Wolverine vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win

Wolverine

Height:5 ft. 3 in.
Weight: (with adamantium skeleton) 300 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

Strength Level: While Wolverine may be of an advanced age, he possesses the normal human strength of a man in his prime with his height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. While possessing the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine's strength was increased to the human maximum, making him capable of lifting (pressing) 800 lbs.

Known Superhuman Powers: Wolverine is a mutant with a number of enhancements to his physiology. Wolverine possesses heightened senses, making him capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than that of a normal human. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and he is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Logan can use these enhanced senses to track anyone, with an impressive degree of success.

He possesses retractable bone claws that are housed in his forearms, they are part of his skeleton system. At will Wolverine can release these claws through his skin between the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears and bleeds, but bleeding is quickly halted by his healing factor. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure. This allows Wolverine to be able to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials. (Note: While Wolverine possessed his adamantium skeleton, his claws were able to cut through almost any material without any fear of damage to the claws.)

Lastly, Wolverine possesses an accelerated healing factor based on his physiology. While most normal humans heal injuries over a long period of time, Wolverine's healing factor speeds up that natural process. Wolverine's natural healing has been advanced to the point where he can heal extensive injuries (such as broken limbs) in a matter of hours to days. This factor gives him a higher resistance to poisons and toxins, and he can recover from almost any injury. The more extensive the injury, the longer the healing time will be.

Wolverine is not immortal, however. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form (such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid), Logan can die.

Wolverine, again due to his healing factor, has an enhanced resistance to disease, as well as an extended life span. Despite Wolverine's chronological age, he is still as healthy and physically fit as a man in his prime.

Abilities: Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

Green Goblin

Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 185 lbs.
Hair: Reddish brown

Known Powers: An untested, experimental formula gifted Norman Osborn with super-human strength, a heightened intellect and a regenerative healing factor -- at the cost of his sanity.

Weapons: The Green Goblin employs a variety of weapons of his own design -- including incendiary and concussion grenades, constructed in the form of miniature jack o' lanterns; smoke- and gas-emitting bombs, each surrounded by a light plastic mantle that flutters like a wraith when thrown; and gloves capable of channeling pulsed discharges of 10,000 volts of high-frequency electric power. The Green Goblin also has developed a gas that can neutralize Spider-Man's Spider-Sense for a limited period.

BENITO
Wolverine If you've read this striphttp://spiderfan.org/fun/20050110.jpg

willRules
Umm this thread already exists I think......

braz
even though considering how much i like wolvie...i think the green goblin would take the cake on this one...he has several advantages, he can fly, he has long range weapons, & he has superhuman strength unlike wolverine who only has peak human......the only way i could even see wolverine having a chance is if it came down to a hand to hand combat fight..in which wolverine would use his martial arts skills to whip his ass n then stab em with his claws...but, considering he can fly, and has long range weapons such as grenades, bombs, smoke bombs and misslie projectiles...this isnt gunna happen
so V- Green Goblin on this 1

who?-kid
I don't know...

Green Goblin is smart and all, and very dangerous and tough... but this time he isn't fighting SM (whom he knows very well) who in most cases holds his punches, he is fighting a hairy fighting machine who doesn't hesitate to kill.

Green Goblin sure can take Wolverine, but he better make no mistakes.

dawsey28
LOL... Benito.

That is meant to be a joke, but there is a lot of truth said in jest.

Wolverine's approach to fighting Goblin would be different from Spidey's. He would have no problems with offing Goblin if push came to shove.

Not saying Logan would win, though. Just pointing that out.

Piedmon
Wolverine needs stealth and surprise.

xmarksthespot
Otherwise GG just flies around above and bombs the crap out of him.

jinzin
yup....

blackdeadpool
r u guys on crack wolverine wins easy wat can the goblin do to hurt him gay little bombs dont do dat much to wolverien ans he to fast to dat

willRules
Just cos the name has changed doesn't mean we don't recognise the argument you are putting up, blackwolverine, I mean blackdeadpool............

jinzin
well it's pretty much like this....green goblin may not be able to put logan down with those bombs....honestly..I think the chances of that happening are pretty slim..but he can hurt logan....logan however in most scenarios can't do the same...so GG wins by default IMO....

if it's a ground fight..than yeah...green goblin dies a horrible horrible death...

Creshosk
Wouldn't it be a draw then, at least until GG exhausts his arsenal, including flier energy?

Unless it's nuclear or something . . .

jinzin
well technicallly yes...I was just thinking like video games...even if both characters are not KOed or killed by the end of the time limit....the one with the most damage loses... think wolverine definitely falls into that category...but yeah..otherwise your right.

K3VIL
Originally posted by who?-kid
I don't know...

Green Goblin is smart and all, and very dangerous and tough... but this time he isn't fighting SM (whom he knows very well) who in most cases holds his punches, he is fighting a hairy fighting machine who doesn't hesitate to kill.

Green Goblin sure can take Wolverine, but he better make no mistakes.
Spidey has stopped holding the strenght of his punches against Green Goblin a long time away.GG's strenght, durability and reflexes are all on par with Spidey, the serum makes him a hell of a enemy for Spidey.

Onikirimaru
GG, only way Wolverine could win is if GG messed up and botched a fly by and crashed, making the fight on the ground. And Im not going to count a win to wolverine if his success depends on GG messing up.

X-Menfan87
Wolverine

Dizzle
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
Wolverine

I'm curious as to how... Seeing as Goblin would be cruising ten feet out of his reach chucking pumpkin bombs at him.

blackdeadpool
gg only has bombs wolverine can heal but healing dont matter if ur getting blow to bits but wolverine is to fast for him

braz
Originally posted by blackdeadpool
gg only has bombs wolverine can heal but healing dont matter if ur getting blow to bits but wolverine is to fast for him

Wolverine is not fast enough to avoid GG...he'd bomb his a** in a second....the only one thats quick enough for GG is Spidey n thats y hes his enemy....cus the hero always wins...

King KAM
If they just go toe-to-toe no gadgets, Wolverine by savage hacking and slashing

TwisterGameX
Wolverine kills GG, without his glider.

Sparkz
I just find it funny how people say wolverine wins because he has a healing factor and nothing goblin can do can hurt him, but oh whats this, the goblin has a healing factor too, well blow me down how could we forget something like the goblin being stabbed in the heart and healing from it, dang so if wolverine slahses or stabs itll heal, isnt that a kick in the knickers stick out tongue

cheldon
wolverine can't fly and get near goblin and goblin can't hit wolverine when he dodges( he will get hit a couple times but im sorry to say that he will heal. he has been through worse). goblin will run out of ammo and then they just scowl at eachother

cheldon
it's a tie

cheldon
Originally posted by Sparkz
I just find it funny how people say wolverine wins because he has a healing factor and nothing goblin can do can hurt him, but oh whats this, the goblin has a healing factor too, well blow me down how could we forget something like the goblin being stabbed in the heart and healing from it, dang so if wolverine slahses or stabs itll heal, isnt that a kick in the knickers stick out tongue

goblins healing is nowhere near wolverine's. goblins healing factor will be overloaded much more quickly.

