Should there be a robin or nightwing in a future batman movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil pimp
Just asking

NoFate007
yes

lil pimp
I meant which one!

braz
Nightwing would be dope....like one of the surviving members of the league of shadows meets Bruce and takes even further training from him....i think that'd be really cool...and then them both have their seperate movies like Daredevil n Elektra

lil pimp
I think they should have one movie with robin and the rest with nightwing but yours sounds better.

vaya_the_elf
Well robin is ok, but I'm not very big on him. Guess it would be important though.

Personally I'd like to see Nightwing more.

willRules
Maybe they should have in the next movie Robin, then after a bit they go forward in time to when he is Nightwing. Kinda like the flashback scene in the first one but showing Robin, then in the present have Nightwing............

DarkAge
^ That's sortof what I was thinking.... but this thread has been done before dammit. Do a search before you start a new thread. I'm sure if you had typed in "Robin" you would have found it quite easily.

sevenman
NO! ONLY BATMAN! **** The Batman family is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y too expansive and complex for anyone outside of the comic book universe to understand which is why you have to keep movie trilogies very simple so the average movie goer will not run away from trilogies in fear that they will not be able to follow them. Look at Batman Forever. Stick to the basic dark roots and have CLOSURE in the third and final film. I am going to see Spiderman 3.

Mainstream
you need Robin and Nightwing....them his son for crying ...out...loud.

introduce Dick Grayson in the Batman 3. have his folks get killed, Bruce adopt, and even train the little b@stard.

Then do 3 Batman and Robin movies have them fight two villians in each movie....Bane, Mr. Freeze, Clayface, Man Bat, Killer Croc, folks like that....I know I know "those villians all cartoony and work work in the new Batman movies." not true...if done right the freak villians could work just fine..and any two of those guys would be too much for Batman..but not Batman and Robin. by the end of the Batman and Robin 2 have Grayson become Nightwing and introduce Jason Todd...make a Nightwing movie...then in Batman and Robin 3 have JT get killed...or they could do like they did on the cartoon use Tim Drake but give him JT Robin back ground...the whole "two Robins in one thing."

sevenman
Here we go with the ad-ons...

Just leave it at Batman.

Mainstream
Originally posted by sevenman
Here we go with the ad-ons...

Just leave it at Batman.

you mean to tell me you'd be happy if the next 3 or 4 movies were just batman? I agree the next 2 movies should be just Batman but sooner or later robin will have to be added..he's apart of the Batman myth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.