Day of Vengence Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Spectre vs The Wizard Shazam smile

Batman Wins
Good match C17

olympian
How far is he story going? For what ive read there is the speculation that the Wizard its the one thats going to stop him.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
How far is he story going? For what ive read there is the speculation that the Wizard its the one thats going to stop him.

Umm I think he's going to play more of a outside role. The fight between the powered up Captain Marvel and Specter was pretty cool though. ANd whose the talking monkey guy?

olympian
I have no idea. Its an old obscure character of DC.

yahman
I have no idea. Its an old obscure character of DC.

I get the Impression he's top dog when it comes to magic.

Although Mordru, and Tringon may have something to say about that.

Spectre turned the phantom stranger into a mouse and trapped Fate inside his own Helmet. smile

Those 5th Dimensional Imps also kicked Spectre ass once. smile

olympian
He couldnt killed the Phantom Stranger tho. I like that part. Shows respect for both characters.

Blackthorn its the one i wasent expecting to do that good as he did. Even he got defeated.

yahman
He couldnt killed the Phantom Stranger tho. I like that part. Shows respect for both characters.

Blackthorn its the one i wasent expecting to do that good as he did. Even he got defeated.

Have you got all the parts to Ran Thanagar, cos im missing two editions. Im also finding it hard to get hold of Identity crisis. smile

jrodslam
The Wizard Shazam would be one of the few in the DCU that Spectre would not be able to kill. Hes part of the Quintessence of DC along with Phantom Stranger.

They all seem to operate on different power levels though. I think it was a recent issue of Superman Batman or just Superman, where Spectre and the Wizard exchanged words. Spectre was saying something like "You shouldnt have interfered wizard. My qyuarrel was not with you. But now you have made a great enemy" Shazams responce was something like "So be it" Dont quote me, but it was something lke that.

If these 2 were to do battle its hard to say who wins, but id lean more towards Shazam just for the simple fact Spectre was starting to run low on power after days of trying to wipe out magic. I doubt Shazam has a limit.

Ill try to find the scan of these 2 exchanging words. Unless someone else can beat me to it.

jrodslam
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7905/svcmj3ca.th.jpg

kgkg
Day of Vengeance Cm was empowered by magical energy which made him immensely powerful.

That is why I don't believe you average Spectre is no match for LT.

As for Spectre full power we all know what happens

jrodslam
CM was being powered by all living magic in the universe. Gods and Demons included. Spectre he was fighting wasnt even full-powered(backed by GOD).

long pig
Why does Superman look like he's a 17 year old boy there?

The Wizard looks pretty bad ass.

golem370
How would Spectra fair against Odin and Zeus? Just asking

jrodslam
Im not sure which version of Zeus is more powerful DC's or Marvel's

In DC Zeus is also part of the Quintessence. Spectre cant kill most them but would have no problem with disposing of them ie: Phantom Stranger.

Unless backed by God probably. Thats what i think.

golem370
I mean in Marvel Zeus and Odin

Dizzle
Same, though not being a part of the Quintessence, Spectre could probly just straight up kill em. All depends on the backing though. It always does.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Dizzle
Same, though not being a part of the Quintessence, Spectre could probly just straight up kill em. All depends on the backing though. It always does.

Yea kinda. Although Phantom Stranger is part of it, we all saw what Spectre did to him. And thats not even while backed.

But since this is Marvel's Zeus along with Odin, im not sure how it goes.

I do know that Spectre would be only 2nd behind GOD when backed. I dont know how many people can beat that.

golem370
ok another question Zeus and Odin vs X-Man and Proteus and Franklin Richards

olympian
"Why does Superman look like he's a 17 year old boy there?

The Wizard looks pretty bad ass."

Because the artist draws everyone the same way. Did you noticed both him and Captain Marvel looked like brothers?

yahman
Spectre takes it. Shazam made it quite clear in the first title that he thought he may loose his life.

The wrath of God takes it.

Have Shazam and Trigon ever fought each other?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.