Natalee Holloway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
what is everyone's thoughts on this girl-- she went missing on a senior class trip to Aruba...

if you live in America, Im sure you have heard at least a little bit if not a lot on this teenage girl

sorry if this thread has already been done

GCG
So, im not familiar with the name and i googled it and the first article that came up said "**** Natalee Holloway"

The second article said "She is a waste of skin" blink

SlipknoT
"I am the Cupon"

a1hsauce
the dumb hoe went to an island alone got drunk, then got horny, slept with three guys regretted it, complained and the guys shut her up!... Its ridiculous! Parents these days are stupid. and shes stupid for going around somewhere alone

GCG
you mean these 3 guys killed her when they "shut her up" ?

a1hsauce
I dunno what the hell happened to her.. but it looks like that one guy the judge's son might have killed her. the other two guys might have helped in it too

GCG
gimmie a story i can read on a link, sauce

a1hsauce
laughing out loud do I look like the Washington Post?

stick out tongue ill see what i can do big grin

a1hsauce
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/natalee_holloway

this is just a yahoo search

GCG
Originally posted by a1hsauce
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/natalee_holloway

this is just a yahoo search

Hey ! Its saturday !

ive got the earned right to be lazy ! stick out tongue

Thanks !

SlipknoT
Meh, If she's dead she's dead.

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
So, im not familiar with the name and i googled it and the first article that came up said "**** Natalee Holloway"

The second article said "She is a waste of skin" blink
The guy who wrote the "**** Natalee Holloway article" kind of has a point though......why does she get so much time while all the opther milions of lost people don't.......?

SlipknoT
Because Shes Hot, Who cares about Ugly People {/sarcasm/}

Bardock42
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Because Shes Hot, Who cares about Ugly People {/sarcasm/}

Actually you probably got a point...to some extend.....yes....anyways..:Why the ****ing **** does Wikipedia have an entry aboot her...

SlipknoT
The funny thing is that Truthfully I dont think I was being Sarcastic.

Morning_Glory
the dumb hoe went to an island alone got drunk, then got horny, slept with three guys regretted it, complained and the guys shut her up!... Its ridiculous! Parents these days are stupid. and shes stupid for going around somewhere alone
she didnt go ALONE

and she didnt sleep with 3 guys... there are 3 guys who are suspects in her disappearance...

they cant find her any where and they cant find a body

Jedi Priestess
And they wont find a body either cause she in the ocean and has been since the day after she disappeared more than likely.

She WAS however out on the beach alone in a foreign country with at least one guy that she didnt know well which doesnt say much for her decision making skills.

I do agree with the poster that asked why has this girl gotten so much national media attention when there are many more teenage girls who turn up missing every week?

The answer to that I think is money. The Holloways have it and can afford to get their story out there.

KidRock
"She is sleepin wit' da fishes Tony". That is my best guess since it seems like she has been sleeping with everyone else on the island.

BackFire
I haven't heard of this girl.

Jedi Priestess
seriously? she was on the news channels non stop the first 3 days she disappeared awhile back blink

BackFire
I don't watch the news channels.

Morning_Glory
shame erm

Cinemaddiction
Same shit, different day. Soldiers are dying needlessly, people are getting shot, oil prices are going up, and the nations in debt. Then, at the end of the newscast, there's something bright and cheerful to reassure us that the entire free world isn't going to hell afterall.

It's very routine.

Morning_Glory
but sometimes it good (sort of) to have something to distract us from the war and crap like that over seas... even the natalee thing is sad and all the other missing people

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
she didnt go ALONE

and she didnt sleep with 3 guys... there are 3 guys who are suspects in her disappearance...

they cant find her any where and they cant find a body
oh come on?! she left the club with THREE GUYS DRUNK! she obvioulsy slept with em..flaked out and they killed her

ESP07
Yep, Gotta agree with JP......All about the dough. Its been 84 days and CNN,s Nancy Grace is still carrying this story. Hell, for all anybody knows this chick could have gotten drunk and walked into the ocean and drown(after all the guy said he left her on the beach). People go missing all the time in this country and it barely makes the local news let alone a nationally televised program for 3 months.

KharmaDog
oh come on?! she left the club with THREE GUYS DRUNK! she obvioulsy slept with em..flaked out and they killed her

Wow, your powers of observation are incredible! You should be a detective! Yes, this solution is so OBVIOUS!!!!!!

Or maybe you are just talking outta your ass which is more likely the case. The problem with this case is there is not anything obvious, hence the inability to find her.

PVS
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Then, at the end of the newscast, there's something bright and cheerful to reassure us that the entire free world isn't going to hell afterall.

and for some reason it always involves pandas f***ing.

botankus
S.O.S.
Save Our ****!!

Uh...those astericks are a word that rhymes with "butt" and starts with a "S" and a "L". Thank you very much.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Wow, your powers of observation are incredible! You should be a detective! Yes, this solution is so OBVIOUS!!!!!!

