Bastila vs ROTS Anakin vs Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
. . .

Darth_Glentract
Kyp is the best in there. Bastila dies fast. Anakin would probably attack her first because she is weaker than Kyp and it is usually smart to try and kill the weakest opponent first in a bigger fight. Kyp would then finish Anakin after he was weakened by Bastila.

Admiral Akbar
Well, how would they know how was the weakest...

Darth_Janus
She's a woman. She looks small and frail.

Darth_Glentract
they can sense each others power to a degree and what janus said(not beeing sexist)

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Kyp is the best in there. Bastila dies fast. Anakin would probably attack her first because she is weaker than Kyp and it is usually smart to try and kill the weakest opponent first in a bigger fight. Kyp would then finish Anakin after he was weakened by Bastila.

And what would Kyp be doing in the mean time?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

Dont underestimate the women!!!

Darth_Janus
Not udner estimating... I'm seeing her as would two cocky male prodigies.

Admiral Akbar
I would too. I mean! Wait.,....What? Huh. Nvm

Darth_Janus
lol

Darth Infidus
Well, which Bastila is this? PreKotor, Kotor, Post Kotor?

Sesse
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

And Yoda doesn't?

But alas, she still is a woman.

Fishy
No, Yoda has something... Bastila does not. You would be a fool to challenge Yoda, he is not somebody you think is weak. Then again Yoda is well known. If you would meet him for the first time you probably wouldn't be that scared. On the other hand I never trust the little guys.

Midgets and children scare me.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Fishy
No, Yoda has something... Bastila does not. You would be a fool to challenge Yoda, he is not somebody you think is weak. Then again Yoda is well known. If you would meet him for the first time you probably wouldn't be that scared. On the other hand I never trust the little guys.

Midgets and children scare me.

Ya. Whenever I see a little kid I make sure that I am the one to attack first. They usually go down after a kick or two to the face. Some of the tougher ones I hve to take down with a bat though.

DarthMaul9123
darth glentract did you ever get your story thingy done

Darth_Glentract
i am actually visiting with my Italian Godparents right now(my godfather is the godfather smile ) so I havent been able to work on it much, but when I get back I will try to. I posted up to the part when Trask dies. Its in the Story thread.

DarthMaul9123
sweet can you make me a sig with darth maul general grievouse and luke skywalker on it just cause i dont have the picture editing thingy like you do but if you dont have it at tha place you are at thats ok w/ me

Darth_Glentract
sorry, I dont have the right software to do that. Revan89(Ravyen Shadow) made it for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.