Silly gullible Kmc members..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grievous
laughing laughing you guys can be so gullible at times, believing anything a member says...

kmcdude
huh

Acherontia
Riiight This Being the "Ha Ha Ha, I really mean't it but scince everybody was against me i am making this thread Saying That I was joking"

If it was really a joke, you wouldn't of made this thread.

Freaking idiot.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Gen. Grievous
laughing laughing you guys can be so gullible at times, believing anything a member says...

You really are a moron.

shyguy

im not gullible its just i try not to see the faults in people

kmcdude

I must ask you.......why would u want to say you are going to kill yourself on a forum? As I think this is part of what you are on about.....

RagnaViper

Soooo... can I still kill you?

GCG
WOLF! WOLF!

Run for the hills ; Quick !

hotsauce6548

§P0oONY
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I would have posted my own reply, but Spoony stole it... no expression

W00t... w00t

hotsauce6548

Snoopbert
no Things like these....are just sad.

kmcdude
Indeed

Imaginary

Adam, grow up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.