DrDoom101
Intellligence: Green Goblin
Strength: Green Goblin (assuming he is aas strong as spider-man)
Speed: Green Goblin
Durability: Equal, GG has bombs, electric gloves, goblin glider, and invulnerability. Logan has claws, healing factor, and metal skeleton
Energy Projection: Neither
Fighting Skills: Wolverine

Sparkz
Originally posted by cheldon
goblins healing is nowhere near wolverine's. goblins healing factor will be overloaded much more quickly.
True but i don't see Wolvy dealing that much damage to GG anyway.

DrDoom101
Green Goblin is going to just float on his glider 30 feet in the air. throwing bombs at wolverine, blasting sleeping gas, or blasting him with electricity. Wolverine cant reach him

cheldon
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Intellligence: Green Goblin
Strength: Green Goblin (assuming he is aas strong as spider-man)
Speed: Green Goblin
Durability: Equal, GG has bombs, electric gloves, goblin glider, and invulnerability. Logan has claws, healing factor, and metal skeleton
Fighting Skills: Wolverine

durability does not include weapons. it includes how much you can take. goblins healing is nowhere near wolverine's.

cheldon
Green Goblin is going to just float on his glider 30 feet in the air. throwing bombs at wolverine, blasting sleeping gas, or blasting him with electricity. Wolverine cant reach him

then goblin runs out of ammo

DrDoom101
what ammo? he has numerous bombs. Five is enough to destroy wolverine

K3VIL
Green Goblin has strenght equal to Spider-Man, Class 10 Tons, same durability, same accelerated healing, enhanced reflexes and agility, genious level intellect, plus his usualy weaponry:
-Goblin costume which grant him slightly resistance to injury and energy attacks.
-Gloves which can emits blasts of electricity to a limit of 30'000 volts.
-Goblin bag which contains explosive pumpkin bombs, sleeping gas pumpkin bombs, croaks with sonic device built into it which can send into short circuit someone senses, special nets able to contain Spidey, special ropes, some of them electrified.
-Goblin glider that can reach 100 mph of speed, and contains a front blade used as offensive weapon to stab enemies.
Now mix all of that with GG battle experience, madness, and no mercy, and put it against Logan who is:
Ground limited.
Can't attack from the range.
And has a heal factor that anyway can be overloaded after 10 explosive bombs, 20minutes of electricity and then more bombs, some Class 10 full force punches and enviroment dropped on him.

EsteemedLeader
This isn't even a contest. The only arguments going for Wolverine are:

"Wolverine wins."

"Wolverine is too fast for him"...even though Spider-Man is faster, and GG is fast enough to take him.

willRules

Actually GG has Laser thingys in his gloves.......

jinzin
you honestly think thatr's going to do anything?

Sparkz
Originally posted by jinzin
you honestly think thatr's going to do anything?

well they would hurt wolvy.

jinzin
yeah but not enough to do any significant damage... certainly not enough to secure a win...

Droopy
Goblin has a glider and if he is smart he stays out of wolverines reach and justs bombs him it is all about the glider if wolverine takes him of the glider he wins but this fight really depends on circumstances stupid glider

Sparkz
yeah but not enough to do any significant damage... certainly not enough to secure a win...

True...but you never know it might knock wolervine out if his healing factor overloaded, but he'd prob use a bomb for that.

jinzin
i still think what I thought earlier... gg isn't gonna KO logan but he can do more damage... logan can't reach gg....

so logan loses on a point system... the end...

Droopy
i still think what I thought earlier... gg isn't gonna KO logan but he can do more damage... logan can't reach gg....

so logan loses on a point system... the end...

yeah

TwisterGameX
I think Wolverine could win, if the Goblin had no glider. Well, then Wolverine gets the X Jet.

jinzin
yeah if gg was minus a glider.. well...... adios norman... or harry... doesn't matter...in h2h they probably both lose at the same time...

Droopy
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I think Wolverine could win, if the Goblin had no glider. Well, then Wolverine gets the X Jet.

I said earlier it is the stupid glider

Sparkz
yeah if gg was minus a glider.. well...... adios norman... or harry... doesn't matter...in h2h they probably both lose at the same time...

I think yourunderestimating GG a tad there.

jinzin
not really.... he's not a great fighter... he's not packing super strength that wolverine can't deal with, and he's not packing any weapons that wolverine can't take....

Sparkz
not really.... he's not a great fighter... he's not packing super strength that wolverine can't deal with, and he's not packing any weapons that wolverine can't take....

I thought you said wolverine was easily affected by drugs which goblin has alot of in his "bag of tricks"

DrDoom101
Originally posted by K3VIL
Green Goblin has strenght equal to Spider-Man, Class 10 Tons, same durability, same accelerated healing, enhanced reflexes and agility, genious level intellect, plus his usualy weaponry:
-Goblin costume which grant him slightly resistance to injury and energy attacks.
-Gloves which can emits blasts of electricity to a limit of 30'000 volts.
-Goblin bag which contains explosive pumpkin bombs, sleeping gas pumpkin bombs, croaks with sonic device built into it which can send into short circuit someone senses, special nets able to contain Spidey, special ropes, some of them electrified.
-Goblin glider that can reach 100 mph of speed, and contains a front blade used as offensive weapon to stab enemies.
Now mix all of that with GG battle experience, madness, and no mercy, and put it against Logan who is:
Ground limited.
Can't attack from the range.
And has a heal factor that anyway can be overloaded after 10 explosive bombs, 20minutes of electricity and then more bombs, some Class 10 full force punches and enviroment dropped on him.

if gg has electric gloves of 30,00 volts, why isnt spider-man dead?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by willRules
Actually GG has Laser thingys in his gloves.......

thanks for pointing that out

black robb
I cant wait to hear Wolverine8888's crazy ass theories to explain this..."wUlvereen wood Pi$$ acidd n Gween goublines hehd"

wolverine8888
first off ur all asume wolverine cant hit him. wolverine can jump far higher then a normal human it been shown many times. but all wolverine has to do is jump and bounce of a side of a building and he will easly be high enough to hit him. so the slying glider is not gunna help much unless there on a open field

DrDoom101
omg, green goblin would kill him way before then. he has gloves that can generate electritiy, explosive bombs that destroy anything within 20 feet, and gas bombs. He'd incenerate logan

wolverine8888
ur joking right. frist off odds of him hitting wolverine are not good at all. next wolevrine ahs survived far worse then what goblin cna do and actauly has laughed it off. last time I check spidermans beat goblin plenty of times. wolverien will not be killed by green goblin to think that is just stupid. also who to say ina cittie he even know were wolverine is. wolverien has snuck up on dare devil. he snuck up on plenty of people who make goblin trackign abilties look follish. golbin flying bye a biulding wolevrien jumbs off the building and stab him throu the heart.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by black robb
I cant wait to hear Wolverine8888's crazy ass theories to explain this..."wUlvereen wood Pi$$ acidd n Gween goublines hehd"

Well, I guess you got your wish, black robb.

