Thank You Moderators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
I'd just like to say a big thanks to all the mod's at KMC for doing such a good job.(I actually pity you poor guys having to do all that work.)But seriously I would just like to say thanks for all the good work you guys do.Well Done!

Bardock42
You know...when you see the light at the end of the tunnel.....that must be Raz' mouth.........that's way to far then......

Snoopbert
Nothing wrong with showing your appreciation, but next time PM 'em so you dont get made fun of for being a suck up smile

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Nothing wrong with showing your appreciation, but next time PM 'em so you dont get made fun of for being a suck up smile
Nah i dont like PM'n Mods.

Cinemaddiction
I appreciate that, Gav, seriously. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you to make your visit to the forums in my jurisdiction, or another parts of KMC, any better.

X-Menfan87
Thank YOU MODERATERS big grin Happy Dance big grin

Redeemer
Mod's pwn!

ESPECIALLY CAPTAIN REX AND CINEMADDICTION! W00T!

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Redeemer
Mod's pwn!

ESPECIALLY CAPTAIN REX AND CINEMADDICTION! W00T!

Cine's cool

Clovie
sucking up? huh

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
sucking up? huh
Quite so I believe.....

Cinemaddiction
I never did anything for them. God forbid anyone let me know they are happy with the way I do things. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I never did anything for them. God forbid anyone let me know they are happy with the way I do things. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are doing quite a good job but did they ever PM you aboot it? ....no....hm...maybe they just try to suck up....to all mods....possible...yes.....yes

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are doing quite a good job but did they ever PM you aboot it? ....no....hm...maybe they just try to suck up....to all mods....possible...yes.....yes

laughing out loud Bardock for mod, he sometimes comes out with a classicsmile hang on that would be as bad as me as a mod, hmmm AC for mod! confused laughing

pr1983
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
laughing out loud Bardock for mod, he sometimes comes out with a classicsmile hang on that would be as bad as me as a mod, hmmm AC for mod! confused laughing

Just quit while you're ahead... stick out tongue

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by pr1983
Just quit while you're ahead... stick out tongue

OK shifty

Bardock42

i'd be a great mod...I'd have all your asses banned before you can say "Raz help us".......

pr1983
i'd be a great mod...I'd have all your asses banned before you can say "Raz help us".......

and i'd be the first to go.. stick out tongue

Bardock42
and i'd be the first to go.. stick out tongue
Ah, I'd say second.....just to piss you off

pr1983
laughing

Bardock42
laughing

You are bringing this quite off-topic.........I think i have to ban you.....argh not a mod.......yet stick out tongue

Whirlysplatt
You are bringing this quite off-topic.........I think i have to ban you.....argh not a mod.......yet stick out tongue

This suck up thread needed to go off topic laughing

Bardock42
This suck up thread needed to go off topic laughing
Agree to this I do...but Raz will not......

Raz
This suck up thread needed to go off topic laughing Your wish is my command...

Snoopbert
laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by Raz
Your wish is my command...
that was ****ing funny.........

debbiejo
What a mod??? blink laughing out loud Like in Mod squad?

DarkC
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
I'd just like to say a big thanks to all the mod's at KMC for doing such a good job.(I actually pity you poor guys having to do all that work.)But seriously I would just like to say thanks for all the good work you guys do.Well Done!
laughing out loud Wow. This post just screams "suck-up".

Neo_Version 7
That's really nice of you, Mage.

BlackC@t

Kiss-ass... rolleyes1

stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Why can't anyone legitimately say thanks for doing a good job? Everyone's got to make a big ****ing conspiracy about it or suggest someone's kissing ass. Perhaps people appreciate those of us that are actually in an otherwise VERY thankless position.

EsteemedLeader
alright, go Tron and Digimark007!

bardock

excuse me you missed a spot on their ass

Neo_Communist
anyone remember when that guy created a sock on KMC and used it to post a hole bunch of lewd threads everywhere? The only time I thought the Mods rocked.

DarkC
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
anyone remember when that guy created a sock on KMC and used it to post a hole bunch of lewd threads everywhere? The only time I thought the Mods rocked.
Yep. I fairly worshipped lil bitchiness and WindDancer this one time...

Pablo G
Grand Moff Gav you're mouth stinks from all that ass kissing.

Cinemaddiction
Am I missing something, or when someone mentions someone else is kissing ass..does it only get funnier..and not unoriginal? confused

Snoopbert
Because you can PM. ANd it will always seem like sucking up. erm

AOR
well i'd like to point out that if a thread posted several days ago about sucking up is brought back again about sucking up....it tell you something....

