who has the most durability in marvel/dc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlimYout
How's everyone doin'? I'm new here and I just wanted to say you guys are extremely informed. I have shut down many a argument with your knowledge.

I know silver surfer, thanos, superman, juggernaut are hard to to put down. But who else makes the list. (Top 10-15 if possible)

Thanks in advanced
let it begin

olympian
Ill make a top 5 since i see these ones as he most durable.

1 - Thanos

2 - Silver Surfer/Heralds

3 - Classic Juggernaut

4 - Captain Marvel

5 - Superman

Khellendros
Originally posted by olympian

1 - Thanos

3 - Classic Juggernaut

4 - Captain Marvel

5 - Superman
Pretty much the same list for me, but I'd switch Surfer and Juggy. I'd also take the other heralds off, since they aren't all as durable as SS.

olympian
I dont know about that. Terrax has black holes durability level feats iirc.

Also maybe i should had put Drax in the mix together or sligthy below Thanos. And Adam Warlock as well.

Tron
Wrong forum.

Moving

HigH ScholaR
1.Thanos
2.silver surfer/heralds
3.jugg\GLADIATOR
4.hulk
5.captain marvel
6.superman
7.thor\wonderwomen/BETA RAY BILL
8.Abomination

i'll try posts some pics, some might argue about the heralds as most of the time fielord come to mind,, but including terrax, morg, air walker

Xplosive
No one is mentoning such as Galactus, and higher beings.

HigH ScholaR
..........well............. eek! oky dok

don't know much about dc's cosmic beings so only done marvel

theses omnipotent beings as`durability is hard. NO PROFF

TOAA
LT - Living Tribunal (cosmic being)
BOYONDER (cosmic being)
ETERNITY/DEATH (abstract being)
Infinity(abstact being)
master order and lord choas/shuma gorath (abstract, SG = mystical )
galactus\ego (cosmic beings)
celestrial/watcher/inbetweener (cosmic beings)
stranger/mistress love and master hate (cosmic beings)
elder gods (mystical beings)
dormammu/epoch (mystical and cosmic beings)
sky fathers (mystical in general)
Thanos and so on

don't put the list close to your haert as there may be some in the wrong place the abstarct beings are mainly cosmic but are part of the universe they also employ magic.

Richrf
What is the difference between magic and power cosmic ?

HigH ScholaR
Psionic Energy, which is assumed to be an invisible, unknown form of energy generated by all living brains that has the ability to manipulate other forms of matter and energy.
The Quantum Field, an invisible field of electromagnetic energy that extends through most dimensions and can be tapped for almost infinite amounts of energy. This field is the structure that supports the universe, and manipulating it could alter space itself.
Extradimensional Space: dimensions that can be tapped in order to pull mass from them (to add to objects on Earth) or taken away from those objects and be stored in those "pocket dimensions" to be retrieved later. This is how characters like the Hulk can grow and shrink with no visible absorption of mass. (Note also that many giant-sized characters have the secret ability to manipulate gravity to handle their increased weight.) The change in mass can be in the form of a density change instead, allowing a character to become harder or incorporeal. Travel into other dimensions can also be used as a way to "teleport" by re-entering the Earth dimension at a different point.
The Darkforce is an unknown, dark substance from another dimension (known simply as the Darkforce Dimension) that can be summoned and manipulated in many ways: to create impenetrable darkness, to solidify it in various forms, and (most notably) to absorb the "life energy" from living beings (not all users can use all these effects). The Darkforce can be also be used to travel to and from its home dimension, but this is dangerous to all except those with Darkforce powers. Some believe that the Darkforce is sentient and sometimes has an evil influence on those who use it.
The Living Light is the opposite of the Darkforce: a form of energy that resembles light and also comes from its own dimension, but has healing effects on living beings (except ones made of darkness or Darkforce.) It is unknown if it might be sentient.
The Power Cosmic is a force that can alter reality, allowing the user to do whatever he/she wants (including breaking the laws of physics) only being limited by how much cosmic energy the character can tap at a time. It seems to be part of the universe itself, and is mostly used by Cosmic Entities.

HigH ScholaR
Magic also appears to be like a form of energy, except that it can defy the laws of physics naturally. However, it does have rules of its own to follow, which vary with the method of invocation, usually in the form of spoken spells. It appears to be present in everything, even living beings. All humans in the Marvel Universe have the ability to use magic, but only if properly trained. Most people are unaware that magic actually works. In addition, powerful magical beings from other dimensions have created specific, extremely powerful magical spells that they allow to be used (often indiscriminately) by those sorcerers who invoke their names. Every 100 years, a contest is held to elect the Sorcerer Supreme, whose job is to keep the universe safe from magical menaces. The current Sorcerer Supreme is Doctor Strange