Thanks a lot. Like we really needed this.

wolverine8888
u say it crazy yet wolverien taken otu flying opponets befor rather easly so I still dont see why u think he can't wolverine beat the shit out of the whole alpha flight team. two fo teh teamates clan fly and actauly shoot blst far mroe powerful then green goblins bombs

Metalmanx
Funny. I have yet to see Wolverine take out...

Archangel
Jean
Storm
Magneto (when he wasn't weakened )
Polaris
etc.

The list goes on of people that can fly that Wolverine wouldn't have a chance of touching.

wolverine8888
lol archangel would get destroy by wolverine he even admitted it. when has any of thsoe people even foguhten wolverine ecpt magneto. wolverine ahs also hit magneto head don befor. wolverines beaten north star and aura at same time befor

Metalmanx
It hurts to respond to you...but I think you're not understanding what I'm saying.

They don't really need to come down to his level to attack him.

Just stay out of his reach.

Just what Green Goblin will do. He'll attack him with a barrage of missles, lasers, machine gun fire, bombs...etc. Until Wolverine is dead.

And all that? Takes place 50-100 ft up in the air.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Funny. I have yet to see Wolverine take out...

Archangel
Jean
Storm
Magneto (when he wasn't weakened )
Polaris
etc.

The list goes on of people that can fly that Wolverine wouldn't have a chance of touching. To be fair you listed off people that Wolverine wouldn't attack, and a guy that can controll wolverine's body via the adamantium in it. . .

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I think Wolverine could win, if the Goblin had no glider. Well, then Wolverine gets the X Jet. Standard equipment that they normally carry on them . . . No X-Jet

Wynndar
Cannonball's knocked him out.

K3VIL
if gg has electric gloves of 30,00 volts, why isnt spider-man dead?
Cause everytime they throw down, Spidey dodge them, or they aren't at full force, or Gobby prefers the "I throw a bomb then go slugfest" mode.

black robb
I cant wait to hear Wolverine8888's crazy ass theories to explain this..."wUlvereen wood Pi$$ acidd n Gween goublines hehd" Originally posted by wolverine8888
first off ur all asume wolverine cant hit him. wolverine can jump far higher then a normal human it been shown many times. but all wolverine has to do is jump and bounce of a side of a building and he will easly be high enough to hit him. so the slying glider is not gunna help much unless there on a open field I KNEW IT!!!

superman302
Originally posted by wolverine8888
first off ur all asume wolverine cant hit him. wolverine can jump far higher then a normal human it been shown many times. but all wolverine has to do is jump and bounce of a side of a building and he will easly be high enough to hit him. so the slying glider is not gunna help much unless there on a open field

lol here we go again, so your saying that wolverine if he has a building and leap 50 feet in the air????? i doubt it

black robb
lol archangel would get destroy by wolverine he even admitted it. when has any of thsoe people even foguhten wolverine ecpt magneto. wolverine ahs also hit magneto head don befor. wolverines beaten north star and aura at same time befor Storm fought Wolvie for leadership and she beat him with one lightning bolt

superman302
ur joking right. frist off odds of him hitting wolverine are not good at all. next wolevrine ahs survived far worse then what goblin cna do and actauly has laughed it off. last time I check spidermans beat goblin plenty of times. wolverien will not be killed by green goblin to think that is just stupid. also who to say ina cittie he even know were wolverine is. wolverien has snuck up on dare devil. he snuck up on plenty of people who make goblin trackign abilties look follish. golbin flying bye a biulding wolevrien jumbs off the building and stab him throu the heart.

The green goblin has hit Spiderman!!!!!!!! SPIDERMAN!!!!!! do you realize how much easier it is to hit wolverine then spiderman?, but let me guess wolverine has like a wolverine sence or something rolling on floor laughing

black robb
Originally posted by superman302
The green goblin has hit Spiderman!!!!!!!! SPIDERMAN!!!!!! do you realize how much easier it is to hit wolverine then spiderman?, but let me guess wolverine has like a wolverine sence or something rolling on floor laughing of course

wolverine8888
yes green goblin ahs hit spiderman but not many times. wolverine could easly sneak up on green goblin. actauly blakc rob wolverine and storm never fought for leader ship wolverine ahs never wanted to be a leader of the x-men he been offered it. black rob ive caught u lieing so many times it getting annoying.

black robb
yes green goblin ahs hit spiderman but not many times. wolverine could easly sneak up on green goblin. actauly blakc rob wolverine and storm never fought for leader ship wolverine ahs never wanted to be a leader of the x-men he been offered it. black rob ive caught u lieing so many times it getting annoying. for the love of pete....can anyone find a pic of Storm beating Wolvie for this guy to believe me? And once again,we're not talking about Wolvie coming out of nowhere and just stabbing Goblin cuz thats not a fight. Even if we were talking about sneaking,HE'S IN MIDAIR!!! Once again wolverine8888 your poorly spelled fanboyisms amuse me. Thank you

wolverine8888
I have good reason not to believe u on many threads I have caught u lieng and u simply said well uhh and never came abck with any thing. storm did lightining wolverine befor but they were not fighting and wolverine got hurt but he was quite fine. he was still standing and wasent that effected

black robb
I have good reason not to believe u on many threads I have caught u lieng and u simply said well uhh and never came abck with any thing. storm did lightining wolverine befor but they were not fighting and wolverine got hurt but he was quite fine. he was still standing and wasent that effected WASNT AFFECTED!!! Is there no depths to your fanboy insanity? Next thing you know you'll be saying Wolverine gets punched by Galactus and doesnt even move.

wolverine8888
im not being a fan boy he was quite fine he just was like storm why u do that I was not gunna kill him oh that him is (master of kungfue wolverine beat his ass storm thought he might kill him so she lightning him.) yes wolverine was fine. lightning isent that big of a deal ones u been hit by hulk many many times. have been blown up many many times.

wolverine8888
black rob u are wrong all the time and u lie and I proven u lie befor in threads so how about u shut up

Metalmanx
Well I guess he's got you there, black robb. What ever shall you do now?

wolverine8888
metal stay out of it black rob knows ive caught him straight out lieing befor to try and prove his pionts

jinzin
Originally posted by K3VIL
Cause everytime they throw down, Spidey dodge them, or they aren't at full force, or Gobby prefers the "I throw a bomb then go slugfest" mode.