Or maybe you are just talking outta your ass which is more likely the case. The problem with this case is there is not anything obvious, hence the inability to find her.
you can not be serious.. a nieve 17 18 whatever her age was girl went out partying on an island and left with 3 guys. you dont leave a party with 3 guys and not expect something to happen. they killed her.

which is why theyre not talking

KharmaDog
you can not be serious.. a nieve 17 18 whatever her age was girl went out partying on an island and left with 3 guys. you dont leave a party with 3 guys and not expect something to happen. they killed her.

which is why theyre not talking

The circumstances that she left with the three guys is still in dispute. Being drunk and stupid is her big mistake. but you said,"
oh come on?! she left the club with THREE GUYS DRUNK! she obviously slept with em..flaked out and they killed her".

You are surmising that she was aware that she was leaving with them which may not be true because she could have been too drunk or drugged by them, one is her own stupid fault, one is not.

You are also implying that she left with them with the intention to have a gangbang with them all. I'm sure women all over the world will be pleased that people like you instantly assume that when a woman leaves a bar with any number of men she plans on sleeping with all of them.

The three boys may have killed her, or they may have abducted her for the white sex slave trade for some cartel and know that if they talk they will die an unimaginably heinous death, or they may have left her somewhere and someone else killed her. Or who the hell knows what else.

What appears so obvious to you has no facts as of yet. But perhaps with your expert criminal mind you could go down there, solve the case, right a book and make millions.

botankus
Or we could just assume she took a bad step on a boat dock and fell in while the 3 guys were taking a leak. The riptide carried her body out to the middle of the Atlantic. There you have it, case closed.

a1hsauce
The circumstances that she left with the three guys is still in dispute. Being drunk and stupid is her big mistake. but you said,"
oh come on?! she left the club with THREE GUYS DRUNK! she obviously slept with em..flaked out and they killed her".

You are surmising that she was aware that she was leaving with them which may not be true because she could have been too drunk or drugged by them, one is her own stupid fault, one is not.

You are also implying that she left with them with the intention to have a gangbang with them all. I'm sure women all over the world will be pleased that people like you instantly assume that when a woman leaves a bar with any number of men she plans on sleeping with all of them.

The three boys may have killed her, or they may have abducted her for the white sex slave trade for some cartel and know that if they talk they will die an unimaginably heinous death, or they may have left her somewhere and someone else killed her. Or who the hell knows what else.

What appears so obvious to you has no facts as of yet. But perhaps with your expert criminal mind you could go down there, solve the case, right a book and make millions.
woah woah woah... 1) I never said I was a super sleuth 2) what the hell is she doing partying alone leaving with 3 guys 3) you said she wasnt alone, where the hell are her friends, Some friends they are if you ask me 4) why else would you leave a club with 3 guys in the middle of the night, i doubt their talking about politics... 4 1/2) ask any girl anywhere, the majority of them will tell you, if an Attractive girl like her leaves a club with 3 guys, theyre gonna tell you shes leaving to sleep with them. I can guarantee you that.

love the sig by the way Botankus

botankus
love the sig by the way Botankus

Thanks. It's the only way I'll play basketball. You can even get a pick-up game going in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

KharmaDog
I never said I was a super sleuth

That is apparent

2) what the hell is she doing partying alone leaving with 3 guys

Once again, it was never established that she left by her own volition. It was also not known whether she had previously met any of the three or not. Once again, when a woman leaves a bar with 1, 2, or 3 guys, it does not mean she intends to f*ck them.

3) you said she wasnt alone, where the hell are her friends, Some friends they are if you ask me

Her friends got into a different cab. They were also probably partying and drunk. Is it so hard for you to believe that friends could lose track of another in a crowded bar or in a party environment? Are you that naive or such a social broccoli as to have never attended a bar or party?

4) why else would you leave a club with 3 guys in the middle of the night, i doubt their talking about politics...

So women only walk around with men or socialize with them because they want to f*ck them? How enlightened you are.

4) 4 1/2) ask any girl anywhere, the majority of them will tell you, if an Attractive girl like her leaves a club with 3 guys, theyre gonna tell you shes leaving to sleep with them. I can guarantee you that.

I will do just that.

a1hsauce
That is apparent

Good... Cause i dont plan on being Dick Tracy anytime soon

Once again, it was never established that she left by her own volition. It was also not known whether she had previously met any of the three or not. Once again, when a woman leaves a bar with 1, 2, or 3 guys, it does not mean she intends to f*ck them.

I'm going by what I hear in the news... What Ive heard ( now wherever youre getting your info from, might be totally different I understand that) but from what I hear and read, she left the club with those 3 guys they went to drop her off and something happened on the way... theres also another story that says she was dropped off was seen going into the hotel and another guy following her. ill give you that one

Her friends got into a different cab. They were also probably partying and drunk. Is it so hard for you to believe that friends could lose track of another in a crowded bar or in a party environment? Are you that naive or such a social broccoli as to have never attended a bar or party?