HigH ScholaR
the watche uses psionic energy

HigH ScholaR
the watcher uses psionic energy

yahman
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Psionic Energy, which is assumed to be an invisible, unknown form of energy generated by all living brains that has the ability to manipulate other forms of matter and energy.
The Quantum Field, an invisible field of electromagnetic energy that extends through most dimensions and can be tapped for almost infinite amounts of energy. This field is the structure that supports the universe, and manipulating it could alter space itself.
Extradimensional Space: dimensions that can be tapped in order to pull mass from them (to add to objects on Earth) or taken away from those objects and be stored in those "pocket dimensions" to be retrieved later. This is how characters like the Hulk can grow and shrink with no visible absorption of mass. (Note also that many giant-sized characters have the secret ability to manipulate gravity to handle their increased weight.) The change in mass can be in the form of a density change instead, allowing a character to become harder or incorporeal. Travel into other dimensions can also be used as a way to "teleport" by re-entering the Earth dimension at a different point.
The Darkforce is an unknown, dark substance from another dimension (known simply as the Darkforce Dimension) that can be summoned and manipulated in many ways: to create impenetrable darkness, to solidify it in various forms, and (most notably) to absorb the "life energy" from living beings (not all users can use all these effects). The Darkforce can be also be used to travel to and from its home dimension, but this is dangerous to all except those with Darkforce powers. Some believe that the Darkforce is sentient and sometimes has an evil influence on those who use it.
The Living Light is the opposite of the Darkforce: a form of energy that resembles light and also comes from its own dimension, but has healing effects on living beings (except ones made of darkness or Darkforce.) It is unknown if it might be sentient.
The Power Cosmic is a force that can alter reality, allowing the user to do whatever he/she wants (including breaking the laws of physics) only being limited by how much cosmic energy the character can tap at a time. It seems to be part of the universe itself, and is mostly used by Cosmic Entities.

Dude have you ever heard of a return button?

Where did you get all this info from? Its kinda cool. You should lay it out beeter so more people will read it. smile

HigH ScholaR
would yo believe me if i told you i came up with it stick out tongue

yahman
would yo believe me if i told you i came up with it stick out tongue

big grin

Verry Impressive. Are you new? You seem like a cool guy, but i havn't seen you around. cool

HigH ScholaR
i joined in early august i think it was the 2 of this year, but i have been in alot of threads and done a few of my own mostly in the vs forum though

yahman
i joined in early august i think it was the 2 of this year, but i have been in alot of threads and done a few of my own mostly in the vs forum though

I spend less and less time there; More quantity less quality. I even made a thread about it today, but its was generally ignored although one of the mods responded to it. Not thats any thing to brag about. smile big grin

HigH ScholaR
wait was it that vs thread about the forums

the vs forum topics are getting a bit stale i guess originality is limited

yahman
wait was it that vs thread about the forums

the vs forum topics are getting a bit stale i guess originality is limited

yeah that was the one. A bit lame but i thought it needed to be said.

Its not the type of New threads being made, its the general quantity. I mean when i joined, not to long ago people where already starting to moan, but now its getting ridiculous.

Its getting to the point when you respond to a thread, leave your computer for an hour or so. By the time you come back the thread has left the first page, and no one is interested. If you don't come on the site for a few days you have to scroll back various pages to find the last thread you were debating on. smile FAR to many threads are being made !!!!!!!!

HigH ScholaR
well yeah i guess......but

new and more poeple are joining everyday
some threads are s**t and seeing that particular thread because you can't make a new one is taking the p
and doesn't kmc have rules 3 per 4 hours.......well......

yahman
Still far to many are being made.

I wasn't really taking the piss. (Well kind of). I've got loads of ideas for threads but i try to delay them over time rather than create them all at the same time. I get the impression that some people are coming on line and are feeling the necessity to create as many threads as possible. (just an opinion though).

smile

HigH ScholaR
yellit's true and most of them ar pointless i fell like that sometimes posting many s**t st once but ry to restrain myself sometimes - my be goo some deserve a slap

yahman
yellit's true and most of them ar pointless i fell like that sometimes posting many s**t st once but ry to restrain myself sometimes - my be goo some deserve a slap

Lol smile

Fanboy
Originally posted by olympian

1 - Thanos

3 - Classic Juggernaut

4 - Captain Marvel

5 - Superman

Yeah I would put Captain Marvel under Superman.

Whirlysplatt

I agree with both you and Yahman its a shame they have remved threads started from peoples Profiles, then we can see who the Spammers are very easily.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I agree with both you and Yahman its a shame they have remved threads started from peoples Profiles, then we can see who the Spammers are very easily.

confused embarrasment confused could you explain this in more detail i wish to know more a bout what you just said whirlysplatt

SlimYout
Sorry guys, forgot I made this topic. So, Thanos is Mr. Popular in the taking a good beating department huh? I heard he took a two light year destroying singularity and was only injured in the Abyss saga. That's uh....more than a solar system, so gr8. Could we possibly get some DC guys on the list. I'll start, Lucifer Morningstar

the Darkone
1. Thanos/Elders of the Universe
2. Eternals/ Classic Juggernaut
3. Thor, Superman, Captain Marvel, Orion, Black Bolt, Hercules, Savage Hulk, Black Adam, Namor, Beat Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator
4.Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.