Contact (1997) w/ Jodie Foster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DineshD
I duno if many people enjoyed this movie but i sure did. I thought in the end they left room for a sequel. There were so many unanswered questions. Why didnt they send someone else or try it again? Did anyone else like this movie? And do any of you think there should be a sequel?

revolution_man
contact is quite simply one of the most underrated sci fi movies of all time...why this movie wasnt a huge success beats me but i love this movie...it kicks so much ass...

pr1983
They all thought it was a failure so didnt bother to waste money on a second trip into space...

fruits
no but at the end like, they realize that it her story was right. it was an awesome movie. i loved it!! ive seen it twice and i think it's very cool with a cool ending. i dunno about a sequel though

jaden101
great movie...unfortunately i dont think jodie foster is a good actor in any way and her performance totally shat on the film from a great height...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by jaden101
great movie...unfortunately i dont think jodie foster is a good actor in any way and her performance totally shat on the film from a great height...

Carl Sagen Idea ruined by Foster I agree totally smile

ragesRemorse
you know, jodie foster has that pretty hot-ness. She has that kind of beauty you just want to admire. I'd still work her though, dont get me wrong.

DineshD
That was never one of my original questions... stick out tongue but eww shes gross

Impediment
Maybe not now, but back in the day Jodie was quite the hottie, IMO.

jaden101
Originally posted by Impediment
Maybe not now, but back in the day Jodie was quite the hottie, IMO.

if you had said back in the taxi driver days...i would've slapped you

laughing

Impediment
LOL. Naw. Not THAT far back in the day.

Impediment
I dont know how old this picture is.............but DAMN! Those eyes!

gls
this was a good movie. u know if steven speilberg was attatched in any possible way to get him in the credits it would've been a huge hit.
but thats how hollywood is *sigh*

Patient_Leech
I'm a big fan of Carl Sagan's book. One of my all-time favorite books. I like the movie, too. They obviously had to change a lot to squeeze in the spirit of the book, which they did quite well, but some of Zemeckis' direction was a little goofy in my opinion.

mardook
I never read the book. I thought the movie and the ideas therein were pretty cool. The wormhole sequences were awesome too as well as the design of the structure. The whole Matthew Macoah ... whatever, is what brought it all down. I could tell that this movie would have done better had they not tried to squirt in a ****ing romance into the story where the two leads had absolutely no chemistry together. David Fincher should have done this movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.