Iron Man, Thor versus Wonder Man, Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
An Avengers infight!

Betageuze
very interesting ... in the end... i believe Iron Man and Thor

Iron Man perhaps has the advantage against Wonderman with his blasts

and Thor would have a very very hard time against the Prince of Power, Hercules... but in the end ... with Mjolnir and all his powerforce.... he would beat Hercules... i do believe

Sentry
Wonder Man has quite a record against Iron Man. Wonder Man has put Iron man down at least a couple of times to my knowledge. AT LEAST... With these 3, Iron Man is considered the weak link, and Herc can stall Thor long enough until WM can finish of Iron Man, then they both double team him.

That's of course if Iron Man has one or two particular armor's that come to mind, or a good amount of prep, possibly Tony could come up with something, then the Thor team will have a pretty good chance.

olympian
Iron Man is the weak link. If the other duo takes him out first, Thor will be in trouble.

If the first duo uses since the beginning long range attacks for the ko, they can pull it off. Just dont let either Herk or Wman to get a hand on Tony`s armour or he is done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.