laughing out loud quoted for truth...

jinzin
for the love of pete....can anyone find a pic of Storm beating Wolvie for this guy to believe me? And once again,we're not talking about Wolvie coming out of nowhere and just stabbing Goblin cuz thats not a fight. Even if we were talking about sneaking,HE'S IN MIDAIR!!! Once again wolverine8888 your poorly spelled fanboyisms amuse me. Thank you

storms also whacked him with lightning WHILE he was being bludgened by thunderbird.... and he just got up and walked away with a smile...

swordsmen II also hit wolverine with a lightning bolt...wolverine again just got up smoldering, and swordsmen got kinda freaked...

wolverine8888
see i tryed to tell them

black robb
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Well I guess he's got you there, black robb. What ever shall you do now? What can i do i'm just a morron

black robb
storms also whacked him with lightning WHILE he was being bludgened by thunderbird.... and he just got up and walked away with a smile...

swordsmen II also hit wolverine with a lightning bolt...wolverine again just got up smoldering, and swordsmen got kinda freaked... all right Jinzin you got me there,but even cant say how Wolvie could take out someone who can just fly and drop bombs him. Please dont side with wolverine8888

wolverine8888
wolverine done it plenty of times black rob and ur a wolverine hater who can never back up a word he says. eevry time u state some thing i easly prove it wrong it sad realy

black robb
wolverine done it plenty of times black rob and ur a wolverine hater who can never back up a word he says. eevry time u state some thing i easly prove it wrong it sad realy WHEN THE HELL HAS WOLVERINE BEAT GOBLIN WHILE HE WAS ON HIS GLIDER!!! WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE WHERE IS IT?!?! AT LEAST MY ARGUMENTS ARE PLAUSIBLE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HIM JUMPING OFF A BUILDING AND SOCKING HIM IN THE FACE!!! YOU MY FRIEND ARE REEEETAHDED!!!

wolverine8888
I never said he beat green goblin he never even foughten him is aid wolverine has beaten flyign characters plenty of times. there no way green goblin will win if there in a city even if he flew far over the biuldsing wolverien will just keep dodging till green goblin gets close enough for him to get. also he could just wait in side a biulding and such there plenty of way wolverine can take green goblin otu if they fight in a city

black robb
I never said he beat green goblin he never even foughten him is aid wolverine has beaten flyign characters plenty of times. there no way green goblin will win if there in a city even if he flew far over the biuldsing wolverien will just keep dodging till green goblin gets close enough for him to get. also he could just wait in side a biulding and such there plenty of way wolverine can take green goblin otu if they fight in a city Why,pray tell,would he get close when he can just throw things at him? And by the way why do you keep making it sound like Wolvie never gets hit. You always say that he just dodges everything. He's only slightly faster than a human remember? He's not Flash.And why do you keep trying to set him up for a jump? This is a fair fight not one of your fanboy wet dreams where Wolvie always wins.

wolverine8888
spiderman does it all the time takes out goblin rather easly. actauly wolverien agility and reflex are far greater then that of a normal human u don't read wolverine at all so u dont know that. also wolverine can jump rather high. wolverine ahs shown that he can take out flying opponet some of which include guardian,north start,auro oh and there are more. he has taken out the carrier helocarrier which is a huge flying fortress if u did not know. goblin flying wont realy make that much of a diffrence.

black robb
spiderman does it all the time takes out goblin rather easly. actauly wolverien agility and reflex are far greater then that of a normal human u don't read wolverine at all so u dont know that. also wolverine can jump rather high. wolverine ahs shown that he can take out flying opponet some of which include guardian,north start,auro oh and there are more. he has taken out the carrier helocarrier which is a huge flying fortress if u did not know. goblin flying wont realy make that much of a diffrence. WOLVERINE IS NOT SPIDERMAN!!!

1.SPIDERMAN CAN SWING UP TO GOBLINS LEVEL
2.SPIDERMAN CAN DODGE BULLETS AT ALMOST ANY RANGE
3.SPIDERMAN IS CUNNING
4.SPIDERMAN CAN ATTACK FROM A DISTANCE

WOLVIE LACKS ALL OF THESE ATTRIBUTES!!! AND JUST BECAUSE I DONT SIT AT HOME READING WOLVIE COMICS ALL DAY DOESNT MEAN THAT I DONT KNOW THAT WOLVIE HAS NEVER JUMPED SO HIGH THAT HE HAS TAKEN OUT SOMEONE 50 FEET IN THE AIR FLYING AT HIGH SPEEDS!!!

wolverine8888
I never said wolverine can jump 50 feet. any ways wolverine can dodge bullets. (daredevil vs wolverine) dodges machine gun from 10 feet a way. a he actauly running towards the gun also. thats only one example of wolverien dodging bullets there ar emany more and there are ones of wolverine dodging lazers wolverine is also cunning not as smart as spiderman but he sitll is cunning. he also knows more combat stratagies then spiderman will ever know. yes wolverine cna not attack froma distance. but still means that goblin going to have to be a good deal over biuldings. also if goblin will not stop hidding wicked high in the air wolverine will simply hide and wait till he comes down. if wolverine hides there is no way in hell goblin will find him.

Lord-of-Dreams
What's stopping GG fromjust flying straight up into the sky and dropping bombs???
Wolverine wants to hide(last timemedid thatwaswhen, again? Logan does not hidefrom afight,and you know it,ohmasterofWolverine stick out tongue) fine!! Let hide in therubble of the blown up buildings he wanted tohide in. big grin GG isn'tstupidyou know. Plus, wanna know what Spidey hates most about the Goblins? SEEKER MISSILES.

wolverine8888
wolverine does hide but it not relay hidng it mroe of sneaking up on his opponet it will know were goblin is at all tiems but goblin will have no idea were he is. ur attack as if wolverien never had a missle lcoked on to him befor. and the missle wolverine has had lcoked on to him were much much bigger then the ones that goblin has

black robb
I never said wolverine can jump 50 feet. any ways wolverine can dodge bullets. (daredevil vs wolverine) dodges machine gun from 10 feet a way. a he actauly running towards the gun also. thats only one example of wolverien dodging bullets there ar emany more and there are ones of wolverine dodging lazers wolverine is also cunning not as smart as spiderman but he sitll is cunning. he also knows more combat stratagies then spiderman will ever know. yes wolverine cna not attack froma distance. but still means that goblin going to have to be a good deal over biuldings. also if goblin will not stop hidding wicked high in the air wolverine will simply hide and wait till he comes down. if wolverine hides there is no way in hell goblin will find him. He could only dodge bullets in certain situations,he couldnt completely dodge just everything even he's not that fast. And you keep saying that somehow Wolverine can rebound off of a wall and jump on Green Goblin who wouldnt be flying that low to the ground so you are saying that he can jump ridiculosus heights.And if Wolvie just hides Goblin would just keep bombing until he finds him.And when he runs out he'll just lay down some gas all over the place and gas his p*ssy ass for trying to hide like a punk

