Picture of myself and Spider-man 2 actress, Mageina Tovah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



TheVileOne
Hey guys, SXSW was here last March in Austin, TX and of course I was there. Mageina Tovah, who played Ursula Ditkovitch in Spider-man 2 NOT GWEN STACY, was in town for a panel and her new movie, Waterborne, which was showing at the festival. Ms. Tovah was a class act, a beautiful nice and approachable person. She was very sweet. I hope she pops up again in Spider-man 3.


http://groups.msn.com/TheNobleOne/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=58


This means im big time and your not.















stick out tongue stick out tongue

TheVileOne
No replies,I guess you guys can't take someone rubbing elbows with stars. cool

Doc Ock
Pffffttttt you got your pic taken with the most boring,useless character in the entire movie.

The singing violin lady would have been more impressive laughing

TheVileOne
I don't find her boring or useless and shes a fine actress.


Ock your just jealous because Im a critic who is privilege to such things like meeting the beautiful and multi talented Mageina Tovah.


Not only Im I a critic but Im a BADASS CRITIC!(Starts doing his best Michael Jackson dancing to the tune of Bad)
Happy Dance

Doc Ock
http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/special/2001/chocolatecake/chocolatecake.jpg

Here's some chocolate cake.

Yeah that was a thrilling scene that was.She totally stole that movie.Definitely that scene was a memorable one





































NOT laughing

TheVileOne
I wouldn't even bother explaining what the context of that scene means to the likes of you.

Doc Ock
I've read your explanation of it.

Skinny,bug eye girl was the only one being nice to Peter.Awwwwww.And she fancied him too.

Sorry honey it's all about the girl.And you ain't her.It's the other ugly whiner in the grandma dress and ginger hair who he has eyes for.

TheVileOne
Ock just stop your endless crying about the movies and get over it.

Doc Ock
When I know my criticisms annoy you so much??

Never!!!! Where is the fun in that?? evil face

TheVileOne
Hey that's great. And people can post whatever comments they want, and I will still disagree. evil face

Doc Ock
That's the fun of it.When you disagree.Makes it all worth while watching you go crazy.

Like in the Dunst might be pregnant thread.Wow that got right up your nose.Love it evil face

TheVileOne
Ock ,I have decided that when Dunst steps down and MJ needs to be recast.You are my first choice Ock since you already have the melodrama part down pat. big grin

Doc Ock
Coming from you that is the biggest compliment ever.Considering how you feel about the Spider-Man movies big grin

Sorry I have no compliment to return to you Happy Dance

TheVileOne
Well I hope there is LOTS more Dunst now so you can be miserable.

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Coming from you that is the biggest compliment ever.Considering how you feel about the Spider-Man movies big grin

Sorry I have no compliment to return to you Happy Dance


Ock I could own you everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. cool

Doc Ock
So do I.

I'd love to see her going around with a big pot belly,in her ginger wig trying to be sexy laughing

TheVileOne
Symbiotica is my second choice to replace Dunst after Doc Ock.Then Jide is runner up. big grin

TheVileOne
If anyone is wondering,Jide is another pompus ass from the Hype who thinks they can do a better film then Raimi. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doc Ock
YAY!

We rule Happy Dance

You can be the trash guy who tries to sell Jonah the Spidey suit when Peter loses his powers again cos he and MJ had a fight over who used all the toilet paper lol.

TheVileOne
All you ***** @$$ @$$holes complaining about Dunst's acting all the time ,really piss me off!

And its foolish to piss off a BADASS CRITIC(Dancing to Michael Jackson's Bad tune) Happy Dance

TheVileOne
Kirsten Dunst isn't my favorite actress either. I just *GASP* enjoy her performance in the movies and don't think they should replace her! Why is that so radical?

I don't buy into this silly "GWEMJ" thing. I think Dunst's Mary Jane is in line with her comics counter-part, just because she's not a superficial party girl, doesn't mean her character is unfaithful to the comics. They just incorporated more of the growth and depth Mary Jane gained over the years.


I really don't see any of Gwen Stacy in it at all. But if there was...maybe people like Doc Ock could stop whining about it.

Doc Ock
Dunst's GweMJ sucks.

Chocolate cake girl sucks.

This thread sucks.

And you Vileone have probably been reported like 10 times by now.

P.S. When you get your pic taken with someone who actually held people's attention in a movie let us know stick out tongue

TheVileOne
Let us know when you get your picture taken with anyone remotely famous,ock Ock. stick out tongue

Better go tag your buddy Sym,cause im close to TKOING your ASS!


