Marvel's Powerhouse Villains VS. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Marvel Villains:

Loki
Count Nefaria(Fully Charged)
Baron Mordo
Morg(With The Waters Of Life)
Maelstrom
Exodus(Full Power, He is an X-men Foe)

VS.

THE JLA:

Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Atom
Superman
Green Lantern John Stewart
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Orion
Plastic Man
Captain Marvel(On loan from JSA)

Both teams have a week of prep.

Who takes it?

HigH ScholaR
pretty good match hard to tell but i would eventually go with marvel villains not 7/10 or 8/10

long pig
Zatanna is the deal breaker here....

"Ew niw!"

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by long pig
Zatanna is the deal breaker here....

"Ew niw!"

zatannas magic doesnt work like that long pig. and her magic is not as powerful as loki's, and if loki cant do that, neither can she.

i think the villians can win, but, the majority of them are not planners, they are too cocky to want to do that and are comfortable with their own strength. so that gives the JLA a boost

however, with Morg on there, the fight becomes ridiulous. ya need more leaguers. that being said batman and MM are master strategists so they have a chance

i give the villains6/10

xmarksthespot
I think long pig was being sarcastic.

Juntai
Week of Prep?
JLA wins, they have Batman.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Juntai
Week of Prep?
I'm curious, how can Batman counter Morg?
Morg and Exodus are two major threats, Exodus can certainly wipe the mind of most JLAers and with Morg can certainly took down WW and GL.

Solidus Snake
id sic mm or flash on exodus.

morg is the major threat and id have him boomed away to the other side of the universe, or into the future where he cant come back etc

Juntai
With a week to prepare, Batman can come with anything. ANYTHING. Shit, within moments he had the plan on how to defeat Darkseid and bring back Supergirl alive. lol. He could easily bring New God Tech. The most advanced stuff in the universe.

Any Earth based villains can be taken control of by Aquaman, I'm not sure all these guy's pasts, so I don't know who's originally from Earth. But Aquaman can use his telepathy powers to control anyone from earth, because all of Earth's creatures originally came from the sea. Yes, he has done this before.

Martian Manhunter will protect against mind attacks, since he's easily one of the strongest telepaths . And he can do this, without concentrating, while in combat, unlike most telepaths.

There is no way to stop Plastic man. He can be temporarily held though. He's a universal force that has pulled itself together over the course of time.

Captain Atom contains the energy to destroy a planet. I think this guy randomly makes up powers, he's decently powerful.. I'm not even sure of all his stuff.. except super strenth, super speed, flight, invulnerability, and some kinda rays out of his hands...likely just a bit below WW in all those categories, except his blasts can take down some heavy hitters. And I think he can absorb MASSIVE ammounts of energy... If his suit blows, everything does.

If Flash puts all his powers to use, he won't be touched, but if it was a comic, he'd have "Flash luck.", where he gets taken down first and easiest.

The rest of the stuff I think most people know...

xmarksthespot
You do realise Exodus can drain psionic energies from other telepaths to augment his own don't you?

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
id sic mm or flash on exodus.

morg is the major threat and id have him boomed away to the other side of the universe, or into the future where he cant come back etc

how far in the future, either way he's still standing most still got to face him as some in the league ages slowly in time they will confront him.

as morg was imbude with alomst the same amount of power as silver surfer then augmented by the fountain he has vas amount of power so he is probably capable of time travel

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Juntai
Week of Prep?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is no way that DC is left living after this. MORG an EXODUS and The COUNT themselves could beat JLA quickly.

But I'm sure that k3vilite will tell me why I'm wrong.

Cause thats his job.

The knower of all.

Not.

Juntai
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
how far in the future, either way he's still standing most still got to face him as some in the league ages slowly in time they will confront him.

as morg was imbude with alomst the same amount of power as silver surfer then augmented by the fountain he has vas amount of power so he is probably capable of time travel
Not when Batman uses an anti-psychic augmenter device.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is no way that DC is left living after this. MORG an EXODUS and The COUNT themselves could beat JLA quickly.

But I'm sure that k3vilite will tell me why I'm wrong.

Cause thats his job.

The knower of all.

