!!

jedi-kev
DAMN, you must a huge boner for gayden

Stunrun
ok times up! get him out of herenono

Jedi Priestess

Could someone please beat the shit out of me for making this thread.

wink

darthmonkey9206
haha, nice. laughing out loud

DeVi| D0do
Hayden is a terrible actor... in Star Wars anyway.

Jedi Priestess
uh oh Berrie's here...........better hide DD

Stunrun
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
wink

laughing out loud i've always wanted to do that to some unfortunate n00blaughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
woah isnt this the guy that got banned from the OS for making death threats against Hayden? blink same id anyway

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Stunrun
i agree, Ewan was great in TPMwink

F'real, for some reason everyone hates TPM ever since ROTS came out. I personally think the Obiwan & Quigon vs Lord Maul duel was the best in the PT for these reasons:

1. It was very straight-forward and not so comical/cartoonish like the ones in AOTC and ROTS.

2. Nobody was smiling/laughing.

3. THESE JEDI were actually a challenge for the Sith.

4. The movie's title song, "Duel of the Fates" synthesized perfectly with the highs and lows of the fight.

Imaginary

Crawl into a hole and stay there. Cause we don't need you spewing shit.

naberrie
DAMN, you must a huge boner for gayden

you are the one going from board to board starting this kind of awful trash. you have been booted from one board already , I have pm'd the admin and you will be gone from this one too...

grow a set, get a life, and seek the mental help you need...

Sadako of Girth
Besides... GL had admitted that HC's performance in AOTC was as per GL's instruction and that he felt HC had portrayed Anakin's Sniveling character spot on to how he wanted it. This wouldn't be the first time a viewer had blamed that on HC's acting...
(Which was a broader display of emotion on in ROTS at least, not just snivelling...)

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
woah isnt this the guy that got banned from the OS for making death threats against Hayden? blink same id anyway !?!! no expression huh

Honestly, I really didn't like Hayden's performance in AOTC or ROTS... and Natalie was even wrose than him in ROTS. But Lucas is to blame for it more than the actors. Lucas is not a great actor-director (in fact, he's really pretty lousy)... he's better at directing animators...

obiwills
The reason for some of this so-called bad acting is probably that the actors were having far too much fun making the movies. There's nothing wrong with that, at least they enjoy their jobs and enjoy their lives, which is far more than I can say for the person who made this thread. If they were happy with their life they wouldn't waste time going around picking fights on message boards. That is in fact the mark of the ultimate loser, spending all your time online just to pick fights with people you don't know across the web, simply because you know they aren't in the same room with you.

Take this attitude of yours to a Star Wars convention, get up on stage and say this crap in front of a room full of live Star Wars and Hayden fans. I dare you. Of course there's no point in daring you to do what I know you severely lack the guts to do. So take your cowardly immaturity someplace else, we've no time for your kind here.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
!?!! no expression huh

Honestly, I really didn't like Hayden's performance in AOTC or ROTS... and Natalie was even wrose than him in ROTS. But Lucas is to blame for it more than the actors. Lucas is not a great actor-director (in fact, he's really pretty lousy)... he's better at directing animators...

no, no, not you DD, the thread starter.

DeVi| D0do
Yeah, I know... but death threats? This guy needs help...

MochaChica
Hayden's a great actor. He was good in Shattered Glass and Life as a House...see those movies. For his work in Life as a House, he was nominated for a Golden Globes and some magazines (during that time) were giving him buzz for a possible Oscar nomination. I thought he did fine in ROTS, I wasn't expecting anything spectacular, but I know he did a hell of a lot better than MANY other actors could have. And he's not gay!

The New History
What's this all about Hayden being gay?

obiwills
Originally posted by The New History
What's this all about Hayden being gay?

Probably has to do with him and Ewan kissing each other in the mouth at the London premiere of Episode III....

kalsemo
I couldn't give a damn what happens to those movies.

Then why are you wasting your time posting here???

McGregorGirl
Originally posted by obiwills
Probably has to do with him and Ewan kissing each other in the mouth at the London premiere of Episode III....

Ewan kisses EVERYONE on the mouth. It's a European thing, I guess. They aren't as uptight and assuming as Americans can tend to be....as evidenced by your assumption. ( Im American...so I am not dissing my own ). And I can garauntee you 100% Ewan isn't gay.

You have obviously never met either one of them or you would know they are both VERY straight.

pr1983
Ive seen haydens other work, and i have to say i still dont rate him... but the worst actor ever? i doubt it...