Consider yourself owned.(Play my music please)

Doc Ock
HA!

I could post any pic of some guy with a celebrity and say it's me and you would be none the wiser.

The only reason I know that's you with cake girl is because nobody else would brag about meeting her cos frankly it's not something to boast about laughing

lil pimp
It looks like the lady was discusted plus backruond actors dont count laughing

The Joker#1
Originally posted by TheVileOne
If anyone is wondering,Jide is another pompus ass from the Hype who thinks they can do a better film then Raimi. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A trained monkey could make a better movie than Raimi.

TheVileOne
Originally posted by The Joker#1
A trained monkey could make a better movie than Raimi.

Is that you Ock or that other fool Herr Logan??


A trained monkey could write a more intelligent post then yours.



Consider yourself put in place.OUT

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Doc Ock
http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/special/2001/chocolatecake/chocolatecake.jpg

Here's some chocolate cake.

Yeah that was a thrilling scene that was.She totally stole that movie.Definitely that scene was a memorable one








NOT laughing


Actually the point of the scene was to renew Spideys faith in humanity and give him a reason to stay Spider-man. I.e for every Doc Ock trying to hurt you, there's always someone like Ursula who'll give you 'chocolate cake'(a helping hand) when you need it.

Vile - Are you really short or is she just really tall? :P

Also, Joker#1 - You insulted Raimis moviemaking skills. That's mocking yourself enough.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I've read your explanation of it.

Skinny,bug eye girl was the only one being nice to Peter.Awwwwww.And she fancied him too.

Sorry honey it's all about the girl.And you ain't her.It's the other ugly whiner in the grandma dress and ginger hair who he has eyes for.

Aunt May does not have eyes for Peter.

Oh the OTHER ugly girl in the Grandma dress. Yeah, they could have done better picking MJ. She's supposed to be gorgeous. Not "mildly attractive if she turns just right."

TheVileOne
OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN MY LITTLE SYM BE,OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN SHE BE


ITs ok honey you can come out,im not the big bad wolf you make me out to be.

Not only will I blow you house away little pig,I'll blow you away in the process.


Play my music

TheVileOne
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Actually the point of the scene was to renew Spideys faith in humanity and give him a reason to stay Spider-man. I.e for every Doc Ock trying to hurt you, there's always someone like Ursula who'll give you 'chocolate cake'(a helping hand) when you need it.

Vile - Are you really short or is she just really tall? :P

Also, Joker#1 - You insulted Raimis moviemaking skills. That's mocking yourself enough.


Thank you,its nice to have someone here who has a mind and can appaciate great movies and scenes.


All Ock wants is mindless action,thankgod people like him don't make the films,if they did we would be in trouble.

MuffinmanMike
And for the record, I'm with Vile. She's quite the lovely lady.

TheVileOne
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike


Vile - Are you really short or is she just really tall? :P




I'm about 5'8", so yeah she's pretty tall, plus she had those high heels .


Still im more man then Doc Ock will ever be in his life time. big grin

TheVileOne
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
And for the record, I'm with Vile. She's quite the lovely lady.

Thank you again my fellow friend.


But don't blame these guys,their used to girls(and I use that term usely) like Sym,so when a real lady comes along they have no clue.

TheVileOne
Ock I think its lame that you have to go under two names to get your opinions across and act like they are seperate.LAMEO


One more thing Doc Ock ,I never did like you.

Doc Ock
Wtf you talking about that's not me roll eyes (sarcastic)

My other Hype name is Joker! Mod's do an IP check if you like.

And I never did like you either Vileone.

TheVileOne.Heh you chose that name well.Vile indeed laughing

TheVileOne
Like I said Ock you better go find your little buddy Sym and tag out because Im close to TKOing your ASS,Space Cowboy style.

TheVileOne
Please don't knock the beauty and genius of The VileOne screen name.

Doc Ock
Now I know why you're here.

You are on PROBATION on the Hype.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing Happy Dance

Oh thank you Daisy,Dew,whoever it was.A million thank yous big grin

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Now I know why you're here.

You are on PROBATION on the Hype.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing Happy Dance

Oh thank you Daisy,Dew,whoever it was.A million thank yous big grin

Don't worry Doc,I will be back,like any good BADASS CRITIC.


And when I do go back to the Hype,I will take care of Daisy,Space Cowboy style.

Doc Ock
You got OWNED big style on the Hype big grin

Hell yeah.Hype rules smokin'

I think I'll PM Daisy and thank her.The Hype feels cleaner already Happy Dance

TheVileOne
Trust me I can own candy asses like you,SYM ,and Daisy everyday of the week and twice on sundays.