Not.
You're one of the most ridicule posters from the time of Asian Hulk.
You always come out with assumptions on Thing or other heroes based on your fanboy attitude and the "he has heart" line, that's pure speculation, you never post concrete facts.
Count Nefaria, without a source of ionic energy to tap into was beat down from CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Exodus was able to go fist to fist with Holocaust, he can enhance his strenght, speed, reflexes, and durability to superhuman level, considering Holocaust is obviously Class 100, and Exodus gave him a hell of a fight that destroyed Avalon, Bennet is equal to Holocaust in the strenght department.He also has the ability to manipulate matter on a molecular level.Through intense concentration he can shift molecules, warping the shapes of objects into new configurations or disintregating matter. By speeding up the flow of molecules he is also able to achieve pyrokinesis.
Also he can project psionic bolts of force and drain lifeforce or psionic energy from other beings, and he knocked unconscious Jean Grey without effort, this guy has vast resources, and with Morg at his side, one of the strongest heralds, he certainly has the chance to be a threat to the JLA but the good guys:
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Atom
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Orion
Plastic Man
Captain Marvel

Superman, CM, CA, WW, GL, Orion, MM possess superhuman strenght, speed, durability, energy projection, and manipulation if we speak about CM and GL, each one of them is a Superman league character, and Morg despite his ability to enhance his incredible physical threats to upper levels, is not Thanos, an assemble of heroes like those above, with also the Flash using his powers in a good manner, will certainly slay down the two, not with ease, but they will.
They can match them in every sector, from raw power, to energy projection, and they also have the backup of Zatanna's magic if needed.

Ultimate Ion
I don't know. As a team, I would never doubt the JLA. This is the same team that created a plan for a fight that would happen 833 centuries in the future. laughing out loud

Tony Stark
Originally posted by K3VIL
You're one of the most ridicule posters from the time of Asian Hulk.
You always come out with assumptions on Thing or other heroes based on your fanboy attitude and the "he has heart" line, that's pure speculation, you never post concrete facts.
Count Nefaria, without a source of ionic energy to tap into was beat down from CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Exodus was able to go fist to fist with Holocaust, he can enhance his strenght, speed, reflexes, and durability to superhuman level, considering Holocaust is obviously Class 100, and Exodus gave him a hell of a fight that destroyed Avalon, Bennet is equal to Holocaust in the strenght department.He also has the ability to manipulate matter on a molecular level.Through intense concentration he can shift molecules, warping the shapes of objects into new configurations or disintregating matter. By speeding up the flow of molecules he is also able to achieve pyrokinesis.
Also he can project psionic bolts of force and drain lifeforce or psionic energy from other beings, and he knocked unconscious Jean Grey without effort, this guy has vast resources, and with Morg at his side, one of the strongest heralds, he certainly has the chance to be a threat to the JLA but the good guys:
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Atom
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Orion
Plastic Man
Captain Marvel

Superman, CM, CA, WW, GL, Orion, MM possess superhuman strenght, speed, durability, energy projection, and manipulation if we speak about CM and GL, each one of them is a Superman league character, and Morg despite his ability to enhance his incredible physical threats to upper levels, is not Thanos, an assemble of heroes like those above, with also the Flash using his powers in a good manner, will certainly slay down the two, not with ease, but they will.
They can match them in every sector, from raw power, to energy projection, and they also have the backup of Zatanna's magic if needed.

big grin

#1 Use spell check if you can't spell.
#2 Read the posts Count Nefaria(Fully Charged)
#3 Aren't all of these assumtions if the characters have never actually fought.
#4 They are all opinions idiot!
#5 And for the 3rd time it's R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S not ridicule
#6 No thats you.

K3VIL
big grin

#1 Use spell check if you can't spell.
#2 Read the posts Count Nefaria(Fully Charged)
#3 Aren't all of these assumtions if the characters have never actually fought.
#4 They are all opinions idiot!
#5 And for the 3rd time it's R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S not ridicule
#6 No thats you.
Count Nefaria fully charged can lift 3000 tons, he has the strenght of Power Man x100.
Count Nefaria isn't in Superman's league.
He's a Superman wanna be in terms of power.
Go back substaining the Thing

Sentry
No one's mentioning Maelstrom here. He does posses cosmic awareness and has beat the sh!t out of Quasar on more than one occasion. Count Nefaria at his prime wiped the floor with the Avengers and Thunderbolts. Baron Mordo gives Dr. Strange lots of headaches, and will be their magical defense and attack. Morg has taken on more than one herald at a time, and he's much more ruthless than his cosmic powered counterpart. I can see his axe slicing through the hides of WW, CM, Orion and possibly Superman.

