info on lightsaber form feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chucko the Hutt
I am deciding which lightsaber form to take for my jedi character, and i was wondering if anyone has any info on the best form for a strength based jedi guardian?

Captain REX
Not really appropriate for this section. messed

If you're talking about Ush's game, it's full, and forms don't matter anyway.

DarkDethbringer
though it IS off topic... Form V for a goddie strength and form VII for one who is closer to the dark side...

Green_Demon
What is Form III?

Ushgarak
Moved

Darth Nhilus
Form 3 is soresu
- Soresu (III) "Way of the Mynock"-------------------------------------------

With the emergence of blaster technology and its spread across the galaxy as the weapon of choice, Makashi became obsolete. In order to deal with this new threat, the Soresu form was created and the practice of deflecting blaster fire with it. Emphasizing physical speed, quick reflexes, and fast positional transition in order to better deal with the rate at which a blaster could be fired (ie, heavy repeaters in the worst case scenario), Soresu uses swift, efficient movements in order to expose as little of the body's target zones as possible. Originally developed for defense against blasters, the refined blade movement of Makashi was lost in favor of simpler blocks and slashes, beginning a trend that would continue through other forms. The most defensive of all forms, it is also the least offensive and thus poor on the attack. Soresu practicioners often place themselves on the defense until their opponent reveals an opportunity through either fatigue or fault and only then attack. Due to its supremely defensive nature, Soresu has since become an expression of the non-aggressive Jedi philosophy.

As it is almost a necessary skill, other forms have incorporated Soresu's practice of deflecting blaster fire.

Known Users:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (AotC, RotS, ANH)
Luminara Unduli

Captain REX
Hah! I think that's the version I posted, which I nabbed from someone else. big grin

Darth Nhilus
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.