An Agression Increase

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
I have noticed that some of the KMC members have been contributing to some threads in a highly retortful manner simply out of spite.

Well here is a couple of tips for those concerned:

1) You dont like a thread dont post.

2) You dont like a thread DONT POST.

3) You dont like or fail to comprehend, dont post for some pathetic reason of stiring the shit. Thats trolling.

4) Be polite towards others especially new people.

bardock
it could be that time of the month

SlipknoT
SHUT THE **** UP! stick out tongue

GCG
Originally posted by bardock
it could be that time of the month

the urge to prove hostility what for ? what does one ultimately gain from being hostile ?

KidRock
Originally posted by GCG
I have noticed that some of the KMC members have been contributing to some threads in a highly retortful manner simply out of spite.

3) You dont like or fail to comprehend, dont post for some pathetic reason of stiring the shit. Thats trolling.

Thanks I will take that into serious consideration.

GCG
if the hat fits.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Acherontia
Well, I see somebody has aspirations of becomming Moderator...

GCG
If i am highlighting an issue, it doesnt mean "having aspirations of becomming Moderator" ; or perhaps you would enjoy seeing hostility thrive in all its bile here on KMC ?

Just like this thread

Imaginary
Well that thread was made due to an occurence over MSN, which has zero to do with KMC. But the creator is just an idiot erm

GCG
what you , mean has zero to do with KMC ?

How did it find its way here ? Im pretty sure you knew this guy here before MSN or was it vice-versa ?

well it seems to me that there is still agression going on :/

playmean
stop the hate.. embarrasment

Imaginary
Originally posted by GCG

How did it find its way here ? Im pretty sure you knew this guy here before MSN or was it vice-versa ?

No, I knew him on MSN first.

Redeemer
Originally posted by GCG

Agression is everywhere, GCG. It's like trying to bring world peace. Ain't gonna happen, but you can still try and make a difference.

amity75
Originally posted by GCG

well it seems to me that there is still agression going on :/ Damn you! I've just spent the last 4 hours making a Maradona sig and Avatar and then I notice that YOU have one! Oh well, I'll do a Pele one instead.

debbiejo
Well I'm sure no ones talking about me......I just derail threads... angel big grin

PVS
Originally posted by GCG

Originally posted by GCG
If i am highlighting an issue, it doesnt mean "having aspirations of becomming Moderator" ; or perhaps you would enjoy seeing hostility thrive in all its bile here on KMC ?

Just like this thread

be polite to someone who posts a thread about wishing death on another member? dont you think you are barking up the wrong tree?

Deano
everyone is angry nowadays on kmc

is there some problem with the earths gravitational pull?

PVS
its the lizards deano. they are enlarging our medulla oblongatas with secretly implanted microchips, causing irrational outbursts of primal aggression.

Deano

Sadako of Girth
The lizards'll never get me!!! Damn their oily hides!!!!!

"be polite to someone who posts a thread about wishing death on another member? dont you think you are barking up the wrong tree?"

Exactamundo PVS...

I've just seen all this..
The creator of the thread was solely to blame there and he got (nearly)everything he deserved. Act like an arse, get treated like one, thats what I say....
He should be banned for insinuated death threats.
I don't blame people reacting to this in the way they did at all.

Rock on Imag the righteous....

debbiejo
Originally posted by Deano
everyone is angry nowadays on kmc

is there some problem with the earths gravitational pull?

laughing laughing out loud

Yeah....I hear there are changing coming....

We just need to zone out.

Imaginary
Thanks, Sads laughing

GCG
Originally posted by PVS
be polite to someone who posts a thread about wishing death on another member? dont you think you are barking up the wrong tree?

why am I "barking up the wrong tree" ?

Your comparism is out of context, as THIS thread was opened before THAT thread so its more like an opportunity re-presented itself.

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
The lizards'll never get me!!! Damn their oily hides!!!!!

"be polite to someone who posts a thread about wishing death on another member? dont you think you are barking up the wrong tree?"

Exactamundo PVS...

I've just seen all this..
The creator of the thread was solely to blame there and he got (nearly)everything he deserved. Act like an arse, get treated like one, thats what I say....
He should be banned for insinuated death threats.
I don't blame people reacting to this in the way they did at all.

Rock on Imag the righteous....

So 2 wrongs make a right, huh ? I see it as blood breeding blood
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bicnarok

PVS
what i mean GCG is simply that you picked a really bad example to suit your arguement.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by GCG

So 2 wrongs make a right, huh ? I see it as blood breeding blood
roll eyes (sarcastic)

No... You misunderstand me dear boy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pre-emptive hate/threat attack on member(=Wrong) Banning attacker(=Right)

I see no two wrongs at all...
You could argue that if the guy had recieved a ban, he wouldn't have had the entire of KMC falling in on him...

Consequences exist for good reason too as a deterent...

KharmaDog
A little frontier justice as it were, eh Sadako?

Sadako of Girth
".......Get them doggies rolliiiiiiinnnnnn' Raaawwhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide...."
wink

GCG
I see it is a conflict of Interest there Sadako and PVS roll eyes (sarcastic) wink
As i was speaking of the thread starter and the rest of the dissing

So let me enlist some more examples>

Oh !

And might i add , I havent even scratched the surface

Sadako of Girth
Fair enough wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.