Tony Stark
Count Nefaria fully charged can lift 3000 tons, he has the strenght of Power Man x100.
Count Nefaria isn't in Superman's league.
He's a Superman wanna be in terms of power.
Go back substaining the Thing

stick out tongue

substaining (not a word)

Sorry k3vilite.

JLA still goes down hard. Just like you.

laughing

HigH ScholaR
i thought it was 300 as at the time cage could only lift 3 tons 3 x 100 = 300 confused

Tony Stark
i thought it was 300 as at the time cage could only lift 3 tons 3 x 100 = 300 confused

K3vilite isn't very good at spelling nor math it seems.

sad

HigH ScholaR
i got that pic thought about using it as a sig

Laminator_X
With one week of uninterrupted time, Baron Mordo would could completely cast the Seven Gates of Destruction, ending the DCU. Game over. Strange has gone far beyond Karl over the years, but Mordo does know the Seven Gates.

xmarksthespot
But according to some with one week of prep Batman will come up with an anti-Baron Mordo spray...

Laminator_X
He keeps it next to the Bat-Shark-Repellant

Dizzle
Didn't Nefaria outmuscle Thor though? Thor is an absolute buttload over 300 tons. And 3000 tons, for that matter. Midgard freaking Serpent.

Maelstrom's also extremely powerful... He beat a guy who had true physical invulnerability. Flash is screwed, cuz when Maelstrom starts concentrating, he's gonna be looking a lot more normal than super speedy. Maelstrom steals ALL kinetic energy, down to the atoms, since he has stopped energy before.(I'm stealing these from Khell from the tourney, btw... props for a good pick)

Morg with the Waters of Life took down a whole bunch of heralds... Surfer and all that included. Normally, he's a little below SS. With em, he's leagues ahead.

JLA is screwed... DOOM would probly be screwed here. Batman? Who the heck is Batman? Oh right. Super genius. But not THAT much super genius.

K3VIL
Power Man a.k.a. Atlas, Goliath, Erik Josten

K3vilite isn't very good at spelling nor math it seems.

sad
Poor fanboy, the first Power Man was Erik Josten, go back SUBSTAINING the Thing, substaining is a world, you need to study fool.
Originally posted by Dizzle
Didn't Nefaria outmuscle Thor though? Thor is an absolute buttload over 300 tons. And 3000 tons, for that matter. Midgard freaking Serpent.

Maelstrom's also extremely powerful... He beat a guy who had true physical invulnerability. Flash is screwed, cuz when Maelstrom starts concentrating, he's gonna be looking a lot more normal than super speedy. Maelstrom steals ALL kinetic energy, down to the atoms, since he has stopped energy before.(I'm stealing these from Khell from the tourney, btw... props for a good pick)

Morg with the Waters of Life took down a whole bunch of heralds... Surfer and all that included. Normally, he's a little below SS. With em, he's leagues ahead.

JLA is screwed... DOOM would probly be screwed here. Batman? Who the heck is Batman? Oh right. Super genius. But not THAT much super genius.
Flash with his speed can knock out Exodus and Mordo leaving Maelstrom and Morg against the JLA.
Flash can steal kinetic energy too, and Maelstrom can't stop Flash from entering into the Speed Force and exit from it with a bunch of IMP ready to smackdown him.
Flash is powered from the Speed Force, an entire dimension.

xmarksthespot
Okay no offence but to my knowledge "substain" isn't a word unless it's some kind of non-english variant or slang.
I've forgotten what IMP stands for. Things can't initiate movement without kinetic energy.

K3VIL
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Okay no offence but to my knowledge "substain" isn't a word unless it's some kind of non-english variant or slang.
I've forgotten what IMP stands for. Things can't initiate movement without kinetic energy.
Search on google substaining and substain.
And I'm not english.
IMP=Infinity Mass Punch, Flash most powerful hit, he punch you with his body mass increased and charged from the energy of the Speed Force Dimension, this hit sent Zum, a White Martian with Superman's level durability into orbit at escape velocity.

xmarksthespot
Really? I thought my lexicon of obscure words was pretty comprehensive. What's does it mean?

