The law

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
Was watching the local 5 O'Clock news today and was shocked shitless. A convected child molester was released yesterday after being jailed for 18 months for the sexual abuse of two small little boys.They where saying now thats his released he can start up his chapel daycare again where he can be in contact with small children under the age of 13 as long as one or more people are in the room.That makes no sense to me,thats like putting candy in front of a kid and telling them they can't have any....there going to find a way to get ahold of it.

Neo_Version 7
Have you ever seen The Woodsman?

WickedTexasMomA
no

WickedTexasMomA
That just as well proves the old saying that People are stupid and politics are stupider

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, I guess it does.

Oh, well. We can't do anything.

a1hsauce
damn where is this happening?

WickedTexasMomA
In Texas down around the Dallas area.

a1hsauce
that really sucks...texas usually has strict penalties for crap like that dont they...i would have thought that state would have been the last to make a mistake like that

WickedTexasMomA
Ah the good old days when we could have just drag'd there ass's outside and hang them.

hotsauce6548
I hope the parents know about him...

WickedTexasMomA
Yea,they all went to the same church but some people don't give a crap and think it won't happen again that they can change.

SlipknoT
Oh well, dosent effect me.

kmcdude
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Oh well, dosent effect me.

My view also smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.