Lobo versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Loki paid Lobo a great fee to hunt and deliver Thor's lifeless body and Lobo accepts.

Juntai
He comes back within the hour with Thor's head, and runs off to hunt his clones.

masterbruce
there's just a little problem, Thor's a freaking God and pretty much invulnerable

Juntai
He's no match for Lobo.

Juntai
Lobo took on the entire Shiar empire, and they called Earth for help.

Juntai
In Our Worlds at War, Lobo took on Apocalypse. A WHOLE PLANET OF THESE "GODS THAT ARE PRETTY MUCH INVULNERABLE" BY HISSELF.

K3VIL
Indeed during AVENGERS/JLA Quasar stated that even the Imperial Guard, so Gladiator and his companions struggled to contain Lobo.

Juntai
When Lobo comes to Earth, the prime objective is to get him to leave. Because he cannot be stopped, or killed. Lobo is immune to magic, He's physically and durably on par with Superman, he can track his prey anywhere in the universe, he automatically knows their location. He's a Super Genius . He's completely immortal, he has Super healing, not that he needs it after being able to walk out of nukes anyways really... and each drop of his blood... makes another Lobo.

jgiant
"each drop of his blood... makes another Lobo."
Pretty sure he does not have that power anymore.
But Lobo still takes it, too strong, too invulnerable, too ruthless, too sexy...scratch that last one, he does have a sweet hog too. Good fight though.

Juntai
He DOES have it, for a long it was speculated that he didnt, but he used it in Our Worlds at War, and likely he was using it taking on the Shiar Empire.

jgiant
Originally posted by Juntai
He DOES have it, for a long it was speculated that he didnt, but he used it in Our Worlds at War, and likely he was using it taking on the Shiar Empire.
Thats fraggin awesome, that just insures his victory...

armandovalles
actually in JLA/Avengers yes Lobo did take down the Imperial Guard but thats just because Gladiator wasnt there. If u look, he's not there.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Juntai
Lobo took on the entire Shiar empire, and they called Earth for help.

when was this, if your talking about the jla/avengers crossover they weren't calling for help as i remember quasar said the shira guards are hardpressed at containing him, well somthing like that.

i'm not saying lobo can't win or that thor will win but your post was a bit extravagated.

but if it's not the jla/avengers crossoveer then i must be wrong. however i tried looking for gladiator in the panel but couldn't find him does anyone know if he was there

golem370
What would LOBO do against Kurse

K3VIL
Lobo can make Glad's confidence fluctuate, I'm sure, he stomped Supes after all, more than once.
Also who knows, maybe the he beaten first Gladiator then walked over the rest of the Imperial Guard.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by K3VIL
Lobo can make Glad's confidence fluctuate, I'm sure, he stomped Supes after all, more than once.
Also who knows, maybe the he beaten first Gladiator then walked over the rest of the Imperial Guard.

laughing out loud

K3VIL
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
laughing out loud
What's so fun in my reply?

HigH ScholaR
maybe the he beaten first Gladiator then walked over the rest of the Imperial Guard.

that bit made me laugh

Ultimate Ion
I don't know guys. Lobo did lose to Wolverine. laughing

HigH ScholaR
^ yer he did but remeber that was fan voted and one of the stupidists comics i've cam across everything was wrong about it.

colossus17
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
I don't know guys. Lobo did lose to Wolverine. laughing

u foolish mortal thats becasue lobo is a brawler....and we all know what happenes to people who get into a brawl with the wolverine....

doctorstrongbad
I think you guys aren't giving Thor enough credit. You think Lobo could find him, fight him, beat him, and return with his head in an hour? First of all, the guy can travel to different dimensions. has Lobo every been to Asgard? No I don't think so. Thor has had great fights with Superman, Superman can beat Lobo, so why can't Thor beat Lobo?

HigH ScholaR
i don't think lobo has gone to asgard but has thor ever gone to actual hell and nreturned because the evil couldn't hack it

colossus17
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think you guys aren't giving Thor enough credit. You think Lobo could find him, fight him, beat him, and return with his head in an hour? First of all, the guy can travel to different dimensions. has Lobo every been to Asgard? No I don't think so. Thor has had great fights with Superman, Superman can beat Lobo, so why can't Thor beat Lobo?

lol the thunder god is not bullet proof....lobo has many guns.....many....

doctorstrongbad
Wow so everybody thinks Lobo can beat Thor? What about my comment that Thor beats superman who beats Lobo.

colossus17
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Wow so everybody thinks Lobo can beat Thor? What about my comment that Thor beats superman who beats Lobo.

1. lobo beat sups when he was drunk
2. thor only beats sups becasue of his weakness to magic, lobo cannot be affected by magic.

jgiant
Thor beats superman? In JLA/Avengers superman K.Oed Thor in about three pages that is not a good fight.

HigH ScholaR
i know but i thought his hammer should effect superman being magic and all but to me superman is stronger and more durable then thor

and i never said lobo can beat thor.

lobo would probably make thor one of his bitches and use his hammer to wipe his ass when he laughs and s**ts all ove thor face then banged sif and the enhantress, fortunately thors hammer helps him here without it..........well you know what happens^

eek!

Sentry
Originally posted by jgiant
Thor beats superman? In JLA/Avengers superman K.Oed Thor in about three pages that is not a good fight.

That same crossover Hawkeye dealt Super powered Krona the death blow.

long pig
Well, Lobo HAS killed a whole pantheon of Gods before......

Wynndar
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i know but i thought his hammer should effect superman being magic and all but to me superman is stronger and more durable then thor

and i never said lobo can beat thor.

lobo would probably make thor one of his bitches and use his hammer to wipe his ass when he laughs and s**ts all ove thor face then banged sif and the enhantress, fortunately thors hammer helps him here without it..........well you know what happens^

eek!

HAHAHAHA

long pig
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.