I'm still not convinced the JLA team has what it takes. For starters MM and Aquaman are relatively redundant considering Exodus will siphon off their psionic abilities to augment his own.
Batman is also redundant, because his scientific knowledge is grossly overstated, and I doubt he can come up with anything definitive in a week.
Mordo and Loki have a helluva lot of of magical ability between them.
I don't see why Flash would be invulnerable to Maelstrom's manipulation.
Morg's taken on multiple heralds of Galactus simultaneously.

Wynndar
Morg w/WOL is more of a stud than Sups or any other member of the JLA. Dont forget that Loki is pretty strong himself too...between those two they r gonna be really challenged in a physical sense.

Dizzle
You forgot Nefaria... Something about beating up the Avengers. Pshh. 3000 tons my arse.

And yes, Maelstrom beats the crap out of Flash. He'd probably kill all of them without the telepaths... You're seriously underestimating what no kinetic energy in a large area can do. No movement, no Speed Force, no energy blasts, nothing. The telepaths are there, but... uh oh... Exodus just drained all of them.

Maelstrom can also boost himself with the energies he's drained. I'm thinking Flash might be a pretty good source of kinetic energy... I smell a new class hundred thousand+ in the house.

And damn, now that I think of it, who COULDN'T Maelstrom and Exodus take? Team drainage rules all.

xmarksthespot
I thought Nefaria would be overkill. But yeah he's there too and he adds his considerable might to the villain team.
Team drainage does indeed rule all.

Laminator_X
The IMP is not really an infinite mass punch, Flash's attacks are just force bolts with running as a special effect. If the Flash were subject to relativistic time and mass effects there'd be all sorts of problems like not being in the same timeframe as his opponents, getting smashed/left-behind-by the Earth, or collapsing the solar system into a black hole as his mass approached infinity. The Flash is a force manipulator who can only manifest his power through running.

And though I try to resist repeating myself in these discussions, if Mordo is allowed a week of preparation, he can end the entire universe. It takes a week to cast the spell, but then the unmaking is unstoppable. Unless tactics like "going back in time st stop the other team's prep" are permitted (in whick case this gets almost impossable to discuss), there's really nothing to be done. If we're talking a scorched Earth, all or nothing assault on the DCU, Mordo takes this by himself.before the battle is joined.

Magic_attack
Just went onto Oxford English dictionary. Pretty sure they are reliable... yes

substain => returned no results.
sustain => was tried instead, see results below.

substaining => returned no results.
sustaining => was tried instead, see results below

But the guy is from Italy so you gotta cut him some slack.
A few bands use the spelling as Substain, I think. So maybe he thought it was an actual word.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Just went onto Oxford English dictionary. Pretty sure they are reliable... yes

substain => returned no results.
sustain => was tried instead, see results below.

substaining => returned no results.
sustaining => was tried instead, see results below

But the guy is from Italy so you gotta cut him some slack.
A few bands use the spelling as Substain, I think. So maybe he thought it was an actual word.

My research shows the same...

Who's the fool?

I think we all know... and it seems as if they're a big Riddick fan.

Is it at all possible that the same someone who can't spell and can't do math doesn't have any real comic knowledge either...?

Hmmm. I think that is a very good possibility.

What do you think k3vilite?

K3VIL
My research shows the same...

Who's the fool?

I think we all know... and it seems as if they're a big Riddick fan.

Is it at all possible that the same someone who can't spell and can't do math doesn't have any real comic knowledge either...?

Hmmm. I think that is a very good possibility.

What do you think k3vilite?
Is it possible that I was wrong on spelling one world but I've always supported my arguments with concrete things and facts while you just use fanboy lines like "this guy has heart", you are so hard to understand when some characters are outmatched that you will probably support a fight between Speedball and Galactus.
Originally posted by Wynndar
Morg w/WOL is more of a stud than Sups or any other member of the JLA. Dont forget that Loki is pretty strong himself too...between those two they r gonna be really challenged in a physical sense.
Loki is Class 50.
Class 50.An ant compared to JLA strong guys.
What about Superman using the sundip tactic becoming the uber all guy that fought Imperiex?
Originally posted by Laminator_X
The IMP is not really an infinite mass punch, Flash's attacks are just force bolts with running as a special effect. If the Flash were subject to relativistic time and mass effects there'd be all sorts of problems like not being in the same timeframe as his opponents, getting smashed/left-behind-by the Earth, or collapsing the solar system into a black hole as his mass approached infinity. The Flash is a force manipulator who can only manifest his power through running.

