A Star Wars Revelation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rayvann Sadow
*warning this thread is the product of boredom*

The Exile is only an average Jedi!

In the Dantooine landing pad if you repair the battered protocol Droid it will show you a recording of Vrook and Vandar arguing about the Exile and they clearly mention the Exile as a average Jedi who has the natural ability to lead.

Revan Souer
Yep you are bored

Fishy
So? Disciple describes the way the Exile moves a lightsaber as a song. So he sure as hell is impressed, how much we can put into his oppinion remains in doubt. Seeing as he only feels like that when the Exile is a woman, so he's probably just in love.

Darth Koroni
The ability to lead was the Exile's strength, not battle. The Exile was among the few Jedi capable of communicating and relating to non-force sensitives.

Nai Fohl
Let's have some fun with logic here:

a) The Exile is only an average Jedi
b) Kreia said the Exile is her best student
c) Revan was one of Kreias students

Conclusion:
Revan is weaker than an average Jedi. stick out tongue

Redeemer
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Let's have some fun with logic here:

a) The Exile is only an average Jedi
b) Kreia said the Exile is her best student
c) Revan was one of Kreias students

Conclusion:
Revan is weaker than an average Jedi. stick out tongue

Haha! I laugh at all the Revan fanboys out there!

laughing

El_NINO
wow that actually made sense to me cause thats what i thought when i finished the game

Darth_Frobo
lol the exile is NOT an average jedi maybe he was before the mandalorian wars but during kotor 2 he becomes very,very powerful.

Captain REX
laughing out loud

I'm sure the Exile was average at one point.

Darth_Frobo
at one point sure but overall he's well above average, and as for the exile being more powerful she was lying or she was wrong end of story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.