Trade Federation vs America's Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
This is star wars related.......

Rayvann Sadow
...*sigh*

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
...*sigh*

yeah, Im tired too.

DarthMaul9123
its late going night night .......!!!!but only after i answer this awsome thread yeah!!!!!..........alright america wins with 4 mexicans a nig nig and 6 white boys left over because jar jar screwed up the tanks on accident while trying to screw up the space ships!!!............*yawn* well that took too much got to go sleep....

Admiral Akbar
Jar Jar? Where does he come from? We have the air force, Navy, Marines.. ect... Nukes...

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
yeah, Im tired too.

lol..

He has a point. Rayvann, you can be too melodramatic when it comes to judging threads. Lighten up a little.

Admiral Akbar
This could be a nice fight. On Geonosis.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
lol..

He has a point. Rayvann, you can be too melodramatic when it comes to judging threads. Lighten up a little.

My bad embarrasment

Darth_Janus
Not a big deal, just grin and bear it, dude. Good threads are damn hard to create at this point in the game.

Rayvann Sadow
Yeah they have all been taken up.

Admiral Akbar
*sniffle*

Admiral Akbar
Not a big deal, just grin and bear it, dude. Good threads are damn hard to create at this point in the game.

sniper

Captian Morgan
America wins they have team America world police on their side. and the America F*** yeah song explains it all

Redeemer
Dooku kills Bush, Grievous kills Cheney, Robots kill Soldiers. The End.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Captian Morgan
America wins they have team America world police on their side. and the America F*** yeah song explains it all

Redeemer

laughing laughing laughing

Darth_Janus
And more....

Redeemer
And more....
Hahahaha!

Captian Morgan
America will show this to the federation

Darth_Janus
Or this...

Captian Morgan
lol nice 1 big grin pirate

MAKASHIMAN
America's M-16s' vs. Federations blasters? Maybe if we nuke them......

Gryn Jabar
Buddy, TF tactics involve walking in a straight line, rows clearly present. WW1 Britain and Germany would assrape them, the USA would probably just get the editorial staff of "Soldier of Fortune" to use them as target practice.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
its late going night night .......!!!!but only after i answer this awsome thread yeah!!!!!..........alright america wins with 4 mexicans a nig nig and 6 white boys left over because jar jar screwed up the tanks on accident while trying to screw up the space ships!!!............*yawn* well that took too much got to go sleep....

Sir, I'm sorry, but that is inappropriate. Generalizing Latin Americans REALLY annoys me, for good reason, and, although you didn't mean to insult anyone, it seems, you still said some offensive things there. Please try to avoid that kind of talk in the future, even if you're not intentionally targeting anyone.

Darth Somebody
We'd just sent some nine year old punk in a jet fighter to destroy the Trade Federation control ship and nullify their superior ground forces. Then the Federation would lose.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

How did I miss this offensive post?

Gryn Jabar
...or the mods?

Darth_Janus
Pfft. Please.

Gryn Jabar
Rex seems to have showed up quite abit, and to get back on topic, wouldn't 1 EMP bomb pwn the TF?

Darth_Janus
I mean if I missed it (And I scrutinize quite a bit) a mod who is glossing over posts might miss it.

And I'm thinking that droids have some kind of EMP shielding. I know that sounds stupid, but why else would the jedi NOT be using EMP to wipe out the droids, as opposed to blaster rifles and lightsabers?

Gryn Jabar
... the same reason they refused to take direct action. Because they're bound by stupid rules. Also, they might not have the tech (IE birth control?).

Darth_Janus
lol... Well, there will always be dishonest ladies.

"Anakin, I'm late."

"For what?"

"Late for... you know."

"Uh, no I don't."

"Dammit, Anakin! you knocked me up!"

"Um... I gotta go. Save the galaxy. BRB"

Gryn Jabar
I think ROTS sums it up well:
Padme: Anakin, I'm pregnant.
Anakin:...
Anakin: (Smiles after a minute) Err, that's great!

Darth_Janus
You find me a man happy his wife is "suddenly" pregnant while he's been away at war and I'll show you a million dollar bill.

ESB-1138
TF's Droid Amy needs a Droid Control Ship. Nuke those pieces of **** out of the sky and play with disabled droids.

joeyvermont
this thread doesnt belong in this forum

Gryn Jabar
And why not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.