And though I try to resist repeating myself in these discussions, if Mordo is allowed a week of preparation, he can end the entire universe. It takes a week to cast the spell, but then the unmaking is unstoppable. Unless tactics like "going back in time st stop the other team's prep" are permitted (in whick case this gets almost impossable to discuss), there's really nothing to be done. If we're talking a scorched Earth, all or nothing assault on the DCU, Mordo takes this by himself.before the battle is joined.
First of all, the IMP isn't a force bolt.
Flash enters in the speed force, and exit from it charged from its energy, his mass is indeed increased tough isn't infinite but it's outstanding, the SF protect Wally from the effects you are listing.
Flash doesn't manifest his power through running and stop.
The guy is always connected to the speed force dimension.
The "IMP" is the name gave to the superpunch charged from the SF Energy on this board, and it requires seconds if not less to him to charge it.
During the fight with Zum, the martian speedster, Flash passed through a bazar somewhere in Asia, and their movement at superspeed make a vase falling from the hands of his owner, during the time the vase fall from his hands and was going to touch the ground, Flash continued to fight Zum and then performed the IMP.
Then he was able to turn back to the bazar and catch the vase before it crushed in pieces.
Do you realize how fast is Flash?
Maelstrom or Exodus aren't going to stop him.

HigH ScholaR
"Loki is Class 50.
Class 50.An ant compared to JLA strong guys"

loki rarely uses his strength this is why is uses MAGIC one of marvel's best.

and i'm still sticking to marvel with this one

long pig
Maybe he meant sustain, meaning to keep alive.

1. To keep in existence; maintain.
2. To supply with necessities or nourishment; provide for.
3. To support from below; keep from falling or sinking; prop.
4. To support the spirits, vitality, or resolution of; encourage.
5. To bear up under; withstand: can't sustain the blistering heat.
6. To experience or suffer: sustained a fatal injury.
7. To affirm the validity of: The judge has sustained the prosecutor's objection.
8. To prove or corroborate; confirm.
9. To keep up (a joke or assumed role, for example) competently.

K3VIL
Maybe he meant sustain, meaning to keep alive.

1. To keep in existence; maintain.
2. To supply with necessities or nourishment; provide for.
3. To support from below; keep from falling or sinking; prop.
4. To support the spirits, vitality, or resolution of; encourage.
5. To bear up under; withstand: can't sustain the blistering heat.
6. To experience or suffer: sustained a fatal injury.
7. To affirm the validity of: The judge has sustained the prosecutor's objection.
8. To prove or corroborate; confirm.
9. To keep up (a joke or assumed role, for example) competently.
I mean support my arguments

long pig
To support from below; keep from falling or sinking; prop.

Then you'd be correct, you just spelled it wrong.

Who here can speak italian as good as he can speak english? If you can't, stfu.

K3VIL

Thank you lp, also it's one of the few occasions I wrote in english in the wrong way, so I'm not so bad at it.

Laminator_X
The Speed Force only pays lip service to physical laws, it doesn't obey them. If the Flash can hit someone that hard without liquifying his own fist, he's not really hurting them by hitting them with his fist. He's powering up with a ton of Speed Force and imparting that energy to the target when he touches it.

If the Flash really did follow relativistic laws, he couldn't have doubled back and caugt the vase before it fell. Time would be flowing several times faster for the vase than in the Flash's frame of reference at .99999c. THe same effect would cause him to loose or be crushed by the Earth as it would spend several seconds orbiting the Sun for every second the Flash spent trying to run around it.

The Flash is cool. I like the Flash, but the Speed Force may as well be magic.

Juntai
Actually, Flash doesn't even touch them. He thuroughly explained how his movement through the speedforce bends reality around him, like a barrier. The barrier is what hits them, long before his fist ever could.