Bardock42
Am I missing something, or when someone mentions someone else is kissing ass..does it only get funnier..and not unoriginal? confused

I agree, it should have stopped after my genius joke aboot him being stuck in the inner Organs of Raz......but really...don't you think such a thread is rather stupid, I mean we all appreciate your work, but what he is doing is just.,...no...not good.....you don't do that......yes.....

Wickerman
Why can't anyone legitimately say thanks for doing a good job? Everyone's got to make a big ****ing conspiracy about it or suggest someone's kissing ass. Perhaps people appreciate those of us that are actually in an otherwise VERY thankless position.

I believe i've sent you a PM saying you do a great job. I've also told Paola what a great mod she is plenty of times........in PM.

~wickerman~

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Raz
Your wish is my command...

thank you Raz (i'm not sucking up guys confused really) just being polite.

lil bitchiness
droolio I do tons of work...most of the time diva

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by DarkC
laughing out loud Wow. This post just screams "suck-up". Originally posted by Bardock42
I agree, it should have stopped after my genius joke aboot him being stuck in the inner Organs of Raz......but really...don't you think such a thread is rather stupid, I mean we all appreciate your work, but what he is doing is just.,...no...not good.....you don't do that......yes..... Originally posted by Snoopbert
Because you can PM. ANd it will always seem like sucking up. erm Originally posted by Pablo G
Grand Moff Gav you're mouth stinks from all that ass kissing. Originally posted by bardock
excuse me you missed a spot on their ass Originally posted by BlackC@t
Kiss-ass... rolleyes1

stick out tongue

I feel rather angry now,however sometimes you just have to put up with the stick you get for saying cheers.

Bardock42
I feel rather angry now,however sometimes you just have to put up with the stick you get for saying cheers.

Oh don't cry....we really didn't want to make you cry........but you can always run to the Mods...........

Grand Moff Gav
Oh don't cry....we really didn't want to make you cry........but you can always run to the Mods...........

I think I will!

Bardock42
I think I will!

Oh no...we all really appreciate you...you don't have to prove to us that you are avery special person.....

Grand Moff Gav
Oh no...we all really appreciate you...you don't have to prove to us that you are avery special person.....

I wouldnt run........I need to start more of these threads and PM'sbefore I can ask them to ban anyone sad

Bardock42
I wouldnt run........I need to start more of these threads and PM'sbefore I can ask them to ban anyone sad
Yeah...and you shouldn't drop Slip = Raz Conspiracy threads in the N&Q Forum anymore........

Grand Moff Gav
Yeah...and you shouldn't drop Slip = Raz Conspiracy threads in the N&Q Forum anymore........

I wont................but still this genuinely was and is just a "say thank you" thread I never expected any favours or special treatment from posting it.

Bardock42
I wont................but still this genuinely was and is just a "say thank you" thread I never expected any favours or special treatment from posting it.

I believe so....just.....although the mods would probably see that rather different....I never would make a thread like that...it'S just...so......I don't know....fake...........

Grand Moff Gav
If I wanted to post a thread that would get me favours or something I wouldn't post a thread like this,most mods would see right through a "kiss ass" thread.

Snoopbert
That's life. Trust me, it's feeling rather shit for me right now too... you just take what you can get I s'pose.

Grand Moff Gav
Is it so hard to believe that this genuinely is a thank you no strings attached thread?

Bardock42
Is it so hard to believe that this genuinely is a thank you no strings attached thread?

Yes...cause its a......uneccesary thread then.......and probably a Duplicate thread as well.........and I know that Cine won't agree....but it is a damn strange thread.........

Grand Moff Gav
Maybe you have to be a Mod to appreciate this type of thread.

Bardock42
Mabey you have to be a Mod to appreciate this type of thread.

Maybe.........who knows...still it'S so....argh.....dirty...this threawd...sick

Grand Moff Gav
Maybe.........who knows...still it'S so....argh.....dirty...this threawd...sick

In what way?

Bardock42
In what way?

In a way that it's filthy....just I don't like it......asdflhjbaskd

Grand Moff Gav
Filthy? Whats wrong with showing your appreciation to people who make KMC what it is-a great forum?

SlipknoT
Whats with all the ass kissers in here

Bardock42
Filthy? Whats wrong with showing your appreciation to people who make KMC what it is-a great forum?

Did I say that was wrong?.........no...I said this thread was a Filthy thing....if you want to tell them...just PM...more personal...and more honest....