black robb
wolverine does hide but it not relay hidng it mroe of sneaking up on his opponet it will know were goblin is at all tiems but goblin will have no idea were he is. ur attack as if wolverien never had a missle lcoked on to him befor. and the missle wolverine has had lcoked on to him were much much bigger then the ones that goblin has So now he can evade seeker missiles.If Wolverine really existed you'd be his favorite ho

wolverine8888
gas would have no effect on wolverine he sat in a gas chamber and just laughed. wolverine jumped the the side of the missles and just slashed them destorying the missles was rather easy for him. no wolverine doe snot need to be in a certian sititions to dodge bullets. he did it in weapon x noval. also wolverien runnign at a machine gun by a mutant hit man and dodging the bullets does not seem like it was a favoriable sitution for wolverine dodging abilties lol.

Droopy
So now he can evade seeker missiles.If Wolverine really existed you'd be his favorite ho

Do you just like to argue with wolverine8888 because I have been to like two other posts today with you arguing I read what you said and I think that you secretly like the guy I mean if you couldnt stand a guy ignore him quit whining cool

black robb
Originally posted by Droopy
Do you just like to argue with wolverine8888 because I have been to like two other posts today with you arguing I read what you said and I think that you secretly like the guy I mean if you couldnt stand a guy ignore him quit whining cool I love arguing with this guy his responses are hilarious and its just funny to hear his takes on these fight. So in a way i kinda do like him. He's like a funny pet

Droopy
I love arguing with this guy his responses are hilarious and its just funny to hear his takes on these fight. So in a way i kinda do like him. He's like a funny pet

Oh cause I was just saying if you dont like a guy ignore him
cool

jinzin
all right Jinzin you got me there,but even cant say how Wolvie could take out someone who can just fly and drop bombs him. Please dont side with wolverine8888

and i didn't... I said wolverine loses on a point system...

gg can do damage by dropping bombs.. but not enough to take logan out... thus he can't KO logan.. just hurt him... since logan can't touch him.. he loses to the eye of the beholder.. he loses by default.. but neither of them get KOed. I know that's strange to understand, but that's bassically how I see it goin down.

darthgoober
Bump.

darthgoober
Goblin takes it.

Ultraman Baltan
Norman kills Logan with unbelievable ease.

Ultraman Baltan
spiderman does it all the time takes out goblin rather easly. actauly wolverien agility and reflex are far greater then that of a normal human u don't read wolverine at all so u dont know that. also wolverine can jump rather high. wolverine ahs shown that he can take out flying opponet some of which include guardian,north start,auro oh and there are more. he has taken out the carrier helocarrier which is a huge flying fortress if u did not know. goblin flying wont realy make that much of a diffrence.

You sir, are full of shit. Norman has beaten Spiderman numerous times. Whenever Pete wins, he ends up having either a messed up face or broken bones. GG is a bullet timer that had enough strength to take a single punch through a brick wall with little to no effort.

riceroost
I really fail to understand how a glider swings momentum in the Goblin's favor. Wolverine has beaten the crap out of people that actually can fly on their own power. The glider keeps him safe for a while, but all he can do from the sky is pelt Wolverine with a bunch of weapons that aren't going to do him any serious harm. I say Wolverine picks up a metal grate and heaves it at him or throws the Murumasa sword at the glider. Go read Wolverine Vol. 2 # 35. If Wolverine can take out a Nazi Stuka dive bombing him with a Matador's sword he can figure out a way to ground Norman. And once that happens Norman is toast.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by riceroost
I really fail to understand how a glider swings momentum in the Goblin's favor. Wolverine has beaten the crap out of people that actually can fly on their own power. The glider keeps him safe for a while, but all he can do from the sky is pelt Wolverine with a bunch of weapons that aren't going to do him any serious harm. I say Wolverine picks up a metal grate and heaves it at him or throws the Murumasa sword at the glider. Go read Wolverine Vol. 2 # 35. If Wolverine can take out a Nazi Stuka dive bombing him with a Matador's sword he can figure out a way to ground Norman. And once that happens Norman is toast.

Norman is a bullet timer with Spiderman-esque strength, super weapons, great skill, and a Glider that can go over Mach 1 at best. He doesn't even need his Glider.

lando005
a lot of people say the pumkin bombs wont do much to wolverine but people forget to take into account that even though his body can heal from almost any injury that doesnt mean he cant feel pain or is uneffected by the concussive force of the bombs. if he gets hit by one head on he may heal from it but he'd still get koed by the force of the blast, also osborn has some other tricks in that bag of his like the rarely used goblin suprise they worked pretty well on both spidy and the human torch thy'ld work well on logan too

darthgoober
Goblin take it every time.

riceroost
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Norman is a bullet timerSo? You say that like it means something to Wolverine. Wolverine has hit Spider-Man therefor ditto for yer pal Norman.
with Spiderman-esque strength, So? Spider-Man pounded on Wolverine as hard as he could in Spidey vs. Wolvy # 1. All Wolverine did was laugh and then get right back up completely unfased.
super weapons, Super? Nah. Nothin in his bag of tricks that can put Wolverine down. And it's not like Wolverine's just going to stand on the ground in one spot waiting to get hit.
great skill, I know you aren't comparing Norman's skills to Wolverine's. That would be a folly sir.
and a Glider that can go over Mach 1 at best.Isn't Mach 1 like 700 something mph? last time I looked the Glider specs were as follows.

Paraphernalia
A vertical thrust "goblin glider", powered by a miniature turbo-fan. It can reach speeds between 90 to nearly 300 miles per hour and support 400 pounds (including Osborn's own weight)

That's a lot different than Mach 1.
He doesn't even need his Glider. How the hell is he going to run for the hills without the glider? Norman aint gonna outrun Wolverine on foot.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by riceroost
So? You say that like it means something to Wolverine. Wolverine has hit Spider-Man therefor ditto for yer pal Norman.
So? Spider-Man pounded on Wolverine as hard as he could in Spidey vs. Wolvy # 1. All Wolverine did was laugh and then get right back up completely unfased.
Super? Nah. Nothin in his bag of tricks that can put Wolverine down. And it's not like Wolverine's just going to stand on the ground in one spot waiting to get hit.
I know you aren't comparing Norman's skills to Wolverine's. That would be a folly sir.
Isn't Mach 1 like 700 something mph? last time I looked the Glider specs were as follows.

