Please answer this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
In an interview with J.K Rowling she said somethign about figuring something out if you reread HP&HBP. I think she said if you reread it something will become apparent. I don't remember pleez help!!

DanZeke25
she said "I am willing to bet that one of the careful HBP re-readers will guess correctly about one of the Horcruxes in the next week." and that was like a month ago.

allofyousuckkk
hmmm...im guessing no1 has?

The Phantom
No one seems to reread the book....

sasee tiin
perhaps someone already have guessed right?? i'm pretty sure someone have.

TheSun
There have been plenty of rumours everywhere about the horcruxes. My bet is that she was talking about either the locket in Grimauld place, or Harry himself.

DarkC
I re-read the book three times, and still have not much of a lead.

TheSun
Originally posted by DarkC
I re-read the book three times, and still have not much of a lead.
As for the locket, there are the obvious connections to Regulus, plus the un-openable locket in Grimauld place. As for Harry, there is the lightning shaped crack on the ring, and the lightning shaped crack on Harry's head.

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheSun
As for the locket, there are the obvious connections to Regulus, plus the un-openable locket in Grimauld place. As for Harry, there is the lightning shaped crack on the ring, and the lightning shaped crack on Harry's head. I just don't think it will be Harry. Besides, we don't even know if people can put horcruxes in other people yet.

DarkC
Originally posted by The Phantom
I just don't think it will be Harry. Besides, we don't even know if people can put horcruxes in other people yet.
They can, but it's "not wise to put a part of your soul in something that can think for itself", as Dumbledore said.

sasee tiin
There have been plenty of rumours everywhere about the horcruxes. My bet is that she was talking about either the locket in Grimauld place, or Harry himself.

I agree, these is the two most logical options.

Hermione202
I think its the locket from Grimauld place . It makes sense .

The Phantom
Its obviously the locket, Regulas didn't destroy it I guess. But I think what JKR wants us to reread and find out is what the Horcrux we don't know is. Someone reread the book and tell me what you find out.

vaya_the_elf
You know what would be funny is if Draco was one of them.

Hermione202
Malfoy ? Draco Malfoy ? Funny , yes . it'll never happen though .

Director_Joe
As for the locket, there are the obvious connections to Regulus, plus the un-openable locket in Grimauld place. As for Harry, there is the lightning shaped crack on the ring, and the lightning shaped crack on Harry's head.

That's a great connection. The lighting shaped marks. Though I still have doubts about Harry being a horcrux... that idea gives me slight doubts of my doubts.

RoguePw25
You can ask questions in theAsk Hermione thread or discuss this topic in the Missing Horcuxes Thread

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.