Wendigo vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Wendigo is a very strong powerhouse... in past .. it took Sasquatch AND Hulk to beat him... so i think... even Classic Juggs has his troubles with him

what do you think ?

BENITO
WENDIGO Considering it took hulk and Someone else to beat him whilst Juggernaut and ABomination both lost to Hulk one time

HigH ScholaR
i think that someone else was wolverine
and i thinj there was another time with sasquatch confused

colossus17
wendigo cannot be killed....he is a spirit....but wendigo cannot harm juggs in any way....juggs will have more chance but juggs wtill wont beat him cause....physical damage only stops him for a limited time....you need some magical attacks to kill the wendigo or transfer his soul to some other dude......and although juggs is magical in nature he dosent have any magica attacks......stalemate

golem370
Juggernaut would win he just to durable and has Immeasurable Stamina

golem370
And his strength was immeasurable

blackdeadpool
colosus17 wasup u probley dont remeber me cause i got band we hasd an arguement befo anyway

this is tough but i think wendigo wins just cause he is equal to hulk and it took wolverien and hulk to beat wendigo

jinzin
ummmm see here's the thing...while wendi's unkillable..it's going to be hard to fight a battle when he's ripped limb from limb which is certainly within juggernaughts capabilities to do...hell look at what an enhanced sabretooth did to him...you think juggy can't do better?

Wynndar
Wendigo lost his street credibility when he got beat by Sabretooth.

jinzin
hardly...sabretooth is bad enough as is...give him an adamantium skeleton and physical enhancements and the guys definitely carrying around the bad mother****er wallet..

Wynndar
Im not saying ST is a punk. But he is not gonna be beating up Thor anytime soon

jinzin
are you under the assumption that wendigo would? wait I'm confused.

Wynndar
HAHAHA...no im saying ST is not on Jugs level.

jinzin
oh ok...well yeah..there's definitely no doubt about that....there aren't many people that are...

KharmaDog
Let's not forget that wendigo is not a single entity, but a curse. The wendigo that Hulk and Sasquatch fought was not the same incarnation that sabretooth fought.

That being said, that fight between sabretooth and sasquatch taken from the aforementioned comic was a joke.

guy222
be a good throw down

mummy_guy
of course juggernaut

Parmaniac
did I missed something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.