And, they've showed Flash moving in the speedforce before from his POV... just walking, and the Earth stands still to him as soon as he touches it. The speed force is how he achieves light speed without converting to energy, rather he manipulates and blankets the energy of the universe around himself.

Magic_attack

I wish some of the ppl who use english as there first language, around here, spoke it as well as k3vil.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Magic_attack
I wish some of the ppl who use english as there first language, around here, spoke it as well as k3vil.

Jock stalker

Solidus Snake
someone says taht once maelstrom concentrated that he'll steal flash's energy. flash has unlimited energy. his energy source is akin to the one that makes hulk strong. polus, by the time maelstrom concentrated, flash, supes, mm, ww, cm would have him broken apart

morg will be boom tubed to the future

cm is powered by the wizard SHAZAM part of the quintessience who is one of the most powerful characters in the DCU. loki will be sent packing.

nefaria, hes not even as strong as aquaman if he can lift 300 tons. even if he is, aquaman will bring him down with a telepathic blast.

exodus will be brought down by any of the DCU warriors that moves faster tahn teh speed of thought. or batman will use the device he used to hide him from the pale martians and punch him out

xmarksthespot
Broken apart what? confused
Anyway in your scenario you seem to be assuming that the villains do nothing with their prep time and then during the fight they just stand there and do nothing.
And Batman isn't going to be able to punch out Exodus.

Solidus Snake
i just said that part outta spite smile

my thing though why JLA is almost unbeatable is because they have motherboxes and flash. noone on the other side has anything as powerful or as fast. so they go down

xmarksthespot
Does Flash require kinetic energy to sustain motion?
(To me this question seems pretty redundant)

Solidus Snake
yes...but his source of kinetic energy is unlimited. he'll be on maelstrom before he can think.

xmarksthespot
From my understanding Maelstrom can use kinetic energy he's drained to augment himself, Flash should basically be a power-up for him. Just as Martian Manhunter and Aquaman only serve as power-ups for Exodus.

yahman
Originally posted by Dizzle

We know how strong Nefaria is, he maxed out after lifting a mountain sized rock in the Iron man annual 99. (Note this was after throwing a Oil tanker at Iron man). This is very impressive and far above 3000 tons, but its not in the same league as some of Superman's more impressive feats. In fact it suggests that Count Nefaria is probably weaker than Wonder Woman. It also cancels out the Midgard Serpent Feat accomplished by Thor.

E.G. Mountain sized objects < Than Planetoid Size Serpents
+
Count Nefaria > Thor = Total contradiction.

Olympian has suggested the reason behind Nefaria's numerous victories is due to his superior durability, but I'm not so sure. Any way i don't believe that Nefaria is in a League with Superman.

Solidus Snake
i dunno, maelstrom needed a machine to help him drain massive amounts of kinetic energy such as what flash would have. and when he absorbs too much energy at once, he will explode and 'die'. when the avengers did that to him, his molecules were scattered across teh universe

if aquaman and mm could withstand psychic combat with the star conquerer (a several billion year old entity that was older than zauriel himself), exodus would mean nothing

Whirlysplatt
The IMP is just that an Infinite Mass Punch Kevil is correct! The reason relativistic effects apart from mass do not come into play is the speedforce, which has no basis in Science at all smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock and guys picking on an Italian over his English is ludicrous, I bet his English is better than your Italian. Its certainly bettere than my Italian.

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

K3VIL
Originally posted by yahman
We know how strong Nefaria is, he maxed out after lifting a mountain sized rock in the Iron man annual 99. (Note this was after throwing a Oil tanker at Iron man). This is very impressive and far above 3000 tons, but its not in the same league as some of Superman's more impressive feats. In fact it suggests that Count Nefaria is probably weaker than Wonder Woman. It also cancels out the Midgard Serpent Feat accomplished by Thor.

E.G. Mountain sized objects < Than Planetoid Size Serpents
+
Count Nefaria > Thor = Total contradiction.

Olympian has suggested the reason behind Nefaria's numerous victories is due to his superior durability, but I'm not so sure. Any way i don't believe that Nefaria is in a League with Superman.
Cancel Midgard Serpent feat?
ROTFL
The MS has an infinite weight, Thor lifted a portion of it.
Nefaria is nowhere near his strenght.

Wynndar
i forgot what rotfl is...