I never said It was hard for me to believe anything... I'm not naive or a socaial broccoli. I'm a very outgoing party person. Maybe Im just one of the very few people who make sure my friends are alright when we're drinking. and Id appreciate it if you didnt respond to me with such condescension...

So women only walk around with men or socialize with them because they want to f*ck them? How enlightened you are.

I never said women only walk around with men and socialize to go have sex with them... The girl hooked up with three guys.. again going by the news... she left WITH them. I'm thinkin in the back of their heads... 9 out of 10 shot theyre hoping to score with that girl. ... Its also interesting to note. each one of them had a myspace account. or some variation of myspace. They each had pictures up of parties that they went to hanging out with girls and such and stories of how they went home with some of those girls. that forms an idea in my head they quite possibly theyre looking to score. and i said possibly.

I will do just that.

Morning_Glory
I believe she only left with one guy... but the other 2 left just right before they did.. and supposedly confused the cab that Natalee and Joran got into was driven by one of the other 2 guys...she left with Joran possible cause he was posing as a tourist himself and was saying he was staying at a nerby hotel next to hers...

they found a human arm on the coast now... but havent heard the results yet of that

a1hsauce
I believe she only left with one guy... but the other 2 left just right before they did.. and supposedly confused the cab that Natalee and Joran got into was driven by one of the other 2 guys...she left with Joran possible cause he was posing as a tourist himself and was saying he was staying at a nerby hotel next to hers...

they found a human arm on the coast now... but havent heard the results yet of that
ouch a human arm? dang... hope its not hers

Morning_Glory
yea confused but it's someone's arm

a1hsauce
that sucks... well at least they found someones body in the vacinity erm

Morning_Glory
but i havent heard anything since then.. its been a few days and they havent said anything about the arm since erm

Morning_Glory
still cant believe they havent found her after a yr... sad

Imaginary
Its a bit hard to find a dead person. If she really is dead, that is.

Darth Macabre
still cant believe they havent found her after a yr... sad

It's very hard to find a body when you have NO leads at all....It could be in the ocean, thrown in a well, buried in sand....It could be anywhere.

And like Imaginary said, she might not even be dead.

Morning_Glory
you think she might still be alive, that would really be bizaar -- i think her parents have come to except that she is probably dead

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BackFire
I haven't heard of this girl.

DarkC
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Meh, If she's dead she's dead.
Spoken truly like Slipknot. cry

Morning_Glory
it's still sad...

I hate Slipknot... but i would be sad if Slipknot was in Natalee H. position (maybe)

Darth Macabre
you think she might still be alive, that would really be bizaar -- i think her parents have come to except that she is probably dead

Well, I believe she's dead, but like someone said a while back. ( on page 2 maybe) She could have been sold as a slave or something. I know how unlikely that sounds, but there's no body found yet....You can't throw anything out of the window.

Capt_Fantastic
Long story, short. Who gives a shit?

Grinning Goku
This was an extreme case of MWWS. Do people have any idea how many other men, women and children (of other races) go missing every year (due to abduction)? All they get is a fuc.king shitty ass snapshot of themselves on Nancy Grace for about ten seconds. This girl on the other hand had hour upon hour, day upon day and week upon week of national media coverage. It honestly sickened me to bear witness to such an atrocity, such an unfair conglomeration of resources. I mean this girl had three F-16 warplanes looking for her ass. Don't get me wrong, I'm very sorry that this all happened, but what exactly makes/made Natalee so special. Was it because she was about enter college in the fall and had her entire life ahead of her (like many in their late teens/early twenties)? Or was it because she was white and relatively wealthy? Or is the media's own fault for trying to jam this goddamn story down America's throat for over a fuc.king year? OK, tirade's over.

Morning_Glory
did anyone watch the 20/20 last night ... where they aired the taped confession of Joran

pretty interesting stuff...hope they reopen the case

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Cory Chaos
Same shit, different day. Soldiers are dying needlessly

No they're not, they're dying for their pay checks. If you willingly enter the military you should know the risks, you could get killed - it's an occupational hazard.

Robtard
did anyone watch the 20/20 last night ... where they aired the taped confession of Joran

pretty interesting stuff...hope they reopen the case

The case was never closed, I believe.

They're building a better case against him now, he'll probably be arrested within the month.

Fishy
Originally posted by Robtard
The case was never closed, I believe.

They're building a better case against him now, he'll probably be arrested within the month.

The case was never officially closed because it wasn't solved. The investigation stopped however and Joran was no longer a suspect...

Also his confession might have just been another lie, there have already been some minor problems with his confession so far, so it might have just all been yet another lie.

Still with all this media attention he will never get a job or a normal life in the US, the Netherlands or Aruba again so he's ****ed even if he gets to stay out of jail.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Devil King
Long story, short. Who gives a shit?

Yeah, it's just another case of the media having Missing White Woman Syndrome.

Hundreds of other Americans have gone missing since 2004.

botankus
If it makes you feel any better, Jackie Malfoy's missing, and no one cares.

Robtard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.