Paraphernalia
A vertical thrust "goblin glider", powered by a miniature turbo-fan. It can reach speeds between 90 to nearly 300 miles per hour and support 400 pounds (including Osborn's own weight)

That's a lot different than Mach 1.
How the hell is he going to run for the hills without the glider? Norman aint gonna outrun Wolverine on foot.

Where do you get this crap? Spiderman knocked him out once with one punch. Healing my ass. GG has Whopper Bombs. Those things would kill Wolvie easily. The Goblin's Glider ISN'T a turbo fan. He actually uses rocket-esque technology, which he installed himself. And GG's skill isn't as good as Wolvie's, but way more than enough to get the job done.

Tha C-Master
*sigh*

darthgoober
OK, let's give Logan as much credit as possible(while still retaining sanity), and assume that a single pumpkin bomb to the head WOULDN'T kill him or KO him. That still doesn't change the fact that every bomb is going to do major damage that is going to take time to heal, and knock him around. Figure 1 bomb to ground Wolverine, followed up by 5 or 6 more while he's still prone, and Wolverine is done for. After that barrage, he would be nothing but a skeleton, then 1 or 2 more pumpkin bombs(and I'm being generous), and his bones would be scattered all over the area.

PS
Anyone who brings up the nuke or Nitro incident in response to this, will be considered to STUPID to engage in an intelligent conversation and ignored.

jinzin
Where do you get this crap? Spiderman knocked him out once with one punch.

waitaminute! where do you get THIS crap?!?! WHERE....EVER...has spidey KOed loges in one hit? I'd like to see it....

Healing my ass. GG has Whopper Bombs. Those things would kill Wolvie easily. uhhh no... wolverine's survived an explosion that leveled 3 city blocks, he's survived a nuke, he's survived nitros blast, a plane crash, an inferno, a grenade at point blank, getting blasted by 3 sentinals at once... GG doesn't have what it takes to EASILY put him down.

The Goblin's Glider ISN'T a turbo fan. He actually uses rocket-esque technology, which he installed himself. wolverine's trashed planes flying by him, cut bullets out of the air, snagged a rocket as it was going past him and took down speed demon.... if GG gets within range he goes down... simple as that...

And GG's skill isn't as good as Wolvie's, but way more than enough to get the job done. no..no it isn't... sabretooth has all the skills wolverine has AND all the physical stats that goblin has and then some... even he isn't guaranteed to put logan down... so GG certainly isn't... not in hand to hand he's not.. no way in hell.

Tha C-Master
Didn't Logan also die by a Sentinel blast and being reduced to a skeleton?

lando005
waitaminute! where do you get THIS crap?!?! WHERE....EVER...has spidey KOed loges in one hit? I'd like to see it....

uhhh no... wolverine's survived an explosion that leveled 3 city blocks, he's survived a nuke, he's survived nitros blast, a plane crash, an inferno, a grenade at point blank, getting blasted by 3 sentinals at once... GG doesn't have what it takes to EASILY put him down.

wolverine's trashed planes flying by him, cut bullets out of the air, snagged a rocket as it was going past him and took down speed demon.... if GG gets within range he goes down... simple as that...

no..no it isn't... sabretooth has all the skills wolverine has AND all the physical stats that goblin has and then some... even he isn't guaranteed to put logan down... so GG certainly isn't... not in hand to hand he's not.. no way in hell.
your boardering on fanboy turf

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by lando005

Totally agreed. He needs to read more comics than just Wolverine.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Didn't Logan also die by a Sentinel blast and being reduced to a skeleton?

older logan, alternate timeline= irrelivant to logan of 616. no expression

bullshit.. I'm simply stating what wolverine has done.. and he's DONE the things he's done...

you guys are honestly trying to compare skill levels of green goblin and wolverine and III'M the fanboy?!?! laughing
good one... no expression

jinzin
Totally agreed. He needs to read more comics than just Wolverine. I do.. i read plenty of comics and the majority of the comics I own are spiderman titles so there goes your theory out the window... too bad norman osborn couldn't even compete with jason mcendale because of jason's third rate skill... too bad macendale lost repeatedly to ghost rider... too bad wolverine stalemated ghostrider... too bad the wolverine that exists would actually slaughter GG up close, instead of the wolverine you WANT to exist.

Ultraman Baltan

bullshit.. I'm simply stating what wolverine has done.. and he's DONE the things he's done...

you guys are honestly trying to compare skill levels of green goblin and wolverine and I'M the fanboy?!?! laughing
good one... no expression

We never WERE comparing skill levels. roll eyes (sarcastic) All we said was he has just enough needed. Maybe some more, too.
That older Logan WAS 616. The only difference was that it was an alternate ending, not full timeline like Ultimate or Marvel Tales(based off of the stories, only with a good bit of changes and new stories).

jinzin
We never WERE comparing skill levels. roll eyes (sarcastic) All we said was he has just enough needed. Maybe some more, too.
That older Logan WAS 616. The only difference was that it was an alternate ending, not full timeline like Ultimate or Marvel Tales(based off of the stories, only with a good bit of changes and new stories).

not 616 = not canon....

events that have taken place in 616 did not take place in DOFP end of story....

and yes you did you said it would be enough.. well uhhh no.. it wouldn't.. again sabretooth has the same physical stats and greater physical attributes with A LOT more formal skill.. green goblin is a "meat and potatoes" fighter... and it's not going to be enough to take wolverine down.. hell he proved that while trying to throw down with macendale...

Ultraman Baltan
not 616 = not canon....

events that have taken place in 616 did not take place in DOFP end of story....

Why not? It was based on what could and can happen, so it was the same Wolverine. Thus, it counts.

Tha C-Master

you guys are honestly trying to compare skill levels of green goblin and wolverine and III'M the fanboy?!?! laughing
good one... no expression So what Wolverine should exist? This itself is a circular argument, you are always going to argue higher, and the opponent will always argue lower.

Regardless I'm going to level up my Baldur's Gate characters, night all.

Ultraman Baltan
and yes you did you said it would be enough.. well uhhh no.. it wouldn't.. again sabretooth has the same physical stats and greater physical attributes with A LOT more formal skill.. green goblin is a "meat and potatoes" fighter... and it's not going to be enough to take wolverine down.. hell he proved that while trying to throw down with macendale...

So catching up with Spiderman and then outskilling him while keeping up with Spidey's speed and strength is better than what Logan could do. Wolvie's screwed, Glider or not.

jinzin
Why not? It was based on what could and can happen, so it was the same Wolverine. Thus, it counts. no it doesn't.. you have no idea where the diveregance between that timeline and 616 occurs.. look.. sabretooth can tell the difference between two of the same characters from different demensional timelines just like wolverine did in infinity war, so too did sabretooth do with beast from the AOA timeline.. that right there proves that the while they may be the same characters they're not exactly the same... thus NOT THE SAME, it doesn't count... if you want to get real technical. wolverine was old and battle worn when that happened anyways.... thus it STILL doesn't count.

jinzin
So catching up with Spiderman and then outskilling him while keeping up with Spidey's speed and strength is better than what Logan could do. Wolvie's screwed, Glider or not. no it's not better than what logan could do considering logans' done just that.. not only that but logans' done goblin one better and taken venom on h2h in fights where he scored winning blows in each encounter.... so no goblin hasn't done better than logan can do... clearly you missed out when gg tried to mess with hulk... logan takes on hulk every other week....