And I'LL do it in Space Cowboy style.

Doc Ock
Sorry sunshine you've never done it,or were able to do it when you were off probation.

Now you certainly can't while on it laughing

Your trolling ass got OWNED.Space cowboy is on probation.Bad ass critic is in the naughty corner LMFAO!

And as soon as Paola arrives here the Space cowboy is going to bansville.

Send us a postcard.One with a chocolate cake pic on it Happy Dance

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Doc Ock
You got OWNED big style on the Hype big grin

Hell yeah.Hype rules smokin'

I think I'll PM Daisy and thank her.The Hype feels cleaner already Happy Dance


Go to that slappy,you always were a suck up.Kiss that douch bag Daisey's big fat hairy ass.


Remember MODS come and go,but you will deal with me again over at Hype and I can promise you it will go down Space Cowboy style.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by TheVileOne
Go to that slappy,you always were a suck up.Kiss that douch bag Daisey's big fat hairy ass.




Oooooh maybe I'll include this in my PM big grin

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Sorry sunshine you've never done it,or were able to do it when you were off probation.

Now you certainly can't while on it laughing

Your trolling ass got OWNED.Space cowboy is on probation.Bad ass critic is in the naughty corner LMFAO!

And as soon as Paola arrives here the Space cowboy is going to bansville.

Send us a postcard.One with a chocolate cake pic on it Happy Dance


Feeling owned or defeated ock??

I expect you to run off like the coward you are and report me to a mod,little *****.


Atleast Sym puts up useless fights until I own her ass.


Just count on one thing Ock,we will settle up Space Cowboy style.

Doc Ock
I can never be owned.It's a scientific fact big grin

I have reported you.So have several others.

Just waiting for the hammer to come down on you here too big grin

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Oooooh maybe I'll include this in my PM big grin


Go right ahead slappy and tell her because I will take care of that piece of trash Space Cowboy style aswell.

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I can never be owned.It's a scientific fact big grin

I have reported you.So have several others.

Just waiting for the hammer to come down on you here too big grin

The only hammer coming down will be my fist on your ass,Space Cowboy Style.


Oh if you haven't look Ock,I offically closed that dump you called a bar. laughing

Doc Ock
Originally posted by TheVileOne
The only hammer coming down will be my fist on your ass,Space Cowboy Style.


Oh if you haven't look Ock,I offically closed that dump you called a bar. laughing

Bwahahahahaha bring it on 'cowboy' laughing

I didn't make that thread,but I can post in it whenever I want.On the Hype too.

Can you do that?? Oh no wait you can't.The mod's OWNED you and put you on probation.

Some badass critic laughing

TheVileOne
and you know how I closed it??


Of course in

Space Cowboy Style cool

TheVileOne
OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN MY LITTLE SYM BE,OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN SHE BE

Doc Ock
Originally posted by TheVileOne
OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN MY LITTLE SYM BE,OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN SHE BE

Still rolling on the floor laughing that you're on probation laughing

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Still rolling on the floor laughing that you're on probation laughing


Trust me I can be right back in there in a heart beat and I will do it ,Yep You guessed it ,Space Cowboy Style.


Those simpletons at the hype of nothing on me. Happy Dance

spideyboy 1111
Hey Vile,good for you meeting her and don't pay attention to Doc Ock.

The picture looks great and plus you did in Space Cowboy Style.

lil pimp
Originally posted by TheVileOne
Thank you,its nice to have someone here who has a mind and can appaciate great movies and scenes.


All Ock wants is mindless action,thankgod people like him don't make the films,if they did we would be in trouble.

You rather see a worm harted story rather than action, than watch sopeopera,and damn kid you short!!! laughing

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by TheVileOne
and you know how I closed it??


Of course in

Space Cowboy Style cool

What the hell was it with that kid and Space-Cowboy style? What the f**k?

ayjay
laughing o0ooh DAAAAYM!...this thread is TOO funny!...faaaa.....you guys are like wat...in your 20s?.....u sound like a bunch of 13 year olds....

scorpionlord
Vile your one ugly son of a *****.

DBZ MAN
its cool that the vile one met her, hec i know i am jealous! your a luky dude vileone!!!!!
did you sneak in? ninja who r ur contacts??? mobile

A friend of my cousins' met her. Apparently she was very nice and sweet.

I thought Kirstens' acting was terrific!

