Spider-Man vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909

Juntai
Didn't Sabertooth eventually get ad-bones?

Arahan
Your data is outdated.
Spider-Man and Sabretooth become both upgrades.

Juntai
Between the ones you posted though, I'm going to have to go with Spiderman.

K3VIL
Sabretooth will own Spider-Man ANYDAY
Check this link.Spider-Man is a pussy

golem370
You wish He would snap Sabretooth like Bane did batman

willRules
Sabretooth has had ridiculous upgrades though. If he was now as strong as some say, Sabretooth would kill Wolverine every single time they fight. I think Spidey should take this but Sabretooth has had the stupid upgrades so im not sure.............

golem370
Sabretooth with up grades against Spider-Man when he was fighting FireLord

K3VIL
Originally posted by golem370
Sabretooth with up grades against Spider-Man when he was fighting FireLord
The Spider-Man that fought Firelord didn't have anything special, it was a cheap fight of a crappy comic book, Firelord can K.O. Spidey in seconds.

long pig
Can someone proove Sabretooth got his upgrade and still has it now?

jinzin
sure....read the weapon x series...it's all right there...

Creshosk
This is his second adamantium skeleton, the first having been removed from him and given to Wolverine, by the same person who gave it to him.

Originally posted by Sabretooth
This is his second adamantium skeleton, given to him by the wonderful guys at the Weapon X program. His first was removed by Apocalypse and given to Wolverine after he beat Sabretooth in a contest to see which of the two would become Apocalypse's next Horseman. So I guess Wolverine is a bit tougher. After all, the folks at Marvel can't have their most popular hero losing to his archenemy now can they?

Poor Sarbetooth was one of the many villains who got their asses handed to them by Wolverine in Marvel's efforts to elevate the runt's powers to a ridiculous level. At least Sabretooth also got overpowered in the process so he would make a more impressive victim to Wolverine and give the fanboys even more reason to brag.

By the way, Thanks to Jury for making a big deal about the spelling of the name. I thought I was the only person that cheesed off. Now if we could all do something about the Rogue/Rouge thing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.