Ultraman Baltan
no it's not better than what logan could do considering logans' done just that.. not only that but logans' done goblin one better and taken venom on h2h in fights where he scored winning blows in each encounter.... so no goblin hasn't done better than logan can do... clearly you missed out when gg tried to mess with hulk... logan takes on hulk every other week....

GG never DID try to mess with Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic) And Wolvie's Hulk foes was Grey. Grey's a much weaker version of the Hulk. Much. And who says GG can't fight Venom if they never battled? Oh yeah, that's right! The current Venom is AFRAID to face Norman!

jinzin
What the f**k? uhhh yes... he did... hulks first appearance in amazing spiderman was one where he was tangling with GG... no expression

ummm yeah.... grey... confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4733034

or not....

current venom is irrelivent since it's not the current venom that wolverine beat down but the classic one, and the upgraded self sufficient one.... both of whom would slaughter norman.... and uhh well... spiderman kinda dictates that logic.. angry spiderman> green goblin....
anrgy spiderman<<<<<<<beat down by venom any day of the week.

Ultraman Baltan
What the f**k? uhhh yes... he did... hulks first appearance in amazing spiderman was one where he was tangling with GG... no expression

ummm yeah.... grey... confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4733034

or not....

current venom is irrelivent since it's not the current venom that wolverine beat down but the classic one, and the upgraded self sufficient one.... both of whom would slaughter norman.... and uhh well... spiderman kinda dictates that logic.. angry spiderman> green goblin....
anrgy spiderman<<<<<<<beat down by venom any day of the week.

Goblin didn't do anything to the Hulk. If you actually read it, he was only after Spiderman, and nothing more. Read these things first. Oh, and the Wolvie you showed a) was in the powerup aura, and b) didn't show any sign of hurting the Hulk.
Oh, and Spiderman has beaten Venom a number of times with no weapons.

Honestly, these Wolverine fanboys are getting irritating.

jinzin
you MAY be right about GG.. i'll go back and check... but the macendale thing still stands...

and no wolverine wasn't powered up...

and yes he had hulk reeling it even states so...

honestly these anti-fanboys who ignore all relivent feats are even more annoying.

Ultraman Baltan
you MAY be right about GG.. i'll go back and check... but the macendale thing still stands...

and no wolverine wasn't powered up...

and yes he had hulk reeling it even states so...

honestly these anti-fanboys who ignore all relivent feats are even more annoying.

I'm getting sick of this. What Macendale thing? Venom wouldn't beat GG at his best. Wolverine was powered up. I remember it.

I'm going to bed. I'll deal with this tomorrow.

blind faith
GG without his glider gets killed thanks to Wolvie's excellent fighting skills and claws.

GG on glider can probably take out the canadian mutie.

So it depends.

wolvertooth
now lets see ... as simple as it is if wolverine will get gg to the ground he will murder him , if wolverine gets to damage his glider then gg goes down wolverine murder him, but if gg keeps it high enough to bomb wolverine then.... he wont kill wolverine but i don't see anything wolverine can do .... but wolverine wont stand in place and do nothing he will try to cut the glider .... so most of the fight will go for wolverine , gg can be on top only if he decide to fly up in the sky and bomb wolverine but in all gg fights you can see that he always attack from above and then he fly near the ground so if wolverine will reach him he is dead

Sam Z
Not really, GG can still punch Wolverine far enough and get to the glider again, besides i don't think he'll fly near the ground in the first place.
So if on the glider GG wins 10/10
if h2h Wolverine wins 10/10

wolvertooth
yes but wolverine can cut the gilder and really damage it hard so it wouldnt work

Sam Z
Originally posted by wolvertooth
yes but wolverine can cut the gilder and really damage it hard so it wouldnt work

Unless Wolverine can fly this wont happen.
First of all Glider is too fast and second GG will not get too close to Logan to strike.
And even on the ground he can use gas granades to take him down.

wolvertooth
well if he keep flying than wolverine cant reach him but if wolverine takes a good cover gg will get down to fing him and if he flyes near the groung wolverine can attack and damage it, and if they fight on the groung no pimp bombs are going to help gg there, he will be killed simple as that

h1a8
Wolverine is not immortal. Many assume that wolverine can't be killed.
Wrong! Marvel says (the actual guys who create wolverine) that if Logan loses a vital organ or sufficient enough blood then he will die. It has even taken Logan days to fully heal from severe injuries. GG has plently of bombs that will disintigrate all of Logan's flesh (organs and all) leaving only his adamantium skeleton. Also, wolverine needs air to breath and can be put to sleep. GG gas bombs will certainly do the trick.
Thus GG wins 8/10 where 2/10 goes to Logan stalemating GG (if he wears a gas mask and hides from the disintegrating bombs).

grey fox
Originally posted by Sam Z
Unless Wolverine can fly this wont happen.
First of all Glider is too fast and second GG will not get too close to Logan to strike.
And even on the ground he can use gas granades to take him down.

You realise Logan has a stupidly high jumping ability. I've seen a scan of him go from the ground to a sentinels neck in a single leap.

Sam Z
Originally posted by grey fox
You realise Logan has a stupidly high jumping ability. I've seen a scan of him go from the ground to a sentinels neck in a single leap.

erm I thought one must be at class 10 strength at least to leap like that.
How tall sentinel is? I don't think Spider-man can jump on his neck...

wolvertooth
Originally posted by h1a8
Wolverine is not immortal. Many assume that wolverine can't be killed.
Wrong! Marvel says (the actual guys who create wolverine) that if Logan loses a vital organ or sufficient enough blood then he will die. It has even taken Logan days to fully heal from severe injuries. GG has plently of bombs that will disintigrate all of Logan's flesh (organs and all) leaving only his adamantium skeleton. Also, wolverine needs air to breath and can be put to sleep. GG gas bombs will certainly do the trick.
Thus GG wins 8/10 where 2/10 goes to Logan stalemating GG (if he wears a gas mask and hides from the disintegrating bombs).

first of all wolverine can be killed but not from those pimp bombs he was burned and didnt die even it ultimate x-men 74 which cane out recently jean burns logan and he heals, and what makes you think that gg is going to throw so many bombs and hit logan? do you think wolverine will just stand there and take the bombs? you know i will tell you a secret ..... confused , wolverine can move... yes he can confused

wolvertooth
buy the way i know it doesnt have much with the thread but check out ultimate x-men #74 wolverine cut the blobs eyes to blood and he kills elliot its some good staff

grey fox
Originally posted by wolvertooth
buy the way i know it doesnt have much with the thread but check out ultimate x-men #74 wolverine cut the blobs eyes to blood and he kills elliot its some good staff

SPOILERS ******* !

wolvertooth
sorry

jinzin
I'm getting sick of this. What Macendale thing? Venom wouldn't beat GG at his best. Wolverine was powered up. I remember it.