Grand Moff Gav
No its not if you PM them then it suggests you want something back,why Pm someone you never talk to just to let them Know that they do a good job? Its better to do it in the public that way you are open to scrutiny and slander showing that you are in fact sincere in what you say.

Backbone
You know...when you see the light at the end of the tunnel.....that must be Raz' mouth.........that's way to far then...... laughing

Thank you Moddies! big grin

Bardock42
No its not if you PM them then it suggests you want something back,why Pm someone you never talk to just to let them Know that they do a good job? Its better to do it in the public that way you are open to scrutiny and slander showing that you are in fact sincere in what you say.

Nope disagree there.....if you Pm them you don't attention Whore ...which in 99 percent of the cases is the reason for such a thread......

Grand Moff Gav
You know what the problem is Bardock........you need to say thank you..go on shout it from the roof tops...

Bardock42
I am not a very thankful person..........kind of a spoiled brat.........

Grand Moff Gav
but this coulld be your chance its just two words.thank and you just say it thank you.

Bardock42
but this coulld be your chance its just two words.thank and you just say it thank you.

No. no expression

Grand Moff Gav
Why?

Bardock42
Why?

Cause I don't want to......no expression

Grand Moff Gav
Cause I don't want to......no expression
why?

Bardock42
why?

cause I am a selfish ignorant bastard.....no expression

Grand Moff Gav
So thats why you don't like this thread because your a Originally posted by Bardock42
cause I am a selfish ignorant bastard.....no expression
and you don't like people showing appreciation.

Bardock42
So thats why you don't like this thread because your a
and you don't like people showing appreciation.
No...I don*t like this thread cause it is a Suck Up, Attention Whoring thread......and I don't like people faking appreciation no expression

Grand Moff Gav
No...I don*t like this thread cause it is a Suck Up, Attention Whoring thread......and I don't like people faking appreciation no expression

Im not faking anything,what do I gain from this thread..nothing.

Bardock42
Im not faking anything,what do I gain from this thread..nothing.

Then you wouldn't have done it...but that'S a different matter.....this Thread with whatever you had in mind when you started it is just exactlya what I said ..... nothing more....

Grand Moff Gav
I wouldnt have started this thread if I didnt gain anything? That makes no sence.

Bardock42
I wouldnt have started this thread if I didnt gain anything? That makes no sence.

Of course it does...You would never...ever...do anything that doesn't give you something....no huan would.......

And I just realized I might belief this thread as an atrocity because I really hate it when people Thank me for something...god how much I hate it.....

Grand Moff Gav
So whaat you are saying is people dont do anything unless they get somthing in return? Well thats just selfish.

Bardock42
So whaat you are saying is people dont do anything unless they get somthing in return? Well thats just selfish.

Yes.....and yes....

Grand Moff Gav
Well not all people are selfish you know.

Wickerman

That's kinda weird (didn't want to say hypocritical) coming from a guy that insists that totalitarian regimes are good and that would want to ultimately be the ultimate indisputed leader in such a regime laughing

~wickerman~

Bardock42

No actually I know that all people are selfish.....

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Wickerman
That's kinda weird (didn't want to say hypocritical) coming from a guy that insists that totalitarian regimes are good and that would want to ultimately be the ultimate indisputed leader in such a regime laughing

~wickerman~

I wouldnt be selfish if I did it for the common good.

No actually I know that all people are selfish.....
Then what have I gained from this thread?

Wickerman

There is no such thing as "doing X for the common good of the people........even if i never asked them if they want it or not".

That's called lying to yourself in order to escape your conscience

~wickerman~

Bardock42

Yes you would.

I really don't iknow...a good feeling when creating it....the hopwe that people would like you more............who knows......something was it though.....

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Wickerman
There is no such thing as "doing X for the common good of the people........even if i never asked them if they want it or not".

That's called lying to yourself in order to escape your conscience

~wickerman~
Im kidding I like democracy I really do I dont want to go back to old days of tyrants and dictators.
Yes you would.

I really don't iknow...a good feeling when creating it....the hopwe that people would like you more............who knows......something was it though.....
I havent tried to contact any mods since doing this and I knew right away before posting that I would get alot of stick for posting it.

Bardock42

Grand Moff Gav
YOUR just ignorant

Sorgo
YOUR just ignorant

You're just ignorant would have sounded....somewhat.....better.

Grand Moff Gav
I preferred a less syllable intensive workout.

§P0oONY
I preferred a less syllable intensive workout.

Your and You're have the same amount of syllables... ninja

Grand Moff Gav

§P0oONY
do I look like I know what im talking about ?!?
No ninja

Grand Moff Gav
good we undertand each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.