Does it Have to be Midnight to be a Midnight Snack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Does it? or is there a set time that starts around 10 to be considered a midnight snack?

(if you cant tell im extremely bored erm.. ill should prolly be packing right now, oh well stick out tongue )

kmcdude
Not interested no expression

Snoopbert
Go pack stick out tongue

indie_director
I think it's whenever you wake up. If you wake up at 11pm or 3 am, it's a midnight snack. Most people wake up at or around 12 am though

SlipknoT
Well I dont go to Bed Till about 6am so.....But I'm usually eating all the time at night so...Right now I have a Grilled cheese with Tommato droolio

Redeemer
Originally posted by kmcdude
Not interested no expression

Then why the hell would you post in here?

Stop trying to create fire, damn you!

Redeemer
That's a good question...

Maybe it doesn't have to be midnight... Or past it, probably.

playmean
it's always midnight somewhere.

Sir Mist
Eat one second before or one second after midnight and its not countedshock and then youll die and get 7 years bad luck shock

SlipknoT
no it isnt?

Imaginary
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Does it? or is there a set time that starts around 10 to be considered a midnight snack?

(if you cant tell im extremely bored erm.. ill should prolly be packing right now, oh well stick out tongue )

I don't think so. I remember my friend and I once had a "midnight feast" when we were 8. It was only about 10:30 or so but that was late for us yes

GCG
as ong as you wake up in the middle of the night and snack......

Imaginary
That depends on what time you classify as night erm

SlipknoT
I just took a piss in an empty Pringles Can....Its starting to Get soggy

GCG
the dead of night

no-one around - just you and the refrigeration unit mwahaha

Imaginary
Originally posted by SlipknoT

Is your piss acidic?

SlipknoT
Yes.

kmcdude
Originally posted by SlipknoT

laughing laughing laughing

Imaginary
Give it time, and I'm sure you'll dissolve it completely thumb up

Enslaved
i dont think it really matter hun! But we just call them here munchi attacks at is can happen at any time....

SlipknoT
Munchies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.