I'm going to bed. I'll deal with this tomorrow.

well you remember wrong, cause wolverine wasn't powered up besides having his suit and admantium back... neither of which mattered in terms of what you're talking about....

macendale.. yknow.. the hobgoblin... the one that gae spiderman hell on wheels BEFORE HE GOT HIS SUPOWERPOWERS BASED ON SKILLZ ALONE.... funny... GG had trouble with him too... wonder why... oh that's right eek! cause GG IS NOT SKILLED ENOUGH TO COMPETE!

and are you F***in kidding me? What the f**k?
brock-venom would utterly ANNIHILATE green goblin end of story.. the two aren't even close to comparible.... green goblin the guy who could take down macendale vs. venom, the guy who beat on spiderman, ghost rider, macendale, demogoblin, and doppleganger over the course of about 10 minutes... no expression

Ricodrayz
Are we going to use Ultimate wolverine examples next to make wolvie lose eek!

Soleran
Originally posted by Deadpool909
Who would win

Wolverine

Height:5 ft. 3 in.
Weight: (with adamantium skeleton) 300 lbs.
Hair: Black

Strength Level: While Wolverine may be of an advanced age, he possesses the normal human strength of a man in his prime with his height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. While possessing the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine's strength was increased to the human maximum, making him capable of lifting (pressing) 800 lbs.

Known Superhuman Powers: Wolverine is a mutant with a number of enhancements to his physiology. Wolverine possesses heightened senses, making him capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than that of a normal human. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and he is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Logan can use these enhanced senses to track anyone, with an impressive degree of success.

He possesses retractable bone claws that are housed in his forearms, they are part of his skeleton system. At will Wolverine can release these claws through his skin between the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears and bleeds, but bleeding is quickly halted by his healing factor. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure. This allows Wolverine to be able to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials. (Note: While Wolverine possessed his adamantium skeleton, his claws were able to cut through almost any material without any fear of damage to the claws.)

Lastly, Wolverine possesses an accelerated healing factor based on his physiology. While most normal humans heal injuries over a long period of time, Wolverine's healing factor speeds up that natural process. Wolverine's natural healing has been advanced to the point where he can heal extensive injuries (such as broken limbs) in a matter of hours to days. This factor gives him a higher resistance to poisons and toxins, and he can recover from almost any injury. The more extensive the injury, the longer the healing time will be.

Wolverine is not immortal, however. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form (such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid), Logan can die.

Wolverine, again due to his healing factor, has an enhanced resistance to disease, as well as an extended life span. Despite Wolverine's chronological age, he is still as healthy and physically fit as a man in his prime.

Abilities: Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

Green Goblin

Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 185 lbs.
Hair: Reddish brown

Known Powers: An untested, experimental formula gifted Norman Osborn with super-human strength, a heightened intellect and a regenerative healing factor -- at the cost of his sanity.

Weapons: The Green Goblin employs a variety of weapons of his own design -- including incendiary and concussion grenades, constructed in the form of miniature jack o' lanterns; smoke- and gas-emitting bombs, each surrounded by a light plastic mantle that flutters like a wraith when thrown; and gloves capable of channeling pulsed discharges of 10,000 volts of high-frequency electric power. The Green Goblin also has developed a gas that can neutralize Spider-Man's Spider-Sense for a limited period.

GG on a glider othewise Wolverine

jinzin
Originally posted by Soleran
GG on a glider othewise Wolverine agreed.. if GG plays it smart I can see him at least putting logan down for a couple of seconds if anything... but if he does his usual norman thing, and get in logans face it's all over or him.

ankur29
aint green goblin liek 9 tons ? with more durability than spidey and similiar speed & agility?

if so wolv has fighin skill adv & healing factor

there speed and agility is probably equal and

GG has weapon advantage , and far superior strength 9 tons according to teh bio i have of him

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ankur29
aint green goblin liek 9 tons ? with more durability than spidey and similiar speed & agility?

if so wolv has fighin skill adv & healing factor

there speed and agility is probably equal and

GG has weapon advantage , and far superior strength 9 tons according to teh bio i have of him

Supposidly he's grown to around class 12-14. Not 100% sure, but I've been told that a ton lately. And GG is a bullet timer easily. He has more then enough speed to catch up with Wolvie. Oh, and guess what? I asked some comic geeks at school who would win, and all of them said Norman! One even said GG wins just for being more badass.

grey fox
Supposidly he's grown to around class 12-14. Not 100% sure, but I've been told that a ton lately. And GG is a bullet timer easily. He has more then enough speed to catch up with Wolvie. Oh, and guess what? I asked some comic geeks at school who would win, and all of them said Norman! One even said GG wins just for being more badass.
Just goes to show you that Wolvie fanboys haven't overtaken the world..

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by grey fox
Just goes to show you that Wolvie fanboys haven't overtaken the world..

Thank goodness, too.

lando005
well you remember wrong, cause wolverine wasn't powered up besides having his suit and admantium back... neither of which mattered in terms of what you're talking about....

macendale.. yknow.. the hobgoblin... the one that gae spiderman hell on wheels BEFORE HE GOT HIS SUPOWERPOWERS BASED ON SKILLZ ALONE.... funny... GG had trouble with him too... wonder why... oh that's right eek! cause GG IS NOT SKILLED ENOUGH TO COMPETE!

and are you F***in kidding me? What the f**k?
brock-venom would utterly ANNIHILATE green goblin end of story.. the two aren't even close to comparible.... green goblin the guy who could take down macendale vs. venom, the guy who beat on spiderman, ghost rider, macendale, demogoblin, and doppleganger over the course of about 10 minutes... no expression
hate to burst your bubble but it wasnt jason macendale who gave spidy or osborn trouble as the hobgoblin it was rodinc kingsll macendale was a complete idiot who kingsly allowed to assume the role of hobgoblin while he retired at the top of his game

Ultraman Baltan
hate to burst your bubble but it wasnt jason macendale who gave spidy or osborn trouble as the hobgoblin it was rodinc kingsll macendale was a complete idiot who kingsly allowed to assume the role of hobgoblin while he retired at the top of his game

Kingsley never fought Norman.

lando005
Kingsley never fought Norman.
umm yes he did

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>