Favorite Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nhilus
Who is your favorite jedi? Mine is Yoda, wise and powerful. One of the 2 qho survived the great jedi purge.

Darth_Glentract
Corran Horn.

Rayvann Sadow
The Dark Woman

Gryn Jabar
Favourite Jedi: Exile
Least: Master "You're FAILING!" Vrook

Apex
Yoda, 2 feet tall and armed with cans of 100% pure whoop a$$.

darth vraya
only in the star wars universe can a 2 foot tall green alien thingie be so powerful

Darth_Janus
Obi-Wan, although Mace and Yoda are close seconds.

darth vraya
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Obi-Wan, although Mace and Yoda are close seconds. where are the pics janus (you're slackiiiiiiiing)

Darth_Janus
Pfft. No need for pics lately. Not enough people actually posting here in these sections. They're rather dead.

darth vraya
meh just abit. have you checked out the SW RPG area it's like walking through a graveyard yes

Darth_Janus
I never go there. RPs always dry up and besides, the way its set up is way too in-depth for someone like myself.

darth vraya
yeah I guess. once I saw one of those rpg threads and it lasted to like 153 pages but ya know I'm just in ta that kinda stuff geek

Darth_Janus
I would be if I didn't work full time and have class.

darth vraya
well ya know that's life sad

Redeemer
Kenobi is God.

Darth Nhilus
Yoda is # 1.

kamikz
Obi-Wan, Luke and Yoda is tied. I have never read the NJO series and I won't cause that seems to ruin the story off Luke.

masterkit
Kit and then Aayla

Dark Thor
Mace Windu

Fishy
Obi Wan without any doubt.

Gryn Jabar
LEEEEEROY JENKINS

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Pfft. No need for pics lately. Not enough people actually posting here in these sections. They're rather dead.

That's because I've been gone. But I will be back tomorrow! HAHAHAHA! smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.