That was not fair that he was the only one banned, you guys were provoking him. Don't think you're big and cool for trolling somebody until they get kicked off this web site.

Originally posted by scorpionlord
Vile your one ugly son of a *****.

laughing Wait, I shouldn't be laughing! That wasn't very nice! mad



































































































laughing out loud
Okay, it was a little funny...

Sparkz
You think shes hot?? wow just because you had a photo with her dosent mean you have to be baised, I mean come on shes not even famouse she wasnt exactly brilliant actress, all she did was burn her hand and give pete choclate cake, oh and she was a pointless character, it was aunt may that restored Peters faith not choclate cake girl, thats right Aunt May who told him that people need heroes, all that choclate cake did was giving him the energy to walk down to aunt may's smile

And for the record i thought kirsten dunst is a good actress, well she's good at down to earth MJ, like toby is good at seriouse Peter, but neither are good at playing their characters when they are jokey and happy, damn toby and his crappy 1 liners, kind of 1 liners i would expect hulk to say lol.

SpyCspider
yea..t.hat girl....was....outta place. She's innocent and cute and served her purpose, albeit an awkward one. C'mon...eveyrone was like "who the hell is this girl with the chocolate cake?"

lol...and a picture with the lady playing the violin would've been f*cking awesome.

As for Dunst...I never thought she was pretty. The only time she was remotely cute was in Bring it On and that's only cuz she was in a cheerleader outfit. She just doesn't strike me as the supermodel type, mostly because her face bulges out too much--I know, i'm being a jerk. And she was too.........mellow and nice. Where's all the sarcasm, the wit, the whole MJ partygirl image? Even Gwen was a bit snappy when she was first introduced in the comics.

Sparkz
Originally posted by SpyCspider
yea..t.hat girl....was....outta place. She's innocent and cute and served her purpose, albeit an awkward one. C'mon...eveyrone was like "who the hell is this girl with the chocolate cake?"

lol...and a picture with the lady playing the violin would've been f*cking awesome.

As for Dunst...I never thought she was pretty. The only time she was remotely cute was in Bring it On and that's only cuz she was in a cheerleader outfit. She just doesn't strike me as the supermodel type, mostly because her face bulges out too much--I know, i'm being a jerk. And she was too.........mellow and nice. Where's all the sarcasm, the wit, the whole MJ partygirl image? Even Gwen was a bit snappy when she was first introduced in the comics.

I always thought Dunst was hot, but thats just my opinion. Most seem to disagree,except people i know.

Jimmy Buggs
this is boring

brainchild81
I thought she was pretty, but she needed to eat more.

olchik
You are so cool, WOW! You must be very proud of yourself...Can I have your autograph please?smile just kidding.. It's really pretty cool, congratulations!

nate100
I miss that guy talking about how he did it...................

























SPACE COWBOY STYLE!

i don't know what it is but it sure as sh!t made me laugh

Drache53
Indeed indeed. I've had to contend with the little BADASS CRITIC many a day.

nate100
yeah he does sound like the most BADASS CRITIC i've ever heard of.

he has MAD skills in that area.

did he get banned in the end?

amity75
I thought she was quite sexy in the movie.

Silverstein
ok im probably the 100th person to ask this but what was the point of the damn cake scene

Drache53
Yes, he got banned in the end.. It was for the best when you think about it.. And Silverstein, I have NO idea what the point of the cake scene was.. An earlier quote on this thread says:

"Actually the point of the scene was to renew Spideys faith in humanity and give him a reason to stay Spider-man. I.e for every Doc Ock trying to hurt you, there's always someone like Ursula who'll give you 'chocolate cake'(a helping hand) when you need it."

I kinda don't buy it.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Drache53
Yes, he got banned in the end.. It was for the best when you think about it.. And Silverstein, I have NO idea what the point of the cake scene was.. An earlier quote on this thread says:

"Actually the point of the scene was to renew Spideys faith in humanity and give him a reason to stay Spider-man. I.e for every Doc Ock trying to hurt you, there's always someone like Ursula who'll give you 'chocolate cake'(a helping hand) when you need it."

I kinda don't buy it.

i heard that one already. I think sam raimi should start having a deleted scenes section on future dvds

Drache53
He really should.

nate100
I'll bet there must have been some choice deleted scenes from the two films. From what i can remember there have been no deleted scenes on the dvds have there? seems a shame

Silverstein
im sure everyone could think of some scenes that should be deleted...or just scenes that are not very interesting.

Evil SeeD
What is with that guy who got banned and saying "Space cowboy
style" no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.