As for "without hayden we wouldnt have star wars?" utter bullshit...

and not all us european men kiss each other on the mouth... wink

bilb
Originally posted by pr1983
Ive seen haydens other work, and i have to say i still dont rate him... but the worst actor ever? i doubt it...

yeah well you should droolio

pr1983
Originally posted by bilb

You'd like that wouldn't you... whip

bilb
You'd like that wouldn't you... whip

yes

eek! droolio

pr1983
yes

eek! droolio

naughty

bilb
ok so PR and who?? hmmmm.. who you wanna kiss Paul? wink

pr1983
ok so PR and who?? hmmmm.. who you wanna kiss Paul? wink

no expression blowup

regardless of any comments i am perfectly comfortable with my sexuality... i'll kiss any man on kmc, as long as bilb does the same with another woman... stick out tongue

bilb
well line em up then babeh stick out tongue

pr1983
well line em up then babeh stick out tongue

*goes looking for candidates to kiss bilb*

bilb
eh f*ck it.. c'mere paul wink

pr1983
eh f*ck it.. c'mere paul wink

*does so*

kiss

bilb
eek!

big grin big grin big grin

pr1983
I need a better kiss smiley... stick out tongue

bilb
passion

pr1983
passion

Better... now c'mere you sexy moma... passion

bilb
if you insist!! eek!

droolio

pr1983
if you insist!! eek!

droolio

i do... big grin

jedi-kev
Originally posted by Stunrun
laughing out loud i've always wanted to do that to some unfortunate n00blaughing out loud

sorry fudge packer, but i'm not a n00b by the way.

kalsemo
Better... now c'mere you sexy moma... passion

hehe lol. Thanks guys for diverting attention from Jedi Key with your flirting, hilarious! laughing

Jedi Key is an arse, not for his opinion on Haydens acting, but for the way he goes about saying it..... Jedi K. has some serious issues goin' on there and most intelligent members here are able to see through that.....

McGregorGirl

LOL...as I said, just a guess since I have seen so many of them do it..lol

Besides, the Irish are a different breed altogether...and that was a compliment not an insult. ( Grandparents are irish immigrants, or should I say..were ) wink

McGregorGirl

*hands Bilb a margarita and an amen! LOL droolio

obiwills
Originally posted by McGregorGirl
Ewan kisses EVERYONE on the mouth. It's a European thing, I guess. They aren't as uptight and assuming as Americans can tend to be....as evidenced by your assumption. ( Im American...so I am not dissing my own ). And I can garauntee you 100% Ewan isn't gay.

You have obviously never met either one of them or you would know they are both VERY straight.

I did not assume anything from it thank you, I simply meant that that's probably where some others are coming up with this assumption.

As for your last comment, so you've met the both of them then have you? Pfft.

kf100
you know, if you google search Hayden's name there's an article that says he had a Australian girlfriend when they were filming in Australia. it even had pictures of her meeting him at a cafe. so, you might want to check that and see if it changes your mind about him being gay. all you have to do is look at the google pictures of him and the articles in there somewhere.

EHmasterJedi
Ive no dout hayden is not the WORST actor, BUT it was ethier Hayden, or Anakins Character AKA LUCAS, that did bring down E3, and infact basically ruined E2

McGregorGirl
I did not assume anything from it thank you, I simply meant that that's probably where some others are coming up with this assumption.

As for your last comment, so you've met the both of them then have you? Pfft.

#1- I apologize, the first comment about assumptions was actually directed at the idiot assuming Hayden is gay. Sorry for the confusion.

And #2- I never said thatI personallyhave met them. Bet I know 2 women who have met Hayden several times at various functions and with the pics to prove it and one who has been a seamstress on 3 of Ewans films and spent a great deal of time with him.

McGregorGirl
Sorry, I meant But not Bet. Im not a poor speller, I am a poor typist..lol

Bespin Bart

Thank you for your pointless and short-lived whining. no expression

obiwills
Originally posted by McGregorGirl
#1- I apologize, the first comment about assumptions was actually directed at the idiot assuming Hayden is gay. Sorry for the confusion.

And #2- I never said thatI personallyhave met them. Bet I know 2 women who have met Hayden several times at various functions and with the pics to prove it and one who has been a seamstress on 3 of Ewans films and spent a great deal of time with him.

Well that's pretty neat. Personally I don't think either of them is gay, though Ewan does have a tendancy to play gay parts in movies, simply because he doesn't care what people think of him. Also he's married and has 2 kids, so I know he isn't gay.

kf100
ok hayden is hott and did not ruin E3 . and he's alot hotter than who ever started this thread !!! luv ya ,
kid

Lil Krueger
Jedi-Kev you are a noob. And so am I. Im a Noob but your n00b. Theres difference. You lose your Noob Status after someone says your not a noob....NOOB!

McGregorGirl
Well that's pretty neat. Personally I don't think either of them is gay, though Ewan does have a tendancy to play gay parts in movies, simply because he doesn't care what people think of him. Also he's married and has 2 kids, so I know he isn't gay.

Yes. my 5 year old has been swearing that he is going to marry Esther ( Ewan's youngest daughter ) LOL
Can ya HEAR how much THAT idea breaks my heart...lol

As for his wife, Eve.....she has the patience of a saint to put up with all his adventures in and out of the pub...lmao

PVS
another whiney fanboy thread....great

Stealth Agent
THe thread starter is a godamned retard. People constantly ask him for reasons why hayden sucks ll he does is scream, "Gayden sucks. Somebody kill him worst actor ever." Refuses to dispute evidence.
Give us a particular scene a particular line! No you just some ignorant ass nobody HATER.

If we gave you perfectly good evidence that Hayden was a good actor. You would instantly dispute and be dead set on hating hayden as much as possible.

I have one thing to say to you, "Go FVCK yourself. And get the hell out of KMC."

Lil Krueger
Jedi-Kev is getting Owned/Pawned each second..

Ushgarak
Usless thread, so closing. Jedi-Kev, consider this an official warning for flaming behaviour. Any more and you will be banned.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.