Solidus Snake
ROTFL

(bump)

xmarksthespot
if aquaman and mm could withstand psychic combat with the star conquerer (a several billion year old entity that was older than zauriel himself), exodus would mean nothing
There's no need for psychic combat since MM and Aquaman lack psychic powers after they've been drained dry by Exodus.

O.D Geist
exodus will be brought down by any of the DCU warriors that moves faster tahn teh speed of thought. or batman will use the device he used to hide him from the pale martians and punch him out

so u are telling me bats is stronger than Holocaust and Warpath?
come on man didnt u read what K3VIL said he fought holocaust toe-to-toe and held his own, he took multiple punches from Warpath and Warpath paid dearly for his actions. u ppl sleep to much on Exodus

the Darkone
Count Nefaria (full charged) beat avengers and thunderbolts at the same time. Count Nefaria is one the strongest beings on earth, he beat the sh** out of Thor with ease and withstood a shot from his hammer unharmed. Count Nefaria (full charge ) will be on the same level as gladiator depending how much ionic radiation he has absorb. Maelstrom,Loki, Morg with water of life and power of cosmic is a f**king animal it took the combine powers of the heralders to take him down and these are cosmic beings what the f**k jla are going to do.

Exodus will mind rape batman to death, he will make batman believe that his parents are still alive. Martian Manhunter will get murder by exodus, you can't probe exodus mind or telepathically f**k with him. He absorb mental powers he is psionic vampire he feeds off that sh**, and he can increase his other abilities by draining the life force out of other beings. Loki will own zantanna and dr.fate sending them both to hell.

Superherovandal
Dr. Fate is way better a sorcerer than Loki. He is right under or equal to Dr. Strange. Zatanna is right under Dr. Fate. She can easily manipulate reality on a whim. She said herself that the talking backwards thing is just a focusing exercise. She could be the one who tips the tides for the team.

K3VIL
i dunno, maelstrom needed a machine to help him drain massive amounts of kinetic energy such as what flash would have. and when he absorbs too much energy at once, he will explode and 'die'. when the avengers did that to him, his molecules were scattered across teh universe

Darkone, first off, Count Nefaria is always written as a team slayer, but Thor has beat down guys stronger than him.
Nefaria fully charged VS Warrior Madness Thor or Thor using GodForce will fall down.
Star Conquerer is a powerful psychic enemy, but Exodus isn't just a telepath, he can SIPHON the psionic energy or lifeforce outta his enemies, and he can drain vast amounts of it, plus his speed and reaction time are superhuman, the guy fly very fast and his reflexes are above average considering his showdowns with Holocaust and Warpath.
Exodus can also manipulate matter on a considerable level, something AM can't do.
He has the range advantage on him, and MM isn't sufficiently bad or hasn't the killer instinct required to kill Exodus.
This guy destroyed Avalon fighting with Holocaust just to show who was the stronger of the two, he prefer to pay attention to a power contest instead of the life of the Accolites and Magneto.

the Darkone
Darkone, first off, Count Nefaria is always written as a team slayer, but Thor has beat down guys stronger than him.
Nefaria fully charged VS Warrior Madness Thor or Thor using GodForce will fall down.
Star Conquerer is a powerful psychic enemy, but Exodus isn't just a telepath, he can SIPHON the psionic energy or lifeforce outta his enemies, and he can drain vast amounts of it, plus his speed and reaction time are superhuman, the guy fly very fast and his reflexes are above average considering his showdowns with Holocaust and Warpath.
Exodus can also manipulate matter on a considerable level, something AM can't do.
He has the range advantage on him, and MM isn't sufficiently bad or hasn't the killer instinct required to kill Exodus.
This guy destroyed Avalon fighting with Holocaust just to show who was the stronger of the two, he prefer to pay attention to a power contest instead of the life of the Accolites and Magneto.

Everybody knows how powerful is warrior madness thor is I was talking about regular thor which count nerfaria kicked his a$$ and took a hit from the hammer with no problem. Count Nefaria strength determines how much ionic radiation he absorbs, more ionic radiation he absorbs more powerful he becomes like he did against atlas and wonderman absorb their radiation and made him stronger than before. JLA wil get f**ked up so bad it won't be funny. Super villians 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.