Family Guy season 3 & 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
anyone out there know if its available and if so, is it in Aus yet?

Wolfie
In the US, Season 3 has been out for some time and Season 4 is expected November 29.

tabby999
cool, well me thinks its time for some searching though dvd stores.

pr1983
I'm in ireland and season 3 has been out a good year now... surely australia would have it...

RogerRamjet
we here in germany don't even have season 1 yet...mad

Bardock42
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
we here in germany don't even have season 1 yet...mad

Season1

Season2

wink

tabby999
most places went to when i bought seasons 1 & 2 didn't even have a single copy of 3, else i'd have bought it then. havn't had a chance to search yet, not till this weekend

Wolfie
Good thing you haven't been able to find it until now (I think).

I bought both sets upon their release dates. Now the sets include T-shirts and bonus American Dad discs.

tabby999
we dont get that sort of thing. but we do get them for $19.95 a season! cant complain about that

tabby999
found season three on Sanitys web site, depends on whether they have it in stock. my grandma died, and when they were cleaning out her stuff mum found 2 $20 vouchers for Sanity, but they were 2 years old. they're ment to bo void after a year, but i'll kick up a stink and see if they'll accept them, what have i got to lose?

Wolfie
Good luck, tabby! smile

KillerLady
im in the US< but would certainly own it if it was out--- not quite yet. i will be running to the store the day it comes out.

The Ones
ive got season 3. its brilliant. season 4 hasnt even finished airing yet so there wont be a dvd of it for a good long while

tabby999
got season 3! cost me $45 though!

The Ones

tabby999
bastard...i mean, congrats....bastard wink

lost prophet

The Ones
dunno

Wolfie
For R1 people: http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=7826&n=1&burl=

tabby999
i'm trying to get Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin on dvd, but i need a good citizen of the US to help me out on this one. Cines been PMed but no reply yet

Wolfie
Wow, I forgot that came out today.

If you can't get it from here, you'll get it in a month. Not long, have you finished watching your seasons yet?

tabby999
mate, finished ages ago wink

tabby999
UPDATE! sent my money to Cine, my Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin should be winging its way to someone!

powerfulone1987
I thought that there were only three season so far.

And I don't understand how the third season can be on DVD already when they are still showing new season three episodes on television.

And on the back of the box it says "final" so is this the last season?

Mandorallen
Season 3 is volume 2.

Season 4's episodes are completed, but still being aired. soon to be on DVD...

powerfulone1987
I thought that season one aired then season two aired and it was cancelled and then it came back with season 3 and now that's airing now.
I'm confused.

Is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.